英语招聘老师英语作文作文少点字

体育老师英语招聘广告简单的英语作文30字_百度知道
体育老师英语招聘广告简单的英语作文30字
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Do you like people ?Can you friendly to p缉掸光赶叱非癸石含将eople?Can you play sports?
like,football,soccer,ping-pong, basketball,bassball,and swimming.
running well?
peopl e. can
people's
good friends.Then you can
P.E'teacher. You
Our school need a sport teacher,The
sport teacher can play basketball and good with children,If you can ,Please come to my school
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇好的六级作文的字数应该要多少?
在沪江关注考试英语的沪友还是不够屌遇到了一个关于英语六级的疑惑,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
这个不是辅导书上都有说吗?!
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&英语招聘启示作文40字_百度知道
英语招聘启示作文40字
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
please call us at ********? Do you like to work with a group of nice
children? And are you good at English? We need sme English teaters for kids of 7-10 in the after-school study program. The teachers will have classes every Tuesday and Thursday eveving. If you want to join usTeachers wanted
Are you good with kids
  Nowadays, more and more university students find it hard to find a good job after graduation. However, the employers also fint it difficult in hiring a suitabale staff at the same time. Why does this happens? I think there must be something related to the graduates.  如今,越来越多的大学生发现觉毕业后很难找到一份好的工作。然而,同时雇主也发现招聘合适的员工的很困难。为什么会发生这样的现象呢?我认为肯定与毕业生有关。  First of all, many employers find that most students have nothing working experience concerning with their major. As students’ main job in school is study, employer should not make too high requirement to them actually. But students should have an internship before entering the society or at least have a concept about the job related to their specialized subject. Most students know nothing except the textbook, which makes them feel hard to get start. What’s worse, some graduates don’t learn well in school. They neither have experience nor master the theoretical knowledge. In addition, the majority of students are the little prince and princess at home. They haven’t suffered any hardship with the protection of their parents. As a result, they can’t endure hardship or easily give up when meeting difficulties.  首先,许多雇主发现大多数学生没有与他们专业相关的工作经验。在学校学生的主要工作是学习,雇主本不应要求太高。但是学生应该在进入社会之前实习过,或者至少有一个对于专业相关工作的概念。大部分学生除了课本什么都不懂,这让他们很难上手。更糟糕的是,有些学生在学校并没有学习好。他们既没有经验也没有掌握理论知识。此外,大多数学生在家都是小王子和小公主。在父母的保护下他们没有经历过任何困难。因此,他们不能吃苦或遇到困难的时候很容易放弃。  To summarize, the graduates should try their best to improve themseves to get out the embarrassing situation of finding jobs. That also makes recruiting much more smoothly. I firmly believe this situation will be better in the future.  总之,毕业生应尽力提升自己来让自己逃离找工作的尴尬局面。这也会使招聘进行得更加顺利。我相信这种情况在未来会变得更好。
其他类似问题
招聘启示的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
英语作文100字:休闲时光
来源:  14:47:34 【】 
精心整理了《英语作文100字:休闲时光》,望给大家带来帮助!
  I have a lot of things to do in my free time. Usually I take exercise after school.I like basketball and volleyball very much.Sports help me to keep healthy and study better.I often watch TV or do some reading in the evening.Sometimes I listen to music for a while.I find it a good way to relax myself.Of course, I help my parents with the housework at the weekends. I clean the house, wash clothes and learn cooking.Sometimes I go on a field trip with my friends.We always have a good time!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 14:46:19)?&&( 14:44:36)?&&( 14:40:20)?&&( 14:28:18)?&&( 14:27:04)?&&( 14:26:16)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved