高考英语作文写作常用的47种高级句型
10:38:02 来源:新东方在线
微博用户专属
@新东方高考
2016高考试题下载
16位高考状元笔记
300元内部讲义
¥150购物优惠券
  是中比较重要的一部分,新东方在线为大家整理了《英语作文写作常用的47种高级句型》,供大家参考。  高考英语作文写作常用的47种高级句型  1) 主语+ cannot emphasize the importance of … too
much.(再怎么强调……的重要性也不为过。)例如:We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our
eyes too much.  2)There is no need for sb to do sth.\ for sth.(某人没有必要做……),例如:There is no
need for you to bring more food. 不需你拿来更多的食物了。  3)By +doing…,主语can …. (借着……,……能够……),例如:By taking exercise, we can always
stay healthy. 借着做运动,我们能够始终保持健康。  4) … enable + sb.+ to + do…. (……使……能够……),例如:Listening to music enables us
to feel relaxed. 听音乐使我们能够感觉轻松。  5) On no account can we + do…. (我们绝对不能……),例如:On no account can we ignore
the value of knowledge.我们绝对不能忽略知识的价值。  6) What will happen to sb.? (某人将会怎样?), 例如:What will happen to the orphan?
那个孤儿将会怎样?  7)For the past + 时间,主语 + 现在完成式…. (过去……年来,……一直……)例如:  For the past two years,I have been busy preparing for the examination.
过去两年来,我一直忙着准备考试。  8)It pays to + do….(……是值得的。)例如:It pays to help others. 帮助别人是值得的。  9)主语+ be based on….(以……为基础),例如:The progress of thee society is based on
harmony.社会的进步是以和谐为基础的。  10)主语 + do one’s best to do….(尽全力去……),例如:We should do our best to achieve
our goal in life.我们应尽全力去达成我们的人生目标  注意:&尽全力&在英语中有不同表达,例如:We should spare no effort/make every effort to
beautify our environment.我们应该不遗余力的美化我们的环境。  11)主语+ be closely related to …. (与……息息相关), 例如:Taking exercise is closely
related to health.做运动与健康息息相关。  12) 主语+ get into the habit of + V-ing = make it a rule to + V
(养成……的习惯),例如:We should get into the habit of keeping good
hours.我们应该养成早睡早起的习惯。  Owing to/Thanks to sth… (因为……),例如:Thanks to his encouragement, I finally
realized my dream.因为他的鼓励,我终于实现我的梦想。  13)What a + 形容词 + 名词 + 主语 + be!= How +形容词+ a +名词+ be!(多么……!),例如: What an
important thing it is to keep our promise!= How important a thing it is to keep
our promise!遵守诺言是多么重要的事!  14)主语 + do good/ harm to sth.. (对……有益/有害),例如:Reading does good to our
mind.读书对心灵有益。Overwork does harm to health.工作过度对健康有害。  15)主语 + have a great influence on sth. (对……有很大的影响),例如:Smoking has a great
influence on our health.抽烟对我们的健康有很大的影响。  16) nothing can prevent us from doing…. (没有事情能够阻挡我们做……), 例如:All this shows
that nothing can prevent us from reaching our aims.这显示了没有事情能够阻挡我们实现目标。  17) Upon / On doing…, …. (一……就…….) ,例如:Upon / On hearing of the unexpected
news, he was so surprised that he couldn’t say a word.
一听到这个出乎意料的消息,他惊讶到说不出话来。  注意:此句型一般可以改为如下复合句句型,例如:As soon as he heard of the unexpected news, he was
so surprised that he ….  Hardly had he arrived when she started complaining. 他刚来,她就开始抱怨。  No sooner had he arrived than it began to rain. 他刚来,就下雨了。  18) would rather do…than do…(宁愿……而不……), 例如:I would rather walk home than
take a crowded bus. 我宁愿步行回家也不愿做拥挤的公交车。  注意:此句型可以改为prefer to do…rather than do…句型,例如:  I prefer to stay at home rather than see the awful film with him.
