my day30词加翻译简单的在线方言翻译器

My day 英语作文60词左右 带翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
My day 英语作文60词左右 带翻译
My day 英语作文60词左右 带翻译
如下:Everybody has his own day,so do I.I often have a busy and interesting day.In the morning,I usually get up at 6,and then brush my teeth,wash my face and then have breakfast.At noon,I have lunch,after that,I must help my parents do some housework.In the afternoon,I often have to finish my homework and then go(to) play soccer with my companies.In the evening,I usually watch cartoons with my little brother and go to sleep at 11.翻译:我的一天大家都有各自的一天,我也不例外.我经常有着既忙碌又有意思的一天.早上,我通常6点起床然后刷牙洗脸然后吃早饭.中午,我吃午饭,那之后,我必须帮父母做做家务.下午,我经常得完成自己的作业然后去跟我的伙伴们踢足球.晚上,我通常会跟我小弟看卡通,然后11点睡觉.
Today is Sunday. It is sunny. I don't go to school. I want go shopping. I get up at 6:30 in the morning.I have some cereal and an egg for breakfast. I go out at 8:00. The shop is near . I go there on ...
Today is sunny. I get up early and read some English. Then I have breakfast and go to school.In the morning we have four lessons, they’re two Enlish lessons, one Chinese lesson and one history lesson. I like English best.根据你的穿衣和颜色搭配喜好写一篇30词左右的英语短文简单带翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据你的穿衣和颜色搭配喜好写一篇30词左右的英语短文简单带翻译
根据你的穿衣和颜色搭配喜好写一篇30词左右的英语短文简单带翻译
I like blue and black .
wear a blue
T-shirt and a pair of black cropped trousers if I go travelling .
I look energetic in blue and black.
我喜欢 蓝色和黑色.
如果 我去旅行的话,我会 穿 一件 蓝色 的T恤
和 一条黑色的七分裤.
我 认为 我穿 蓝色和黑色
看起来 很精神.英语翻译求一句话的翻译.In witness whereof,I have hereunto set my hand this twentieth day of September,in the year of our Lord two thousand two ,and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty—seventh._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译求一句话的翻译.In witness whereof,I have hereunto set my hand this twentieth day of September,in the year of our Lord two thousand two ,and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty—seventh.
英语翻译求一句话的翻译.In witness whereof,I have hereunto set my hand this twentieth day of September,in the year of our Lord two thousand two ,and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty—seventh.
本人谨于公元 2002 年(即美利坚合众国独立第 227 年)9 月 20 日亲笔在此签名为证.
在证人 whereof,I 有亲笔这二十天的 September,in 的我们两个一千两个主,独立的美利坚合众国两个一百和二十年 — — 第七届。初一英语作文 My happy day60词 翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初一英语作文 My happy day60词 翻译
初一英语作文 My happy day60词 翻译
我在做任务,还差一个最佳,My DayToday is May Day.My mother,my father and I went to a park to have a picnic,and then visited mygrandma and grandpa.At 9 o'clock in the morning,we went to the park for picnic,we took juice,cornflakes,apples,oranges,lollipops,bananas,ice creams,mangoes,and so on.I alsotook toys,such as doll,ball,balloon,skateboard and a kite.At 2 o'clock in the afternoon,we went to visit my grandma and grandpa.I helped them dosome housework.My sister played skateboard and doll with me.At eight o’clock we went home,and played computer games for two hours and then went to bed.Today I’m very happy!【参考译文】我的一天 今天是劳动节.我的母亲,我和爸爸去公园吃野餐,然后看望了我奶奶和爷爷.在早晨9点钟,我们去公园野餐,我们带了果汁,麦片,苹果,桔子,棒棒糖,香蕉,冰淇淋,芒果等.我还带了玩具,如娃娃,球,气球,滑板和风筝.在下午2点钟,我们去看望了我的奶奶和爷爷.我帮他们做一些家务.我妹妹和我一起玩滑板和娃娃.八点钟,我们回家了,玩两个小时的电脑游戏,然后上床睡觉.今天我非常高兴!
Today is my birthday. My parents helped me to hare a birthday party. I have invited all of my classmates to my house to celebrate the day. The house was decorated nicely with colorful balloons an...
A Happy DAY快乐的一天Today is the National Day. It is our country's birthday. Now she is 62. I am very happy.今天是国庆节,这是我们祖国母亲的生日。现在她已经62岁了,我非常开心。I go to the park in the afternoon. People all look ...
翻译今天是我的生日。我的父母为我举办了一个生日派对。我邀请了全班同学来我家庆祝。家里用五颜六色的气球和彩带布置得好看极了。我爸爸帮我买了一个大蛋糕,我妈妈则准备了很多食物。当我的朋友们都到齐时,他们就为我唱生日歌。之后,我们开心的吃东西和玩耍。我经历了一个难忘的派对,并且收到很多父母及朋友送的礼物。我真的觉得今天是我快乐的一天。...
我不认识好多单词
反省你也没采纳,就这样吧my bike英语作文30词加翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
my bike英语作文30词加翻译
my bike英语作文30词加翻译
I have a bike.It is red in colour.My parents bought me this bike for my 10 years old birthday gift.I like this bike very much.I take bike to school everyday.Every weekend,i give my bike a wash.我有一个单车.它是红色的.我父母在我十岁生日时送我的生日礼物.我非常喜欢这个单车.我每天骑单车上学.每个周末,我都会洗我的单车}

我要回帖

更多关于 方言翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信