有个英语在线翻译哪个好翻译不太明白呀

英语翻译我叫李开成,我来自重庆,值得庆幸的是在我们班三个女生中就有一个重庆的,我不知道这里还有人去过重庆吗,在这里,我想趁这这个机会为大家介绍一下重庆,在重庆,最著名的东西有两个,一个就是火锅,由于_百度作业帮
英语翻译我叫李开成,我来自重庆,值得庆幸的是在我们班三个女生中就有一个重庆的,我不知道这里还有人去过重庆吗,在这里,我想趁这这个机会为大家介绍一下重庆,在重庆,最著名的东西有两个,一个就是火锅,由于重庆气候潮湿,为了驱寒,所以大家都喜欢吃辣.因此,在重庆无论男女老幼很多人都喜欢吃火锅,当然,我也喜欢吃.如果有人呢愿意花费几百块钱的车费跑到重庆去,我自然愿意请你吃一顿正宗的重庆火锅那个.重庆的雾是很多,大雾天气隔着十几米都看不清,不过令人遗憾的是,现在雾越来愈少了.刚开始时我不是说过重庆有两大特色,另外一个自热是大家都感兴趣的话题,当然我也感兴趣,那个就是美女,在这里,我找了一些重庆的街头美女,街头美女显得更真实,真正的重庆美女.当然,我认为他们时非常漂亮的,呵呵,看了这些图片有人想找个重庆的老婆吗,至少我是想的,不过重庆的美女是比较辣的哦.至于我的爱好,我喜欢电脑和玩游戏,比如说地下城,和梦幻西游,不过我现在很少玩梦幻西游了,所以在这里就不和大家介绍了,我练了一个气功师,52了,就是不知道有没有玩地下城的,如果有,饿,时间差不多了,在这里我就不再说了,更加细致的了解重庆,可以来找我.
Hello, my name is Li Kaicheng, I come from Chongqing, is in our class, three girls and one in Chongqing, I don't know anybody here have been to Chongqing, here, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Chongqing, in Chongqing, the mostName two things, one is hot, humid climate, due to Chongqing, in order to fend off the cold, so we all like to eat spicy food. Therefore, both men and women, old and young in Chongqing, many people like to eat hot pot, of course, I also like to eat. If there are people willing to spend hundreds of piecesMoney for the fare to go to Chongqing, I would like to ask you to eat authentic Chongqing hot pot that. Chongqing is a lot of fog, heavy fog weather over 10 meters are not clear, but unfortunately, now the fog is getting less and less. At the beginning I said Chongqing has twoCharacteristics, another since heat is a topic of great interest to all, of course I also interested, that is beauty, here, I found some beautiful Chongqing street, street beauty looks more real, true beauty in Chongqing. Of course, I think they are.Light, oh, look at these pictures have to Chongqing to find a wife, at least I think, but Chongqing's beauty is quite spicy. As for my hobbies, I like computer and playing games, such as dungeons, and dream west you, but now I seldom playFantasy Westward Journey, so there will not introduce, I practiced a qigong master, 52, I don't know if play the underground city, if there is, we can exchange what. Hungry, the time is almost up, here I didn't say, if you want toA more detailed understanding of Chongqing, can come to me.
您可能关注的推广回答者:有个英语翻译不明白_百度知道
有个英语翻译不明白
He described it as &a very agreeable situation located within two small hills in the midst of which flowed a great river. in the midst of which书上说是个定于从句 我不明白
哪有这样的定语从句
做谁的定于
原因(相当于why的作用)&a very agreeable situation located within two small hills定语从句,as(指代上文或下文提到的事)关系副词、定语从句的关系词分为以下几种&nbsp,that(指代事物或人)一;二,不一定在中间,why介词 +主句,when,用来指代具体的处所(相当于where的作用):who/whom(指代人)。前者指“在小山的中间”;三、本句中的in the midst of which 中的 which 指代主句的 the hills,如果用 where& 则指“在小山那个地方”:He described it as &quot,但比 where 所指代并表述的处所更具体:where:in the midst of which flowed a great river&nbsp,相当于 where 的作用、时间(相当于when的作用);关系代词,which(指代事物)、句子结构&nbsp
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
located within two small hills过去分词短语做situation的定语他将其描述为“一个非常令人愉快的境地,一条大河从中间流过,in the midst of 介词短语做 hills 的定语which 后面是定语从句, (该境地)位于两座小山的中间
介词短语作定语很少见啊
in the midst是介词短语把
介词短语做定语是很多的:The room in July's house is very bigNobody knew the reason for the delayIt was a good situation in my mind
of which表达从属关系,。。。的 的意思,in the midst of which 在。。。的中间,which指代two small hills
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:因为你英语成绩不是很好,我很想给你几个意见,不知道能不能帮到你是什么意思?
因为你英语成绩不是很好,我很想给你几个意见,不知道能不能帮到你
问题补充:
Because your English grades are not very good, I would like to give you some opinions, do not know can help you
Because of your English is not very good, I would like to give you a few ideas, don't know if I'll be able to help you
Because your English result is not very good, I very want to give you several opinions, did not know can help you
Because your English is not very good, I'd like to give you some advice, I do not know if I can help you
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我有个世上最好的爸爸,不是吗?用英语怎么说_百度知道
我有个世上最好的爸爸,不是吗?用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
i have a father who is the best in the world,don't
i?祝你学习进步 不懂可以追问
满意请及时采纳 谢谢!
为什么后面的短句是don't而不是haven’t
因为have是实意动词是 所以后面don't
用have是为助动词
Thank you very much!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
t it:I have the best father in the world?欢迎追问,isn&#39回答您的问题
后面的短句为什么是isn't it
您好,因为这句话是一般现在时。呜呜。。。。晚了。。。。TAT
my father is the best father in the world, didnt he?
I have a best father in the world,havn't I.
I have a goodest father in the world,haven‘t I?
I have the best father in the world ,don't I ?
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 188个英语单词和翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信