我宁愿呆在家也不愿意和他去看那部恐怖电影。  19) only + 状语, 主句部分倒装 例如:Only then could the work of reconstruction begin.
直到那时,重建工作才开始。  20) be worth doing (值得做),例如:The book is worth reading. 这本书值得读。  21)Owing to/Thanks to sth, …. (因为……),例如:Thanks to his encouragement, I
finally realized my dream.因为他的鼓励,我终于实现我的梦想。  以下为复合句高级句型:  22)主语+ is + the +形容词最高级+名词+(that)+主语+ have ever + seen(known / heard / had /
read,etc)例如:Liu Yifei is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen in my
life. 刘亦菲是我所看过最美丽的女孩。Mr. Liu is the kindest teacher that I have ever had.
刘老师是我曾经遇到最仁慈的教师。  注意,比较级也可以用来表达最高级的意思, 例如:I have never seen a more beautiful girl than Liu
Yifei in my life. 在我生活中我从来没见过比刘亦菲更美的女孩。Nothing is more important than to receive
education. 没有比接受教育更重要的事。  23)There is no denying that + S + V….(不可否认的……),例如:There is no denying that
the qualities of our living have gone from bad to
worse.不可否认的,我们的生活品质已经每况愈下。There is no denying the fact that the new management
method has greatly increased the production. 不可否认的事实是,新的管理方法已经极大提高了产量。  24)It is universally acknowledged that +从句(全世界都知道……),例如:It is universally
acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.全世界都知道树木对我们是不可或缺的。  注意,全世界都知道还可以改为以下句型:As is known to us/As we all know, …. (众所周知,……)。例如:As is
known to us/As we all know, knowledge is power.众所周知,知识就是力量。  25)There is no doubt that +从句(毫无疑问的……),例如:There is no doubt that he came
late. 毫无疑问,他来晚了。There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something
to be desired.毫无疑问的我们的教育制度令人不满意。 There is no doubt that you will be helped by
others if you have any difficulties.毫无疑问,你有困难时,会得到别人的帮助。  26)(It is) No wonder that.... (难怪……),例如:No wonder that he fell asleep in
class. 难怪他在课堂上睡着了。  27)So + 形容词 + be + 主词 + that + 从句 (如此……以致于……),例如:So precious is time that we
can’t afford to waste it.时间是如此珍贵,我们经不起浪费它。  28)形容词+ as +主语+ be,主语+ 谓语(虽然……),例如:Rich as our country is, the qualities of
our living are by no means satisfactory.虽然我们的国家富有,我们的生活品质绝对令人不满意。  29)The + 比较级 +主语+谓语, the +比较级+主语+谓语(愈……愈……),例如:The harder you work, the more
progress you make. 你愈努力,你愈进步。The more books we read, the more learned we
become.我们书读愈多,我们愈有学问。The more, the better. 越多越好。  30)It is time + 主语 + 过去式 (该是……的时候了)例如:It is time the authorities concerned
took proper steps to solve the traffic problems.该是有关当局采取适当的措施来解决交通问题的时候了。  注意:此句型可以转化为简单句句型:It is time for sth./for sb to do….例如:  It is time for lunch. 该吃午饭了。  It is time they were taught a lesson. 他们该接受教训了  31)To be frank/ To tell the truth, …. (老实说, ……) , 例如: To be frank/ To tell
the truth, whether you like it or not, you have no other
choice.老实说,不论你喜不喜欢,你别无选择。  32)it took him a year to do….( 他用了1年的时间来做……), 例如:As far as we know, it took
him more than a year to write the book.到目前为止我们所知道的是,他用了1年的时间来写这本书。It took them a
long time to realize they had made a mistake. 过了很久,他们才意识到犯错了。  33)spent as much time as he could doing sth.(花尽可能的时间做某事),例如:He spent as
much time as he could remembering new words. 他花了尽可能多时间记新单词。  34)Since + 主语 + 过去式,主语 + 现在完成式,例如:Since he went to senior high school, he
has worked very hard.自从他上高中,他一直很用功。  35)An advantage of… is that + 句子 (……的优点是……),例如:An advantage of using the
solar energy is that it won’t create (produce) any pollution.
