结构力学求解器!结构力学求解器!

求解!求解!急急急! 数据挖掘_百度知道
求解!求解!急急急! 数据挖掘
with respect to min-supp, we want to store the frequent itemsets and incrementally update them upon arrival of a set of new transactions, dynamic database of transactionsMining association rules can be expensive. We assume that we have stored all frequent itemsets in DB with respect to min-supp (relative frequency threshold), without re-applying the Apriori-algorithm to the whole updated database DB∪△DB. Let DB denote the last state of our database and△DB &#61472. 1) For which itemsets do you need to count the support in DB;a set of new transactions? Explain your answers. The task is to efficiently determine the frequent itemsets in DB∪△DB&#61472? For which itemsets do you need to count the support in △DB.2) Describe the entire method for incrementally updating the set of frequent itemsets. In a large
我需要的是解答,不是翻译,我也看的懂英语题。
提问者采纳
Let δ denote the (relative) minimum support threshold. The
IncrementalApriori
in DB∪△DB; = =δi; FDB denotes the frequent itemsets in DB
F△DB=Apriori(△DB,D)
supporting
tranasctions
transactions D, we conclude
&lt1) For which itemsets do you need to count the support in DB;/
Scan △DB to calculate the support in △DB of all elements in FDB- F△DB, △DB; Result = FDB
DB.A.2) Describe the entire method for incrementally updating the set δ,
in DB∪△DB;for each i in F△DB-FDB do
then Result=Result {i}. We assume that the support in DB for all elements of FDB had been stored,i:IncrementalApriori (DB:We need to count the support in DB of all itemsets that are frequent in △DB
but not in DB, min-supp) &#47. δ
(2)Uesing (1), since
itemsets may become frequent
in DB∪△DB ?
Describe the entire method for incrementally updating the set of frequent itemsets. δ
(1)If A is not frequent in △DB , and let A denote some itemset,
(4)Using (3) and (4).e.e. A is infrequent in DB∪△DB .
in △DB.e,and the disjointness of DB and △DB we obtain
Since DB and △DB are disjoint, but
their support
in DB was not stored (they were infrequent), FDB;
Scan DB to calculate the support in DB of all elements in F△DB-FDB ;for each i in FDB- F△DB do
then Result=Result {i},
in DB∪△DB ? Explain your answers,i,(2)? For which itemsets do you need to count the support in △DB. (30 marks)
A; itemsets that are frequent in DB and in F△DB; &#47. If
in △DB ;&#47, then
in △DB was not returned by the Apriori-algorithm (they were infrequent);δ:Let
(i. If A is not frequent in DB, according to the following proof,min-supp), then
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
数据挖掘的相关知识
其他1条回答
你需要依靠在数据库的支持,我们已经存储在数据库方面的所有频繁项目集?解释你的答案。2)描述了增量更新频繁项集集合整个方法。1)该项目集,补助没有重新申请的Apriori算法,交易动态数据库挖掘关联规则可能很昂贵;为最少。在一个大的?对于一些项目集你需要计算在△数据库的支持。让数据库表示了我们的数据库和数据库△一个新的交易是去年的状态。我们认为,算法的整体更新的数据库数据库∪△数据库,以民联党(相对频率阈值)。我们的任务是有效地确定在DB方面∪△频繁项目集的数据库&#61472,我们要存储频繁项集和增量更新后的新的交易设置它们的到来
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
只有投票管理员才能开启投票的呀~~所以要先有投票管理员的权利~~接着在频道的右下方~~~有个锁的图标~~点击--投票~~点击投票就可以设置投票选项~~这样就可以投票了~~【亲,如果对你有帮助的话,麻烦“有用”--“打赏”~~谢谢了~啊~】
您好,根据yy官方说明频道积分必须满1000分而且在申请日7天内累计5天每天在线人数超过或达到10人!就可以申请投票。【希望你能点击有用】
首先您必须具有投票管理员的权限才能开启投票,然后在频道右下方私聊的旁边有个锁的图标,点击然后有个投票,点击投票您就可以自由设置投票选项,然后开始就OK了,如果我的答案对你有用麻烦点击有用,谢谢
首先您必须具有投票管理员的权限才能开启投票,然后在频道右下方私聊的旁边有个锁的图标,点击然后有个投票,点击投票您就可以自由设置投票选项,然后开始就OK了,如果我的答案对你有用麻烦点击有用,谢谢
频道右下方私聊的旁边有个锁的图标,点击一下,点击投票您就可以自由设置投票选项就可以了。如果能帮到你,麻烦点击“有用”,谢谢!
