my future life初中plan 初中毕业后高中计划初中英语作文范文

您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
初二英语作文:My future plan(我未来的计划)
I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision.
Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. I will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China.
However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful career.
阅读本文的读者还看了:
As for this essay, I want the person who likes travel to read. And, I also want the person who yearns to the solitary journey to read. I like travel very much. I often go to travel. It meets a lot of p...
My swimming experience is very interesting. There was a time when I swam like a rock. This went on until one day when I was fishing with a friend of mine at a nearby pond. I slipped into it. If my frie...
Success means different things for different people. Some may equate it with fame, some with wealth and still some with accomplishments. For me, it means fulfilling ones dreams. Whatever your dreams ar...
Dear Nate, I am so excited to hear that you will come to learn Chinese in our school. Now let me tell you something about our school. Our school is the key school of our city with the most beautiful ca...
最新发布作文
编辑推荐阅读栏目推荐:
&&&&&&&&&&&&
您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
关于我的未来打算范文(My future plan)
关于我的未来打算(My future plan)提纲:
1、以MY Future plan为题目,100字左右
2、我决定大学毕业后当一 名中学教师,这是我孩提时代的梦想
3、我很喜欢教师在个职业,与中学生在一 起可以使自己永保青春
4、我国师资力量缺乏,主要原因是教师工作辛苦,收入低。想当老师的人很少,所以需要大批有志青年献身教育事业
关于我的未来打算(My future plan)
I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision.
Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true.
And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. I will retain all the zest of adolescence.
The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful career.
大学毕业后,我决定做一个中学老师。做出这个决定的原因有很多。
首先,当我是一个小男孩的时候,我一直梦想着当老师。它显得那么吸引我,我希望我可以让我的梦想成真。
而且,我喜欢这么多的中学生。在这个年龄的学生大多是充满了青春的&精神&,我相信他们的激情会传递给我。我会保留所有的青春期的热情。
最重要的原因是,我们的国家需要大量的教师。到目前为止,在中国教书被认为是一个艰难的和低收入的工作。但是,如果我们没有足够的教师,我们的未来会缺乏优秀的科学家,经理,商人,士兵和甚至好的工人和农民。如何使我们的国家是强大而富有的呢?我希望我的国家是一个更好的。我已经准备好成为一名教师,希望有志之士可以全身心地投入到这项有意义的事业。
英语作文网的发展离不您的支持和帮助,如果你觉得本站文章对你有所帮助,希望你能给我们赞助。
相关英语作文
英语作文排行
英文作文推荐
是你学习英文写作的好网站,喜欢的话请推荐给你的好朋友吧,让他们也一起来学习英文写作
CopyRight © 2012
版权所有 All Rights Reserved.高中英语作文:我的未来计划 My Future Plan
09:57:03 网络转载
My Future Plan  I always dream of becoming a teacher, because teaching is the most glorious project in the world.  Nothing is more important than education to a nation. I'm honored to devote myself to education.  As far as I know, a teacher can be described as a candle. He's very kind- He's
He's diligent and hardworking. He has the willingness to help others, so people always speak highly of teachers.  If I could be a teacher, I would be very honorable. After all, my major is English Education. I must take up this career. Now my dream comes true, so I will work harder and harder. I believe I can make it.  点击&&&查看译文  
(e23m1503)
英文网导航
英文网最新更新作文:我未来的打算(My future plan)
& 我未来的打算(My future plan)
我未来的打算(My future plan)
提纲:1、以MY Future plan为题目,100字左右2、我决定大学毕业后当一 名中学教师,这是我孩提时代的梦想&3、我很喜欢教师在个职业,与中学生在一 起可以使自己永保青春4、我国师资力量缺乏,主要原因是教师工作辛苦,收入低。想当老师的人很少,所以需要大批有志青年献身教育事业 [范文] 我未来的打算(My future plan)&&& I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision.&&&& Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true.
英语作文网&&& And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. I will retain all the zest of adolescence. &&& The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful career.
我未来的打算(My future plan) 相关内容:
How time flies!I'm fifteen years now.During the long time,there was one thing that I will never forget. The Spring Festival is our traditional festival....
My Chinese Teacher...
My Classmate...
请你根据下面的提纲,以“我的家乡”为题,写一篇100―120字的短文。提纲:(1) 家乡的地理位置;(2) 解放前的情况;(3) 解放后的变化;(4) 对家乡的感情。
根据下面的提示,以“Talking about Having Sports”为题编写一段对话(字数:80--120)。提示:Susan每天下午参加体育活动。她喜欢游泳,每星期游泳一次。David在中学时代也常游泳,但现在没有时间,人也开始发胖了。
根据下列提示,编写一段题为“Giving a Gift”的对话(50个字左右):提示:(1) 圣诞节, Xiao Chen拜访了 Elizabeth,并送给她一件礼物。礼物是一只漂亮的竹篮。(2) Elizabeth当场打开了礼物。
根据下列提示,编写一段题为“问路”的对话(60--80个字):Green太太想去博物馆,但不知如何走,于是就向一位警察询问。警察告诉她沿街走到第二个十字路口向左拐,拐角过去第三幢楼就是博物馆。
Directions: For this part you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Is Stress a Bad Thing? You should write no less than 150 words and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese)...
查看更多>>高中英语作文:我的未来计划 My Future Plan(2)
09:57:03 网络转载
  译文:我的未来计划  我一直梦想成为一名教师,因为教师是世界上最光荣的职业。对于一个国家来说没有什么比教育更重要。我很荣幸能为教育献身。  据我所知,老师被喻为蜡烛。他是非常的善良和慷慨的;他是明智和聪明的;他是勤奋和努力的。他乐于助人,所以人们都高度赞扬教师。  如果我能成为一名老师,我会感到很光荣。毕竟,我的专业是英语教育。我必须要从事这个职业。现在我的梦想成真了,所以我会更加努力地工作。我相信我可以做得到。  点评:文章主要给我们讲述了作者因为计划而努力拼搏,最终梦想成真的事情。在生活中,每个人对自己的未来都有这样或那样的计划与期许,但最重要的还是计划之后的执行。计划没有付诸实践,就永远不可能成真。制定计划的你有做到吗?  【推荐作文阅读】  今日首推&&&              关注“习文网”微信获取写作指导、作文素材、美文欣赏等信息。
(e23m1503)
英文网导航
英文网最新更新}

我要回帖

更多关于 my future plan 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信