使用太阳能的优点是它不会制造任何污染。  36) It was not until recently that….( 直到最近, ……) ,例如:It was not until
recently that the problem was solved. 直到最近这个问题才被解决。  37) We will be successful as long as we…. (只要我们……,我们就会成功的) ,例如:  We will be successful as long as we insist on working
hard.只要我们坚持努力工作,我们会成功的。  38) No matter + wh-从句,…, 例如:No matter how difficult English may be, you
should do your best to learn it.不管英语有多么难,你都应该尽你最大的努力来学它。No matter what he asks
you to do, please refuse him.
不管他让你做什么,请拒绝他。注意:此句型一般可以改为疑问词+ever引导的从句,+主句,例如:Whatever he asks you to do,
please refuse him.  39)It’s useless/ no good / no use doing sth. (做……是没有用的) , 例如:It’s no use
crying over spilt milk. 覆水难收。  40)It’s + a shame / nice/ kind + to do (做.....真惭愧/好),例如:It’s a shame to
lose the match. 输了比赛,真惭愧!It’s nice of you to tell me the truth. 你太好了,告诉我真相。It’s
your turn to look after the young trees. 该你照顾这些小树了。  41)It is obvious/clear that + 从句 (…是明显的),例如:It is obvious that knowledge
plays an important role in our life.可想而知,知识在我们的一生中扮演一个重要的角色。  注意:此句型中it是形式主语,其后谓语可以有不同变化。例如:  It’s certain that he will win the election. 他肯定会赢得选举。  It is true that we must make otherwise we cannot catch
up with the developed countries.是真的,我们要作出更大的努力,不然/否则,我们不能赶上发达国家。  It is hard to imagine how Edison managed to work twenty hours each
day.很难想象爱迪生每天是怎样工作20小时的。  It’s hard to say whether the plan is practical.这个计划是否实际很难说。  It is a common saying that where there is a will ,there is a
way.俗话说,有志者,事竟成。  It must be pointed out that it is one of our basic State policies to
control population growth while raising the quality of the population.
一定要指出的是国家基本政策之一是在提高人口质量的同时控制人口增长。  It must be kept in mind that there is no secret of success but hard work.
一定要记住的是成功的秘密是努力的工作。  It can be seen from this that there is no difficulty in the world we cannot
overcome.从这里可看出,世上没有克服不了的困难。  It has been proved that his theory is right.已经证明,他的理论是对的。  42)It is/ was ….that… (强调句型), 例如:It was on the desk that you put your book.
你把书放桌子上了。It was the doctor that inquired what had happened. 医生询问了发生的事情。  43)I don’t think / feel/ suppose that… (否定前移),例如:  I don’t think that we shall finish it on time. 我认为我们不能按时完成(工作)。  44)The reason why + 从句 is that + 从句 (……的原因是……),例如:  The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can provide us with fresh
air.  The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for
us.我们必须种树的原因是它们能供应我们新鲜的空气。  The reason why the river is polluted is that the factory has poured much
waste into it.这条河受污染的原因是那家工厂向里倾到了很多垃圾。  注意:表示原因还可用以下句型。请比较:That is the reason why …. (那就是……的原因),例如:Summer is very
hot. That is the reason why I don’t like it.夏天很热。那就是我不喜欢它的原因。  45)It will (not) + 时间段 + before…(……需要很长时间), 例如:It will be a long time
before everything returns to normal. 一切恢复正常需要很长时间。  46) I think / feel/ find it + important/ our duty + to do…
(我发觉做……重要/是我的责任),例如:I feel it our duty to help the old. 我觉得帮助老人是我们的职责。  47)Those who…. (……的人……),例如:Those who violate traffic regulations should be punished.违反交通规定的人应该受处罚。  注意:此句型还可以转化为one/a person who…, 例如:  As the saying goes, nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.俗话说,世上无难事,只怕有心人。In a certain sense, a successful scientist is a person who is never satisfied with what he has achieved.在某种情况下,一个成功的科学家就是一个绝不满足于自己已取得的成就的人。  来源:新东方在线论坛
本文关键字:
2016高考答案
2016高考解析
高考分数线
高中网络课堂
2017高考全程联报班
【文科全科】
【理科全科】
【文科综合】
【理科综合】
2017高考全程特训营
【数学(文)】
【数学(理)】
2017高考一轮复习
高二【数学】春季班
¥660.013548试听
小飞老师(李鹏),新东方在线精英教师,新东方旗下优答APP主讲。盘踞教育辅导业十余年。精研教学考试规...
