my weekdaysmy family 英语作文50

My weekend英语作文初一水平,用过去式写!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> My weekend英语作文初一水平,用过去式写!
My weekend英语作文初一水平,用过去式写!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“My weekend英语作文初一水平,用”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“My weekend英语作文初一水平,用”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:My weekend英语作文初一水平,用过去式写!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:I had a busy but happy weekend. I got up early last Saturday. It was raining outside so I had to stay at home. I did my homework and helped my parents do some housework. Then I cooked lunch . After lunch I had a short rest. I went shopping with my mom in the afternoon. we bought lots of food and drink. My parents and I went to the movies in the evening.
I went to the park with my classmates on Sunday. We climbed the hill and went boating. We had a picnic in the park. We really had a good time. In the afternoon, I visited my grandparents and helped them clean the house. My grandmother cooked delicious food for me. I didn't go home until seven. I read some books in the evening.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:On Saturday morning, I am goes to the bookstore. I’m goes to buy some story-books and a Chinese-English and English-Chinese dictionary. I like readed story-books. I find them very interesting. Then I am goes home. My home is ne...===========================================问:My weekend英语作文初一水平,用过去式写! !!各路高手帮帮忙!!!!...答:I had a busy but happy weekend. I got up early last Saturday. It was raining outside so I had to stay at home. I did my homework and helped my parents do some housework. Then I cooked lunch . After lunch I had a short rest. I w...===========================================问:My weekend英语作文初一水平,用过去式写! !!各路高手帮帮忙!!!!...答:My last weekend was very busy. On Saturday morning, I did my homework, then I played soccer. In the afternoon, I visited my grandparents. I visited my grandparents, who missed me very much. We had supper together happily. On Su...===========================================问:My weekend英语作文初一水平,用过去式写! !!各路高手帮帮忙!!!!...答:My weekend I am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend. So I do my homework on Saturday morning. In the afternoon, I am going to do housework with my mother. Because I am a good girl, I am helpful at home. On S...===========================================问:初一英语作文 My weekend我的周末。要求如下: 1.过去式写, 2.70字左右...答:Today, I got up at8:00 at usual. And I have a busy day. In the morning, I studied for two hours. Andthen my father told me to visit my uncle with him. We took something to him andhad lunch at his home. We went home at 14:00. Wh...===========================================问:急急急答:My weekend I often have fun on my weekend. I often go to the library to read books on Saturday morning. After lunch,I go swimming with my friends.On Saturday night,I hold a party at home and invite many friends. On sunday mor...===========================================问:具体内容要写:星期就上午,& 做了作业 还洗了自己的衣服 下午 ,与...答:I had a busy and interesting weekend. I did my homework and washed my clothes on Saturday morning. In the afternoon, I went to school to play basketball with my friends. I read "Happy Dictionary" with my parents at home in the ...===========================================问:60个单词左右的 ·····答:Thousands of hope hope hope, finally wish to million Chinese New Year. These days, I really taste to years of taste. 30 afternoon, I hurried to grandma's, take a door, the warmth of life blew on. Brother, brother, sister came, ...===========================================问:60个单词左右的 ·····答:my bedroom is quite simple but also warm. a table, a book shelf, a bed and a clothes chest are in my bedroom. actually, i always write my homwwork as well as read some books in my bedroom. as it is a nice place, warm in winter ...===========================================I had a busy but happy weekend. I got up early last Saturday. It was raining outside so I had to stay at home. I did my homework and helped my parents do some housework. Then ...===========================================I had a busy and interesting weekend. I did my homework and washed my clothes on Saturday morning. In the afternoon, I went to school to play basketball with my friends. I read &...===========================================My weekend I often have fun on my weekend. I often go to the library to read books on S... go for a drive.On Sunday afternoon,I finish my homework. Then I go to a movie with my fa...===========================================Liu Kai is my classmate. He is a good student and always ready to help others. One day on his way to school,he saw a little girl crossing the road. A car was coming towards her q...===========================================make more happness. How happy I am! It is Saturday and Sunday! I have some great plans. On saturday ! I'm visiting my grandparents .Then I'm going shopping with my m...===========================================In the weekeng ,I had a lot of things to do.First,I finished my homework as quickly as I can,then I helped my mother to do some housework,for example,cleaned the floor,washed so...===========================================&&&&&&&&&&& && On saturday ! I'm visiting my grandparents .Then I'm going shopping with my mothe...===========================================&My last weekend &&& I had a busy weekend. On the Saturday, I walked to Lily's home . I studied English with her. in the afternoon, I cooked noodles with m...===========================================art. And I studied math in the evening. My Busy Weekend I'm very busy on weekends. ... don't like math, but it is important for me.Then I go to English class again, After English c...===========================================I'm going to have a busy weekend!On Saturday morning ,I'm going to do morning exercises .Then ,I'm going to play ping-pong with my friend.On Saturday afternoo...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助以My Weekend为题的初一英语作文词数50作业_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以My Weekend为题的初一英语作文词数50作业
以My Weekend为题的初一英语作文词数50作业
I am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend. So I do my homework on Saturday morning. In the afternoon, I am going to do housework with my mother. Because I am a good girl, I am helpful at home. On Sunday morning, I am going to visit my grandparents with my parents. In the afternoon, we are going to the park together. Because there is a kite show. And my grandparents likes making kites.I think, we can see many beautiful kites there. And we are going to buy some beautiful kites, too.Then, we are going to fly the new kites, that’s fun. In the evening, we are going to have a big dinner. We are going to have fish for dinner. Because my grandparents likes eating fish. And my grandma cooks fish well. After dinner, we are going to watch TV together. We are going to be very happy.
This is my happy weekend. I like my weekend very much.my hobby的英语作文50字
【无忧考网 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《my hobby的英语作文50字》请大家参考! My hobbyMy hobby is listening to music. When I was a child I enjoy listening to music especially the cartoon music, I often lose myself in it. When I am in trouble, music can make me calm down. When I am very tired , it can make me comfortable . When I am angry with something , it aslo can make me happy again.Do you like listening to music? If not, I hope you can have a try, you will find it beneficial.My hobby
I enjoy reading books very much, because there are lots of interesting things in them. When I was very young, I didn't think reading book was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games. I've changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because there're lots of interesting stories. I love to read Harry Potter. That's a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. I'm always lose myself in the interesting stories. My hobbyI have many hobbies .On weekdays ,when I study in school ,I play with my classmates .Sometimes I play volleyball with them,sometimes I play football with them .I think playing football is very interesting and exciting .But when I get home ,I like listening to music alone .Also I like reading story books.When I am not happy about something ,I usually draw some pictures though I am not good at drawing .On weekends ,there is no class ,I like shopping with my friends and my parents .2014年中考英语作文50篇(带翻译)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014年中考英语作文50篇(带翻译)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语作文my weekend一般过去时50-60个单词_百度知道
英语作文my weekend一般过去时50-60个单词
film.On Sunday morning.What a wonderful weekend,I did my homework,I didn&#39.On Sunday afternoon.The film was very good and I liked it very much,but I must do it,I watched a film with my friends. There is many animals in the grandparents&#39,I liked it very muchHow wonderful my weekend is,I visited my grandparents,There are many trees and flowers.In the afternoon,I went to the park with my family!Lt like do it,they are very beautiful
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream英语作文50字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信