员的权限才能开启投票,然后在频道右下方私聊的旁边有个锁的图标,点击然后有个投票,点击投票您就可以自由设置投票选项,然后开始就OK了
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
是需要用你的密码等资料填写正确才能登路该网址对自己满意的人或事投票。
大家还关注DNS服务器不可用是什么意思,该问怎么解决!求解_百度知道
DNS服务器不可用是什么意思,该问怎么解决!求解
出现这个问题是指你设置的DNS服务器出现问题,你去连接属性那里,重新设置一个DNS数值就行了。我们这里用的是202.99.16.4追问:下面来介绍一下在XP中,DNS的查看和修改方法。点击:开始------控制面板-----网络连接-------本地连接-----属性------internet 协议(TCP/IP)------属性 我们就能看到默认的设置了。如果我们发现在自动获得状态下提示DNS错误,那么我们就要自己手动给系统设置正确的DNS地址。选择 “使用下面的 DNS 服务器地址”,然后填入你得到的地址就可以了,一般我们填写两个,一个首选 DNS 服务器地址,一个备用 DNS 服务器地址(这个不填也可以)。上图中我的两个IP地址是上海电信的DNS服务器地址,大家可以根据自己所在地宽带运营商的实际DNS服务器地址设置
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
dns服务器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解一些英语题目,求解一些英语题目,!!!!_百度知道
求解一些英语题目,求解一些英语题目,!!!!
To help others.C. To have a happy life, we need to shop carefully.C?( )6, if we want to use our money wisely. The next time if you fight with your classmates or eat some snacks in class.B?A. It will affect the rest of our lives. Why do we need life skills.B, what will NOT happen ifwe make the wrong choices.B. It will bring unhappiness. We need to know how to make right choices when we shop. How to make right choices.C.D. According to the passage?A. We make big choices every day. It will affect other people. We have to realize that the choices wemake can affect the rest of our lives.C. We can learn many things out of school, which of the following is NOT true?A;t very good for us. We need to compare the prices of things? Do we take the bus to go to school or do we walk and get some exercise. We need to know how to compare the prices of things in different shops, and we need these skills if we want to have a happy life. According to the passage. For example, but there are still many things that we cannot learn at school.( )7;life skill&quot. For example.D.D. What can we learn from the passage, and some of these choices are very small ones. We also need to know how to compare the quality of different things: Who else does your choice affect, please think about this?A. S.Making the wrong choices can bring unhappiness, do we eat healthy food for lunch or do we eat junk food? We make decisions like this every day.Knowing how to make such choices is a &quot? Do we work hard in our classes or do we waste time? Which is tasty butisn&#39. Nothing will happen.Every day we have to make many choices. How to work hard in class. How to shop carefully.D.( )8. To affect other people. To fight with classmates. How to get some exercise. We need to use our money wisely.( )9.B, our choices can also affect other peopleWe learn a lot at school every day
Could you give me some _____(建议) on how to do with it. She made a lot of ____(错误) in her homework.5.6;s very happy that his parents are so_____(善解人意的)?4. He&#39. We are going to ____ (组织) some after-school activities。1;t be too _____(担心的) about it.2. I think I can ____(解决) this problem.7. Don&#39. Please be ____ (小心的) when you cross the road.10. He made a birthday card for____(他自己)yesterday.3. They will ____(旅行) to Shanghai next week.9. True friends should always ____ (信任) each other.8( A)单词拼写
提问者采纳
6-C, 7-D, 8-D, 9-A 1-considerate 2-worry 3-advice 4-travel 5himself 6-trust 7-Slove8-mistake 9-careful 10-organize
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
上的所有文字都是扁的,怎么回事?求解求解!!!
选属性里的外观,调一下里面的内容。。
<a href="/b/KV9SEa5VRa.html" title="干花生为什么要生虫?干花生为什么要生虫?干花生为什么要生虫?干花生为什么要生虫?...
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
你可以调试下空间,可能是你误把说说屏蔽掉了。再次打开就可以了。
大家还关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 excel单变量求解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信