高二【数学】...
新高二【数学】暑假班
¥660.013547试听
新高二【数学...
高二【数学】秋季班
¥660.013547试听
高二【数学】...
新高二【语数英物化】暑假班
¥2330.013550试听
爱好广泛的九零后语文老师,听摇滚听民谣、看话剧看漫画、打篮球打游戏,不过人生最大的娱乐就是读书。...
新高二【语数...
高二【数物化】寒假班
¥1660.013551试听
新东方在线高中物理主讲教师,曾经在新东方优能中学、新东方个性化学习部担任高中物理老师。毕业于北京...
高二【数物化...
高二【数物化】秋季班
¥1660.013550试听
高二【数物化...
高二【化学】秋季班
¥660.013549试听
新东方在线化学教研组长,注重培养学生学习兴趣,提高学习潜质,加强学生逻辑性和独立判断的思辨力。授...
高二【化学】...
高二【物理】寒假班
¥660.013549试听
高二【物理】...
高一【语文】春季班
¥660.013547试听
毕业于中国青年政治学院中国语言文学系,高考语文成绩出众,经过专业学习,成为新东方语文组一名优秀教...
高一【语文】...
高一【语文】寒假班
¥660.013547试听
高一【语文】...
高一【数学】寒假班
¥660.013549试听
毕业于西安电子科技大学,于2009年加入西安新东方学校,并于当年6月的新东方教育科技集团新教师培训中获...
高一【数学】...
高一【数学】春季班
¥660.013550试听
高一【数学】...
高一【语文】秋季班
¥660.013547试听
毕业于中国青年政治学院中国语言文学系,高考语文成绩出众,经过专业学习,成为新东方语文组一名优秀教...
高一【语文】...
新高一【语文】暑假班
¥660.013547试听
新高一【语文...
新高一【数学】暑假班
¥660.013549试听
新高一【数学...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
高考网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
高考课程排行榜
高考公开课
新东方在线高考微博欢迎你,    
大学英语六级作文经典加分句型
18:04:32 来源:新东方在线论坛
英语六级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
微博用户专属
@新东方四六级考试
四六级快速通关班
最新资料:
热点推荐:
备考指导:
六级关注:
  多记住一些好看的句式并用在中是非常加分的,下面新东方在线小编为大家整理了经典加分句型,小伙伴们赶紧背起来吧,受益无限哦。  (一)正反观点及辩证看法类  1.The human race has entered a completely new stage in its history, along
with the advance of the society and the increasingly rapid economic
globalization and urbanization, more problems are brought to our attention,one
of which is that……  人类进入了一个历史的崭新的阶段,随着科技发展和经济快速增长、经济全球化、都市化的速度不断加快,随之给我们带来了很多问题,其中之一便是……  2.Recently the phenomenon has aroused wide concern, some people are in
alarm that....  最近,这种现象引起了人们的广泛关注,有人开始担心______________。  3....... plays such an important role that it un de nia bly (无可厚非的)becomes
a wide-spread concern of the present world, there comes a question, is it a
blessing or a curse?&  _______显得非常重要而成为当今世界所关注的最大的问题,这是无可厚非的。不过,问题是:&我们该如何抉择?&  4.As society develops, There are a wide-spread concern over……  随着社会的发展,人们开始关注............  5.As to whether it is a blessing or a curse(咒骂[s], however, people take
different attitudes.  然而,对于此类问题,人们持不同的看法。  6.As to whether it is worthwhile ....., there is a long-running
controversial debate. As an an old saying goes every coin has two sides ', it
goes without saying that (毋庸置疑) people from different backgrounds may have
divergent(相异的) attitudes towards it.  关于是否值得___________的问题,一直以来争论不休。正如谚语所说……因此毋庸置疑,不同的人对此可能持不同的观点。  7.In the process of modern urban development, we often find ourselves in a
dilemma.  在都市的发展中,我们往往会陷入困境。  8.More and more people become appreciating the convenience of mobile
phone.  更多人对……的方便而受到吸引  9.People are attaching more and more importance to the interview during job
hunting  求职的过程中,人们慢慢意识到面试的重要性。  10.Some people contend that ... has proved to bring many advantages
(disadvantages)  有些人认为________有很多有利之处(不利之处)。  11.People who advocate that ...,also have their sound reasons (grounds)  坚持认为______的人也有其说法(依据)。  12.As far as I am concerned, I am inclined(倾向于[in`kl ind]) to be on the
side of the latter view.  在我看来,我较同意后一种观点。  13.If asked to make a decision, I would prefer...  如果真的需要作出选择,我宁愿____________。  14.when asked about this phenomenon , people's opinions vary greatly.  人们对现象褒贬不一  15.We should adopt a more reasonable attitude towards the pursuit(追求) of
fashion.  16.It is widely believed…… Is vitally important.  17.……means much more than…… It means ……  18.…… and some would never ……  19. We should take well advantage of the …… and reduce the disadvantage of
it to the minimum.  20. ……is always irritating when it unexpectedly ……in …… when many students
are concentrating on study.  21.……for……rests in part on the^(因为……在一定程度上取决于……)  22. It won't take long for……to replace……for the former have some
undeniable(无可厚非的) advantages over the latter.(新技术取代传统)  23.For those who applaud this trend, university ranking has a positive
influence on boosting the development of higher education. It encourage
universities to pursue academic achievements and upgrade the campus conditions
along the way.  22. Over which controversy among the public has arisen. (arise over 提出)  (二)介绍类  1.……was set up two years ago.  2.The club organizes various activities regularly catering for the needs
of…… and is well know among ……  3.We have ……every weekend and you can practice your ……with……  4.In addition,……are invited to give lectures on occasion(不时地)  5.A lot of benefits are responsible for(作为……的理由)your joining
us,……hence(因此无逗号)……  6.Besides you can……with more ease.  7.……was successfully held in Beijing, China, 2008,which attracted the whole
world`s attention more than ever before.  8. China won 51 gold medals , accounting for almost 17% of the total
302.  9.I`m deeply moved and inspired by the……spirit.  10.Life is a journey full of competitions and challenge , …… will
definitely drive me along the way.  11.proceed with 开始  12.They write blogs to record their everyday life, to describe their
emotions and feelings and to make new friend from all over of the world.  13.They say blogs are like traditional diaries ,so blogs not only provide
an outlet for the students' emotions, but also provide a channel of
communication for the young.  (三)计划、展望类  1.Before I realize it, my second semester(学期)at college has elapse(流逝) and
a new one is drawing near, which means I have to make another set of plans.  2.I might be faced with obstacles when(+doing)……for lack of experience,but
I`m sure God helps those who help themselves.  (四)现象类  A、 环境、行为、某种新东西的利弊  1.The overuse of plastic bags is always a major problems in China.  2.Convenient as they are for customers, they have become a threat to the
environment and a cause for severe(严重的) waste of resources.  B、 追名逐利的社会中不好的现象  1.An increasing number of reporters make up false stories about……  2.So as to make themselves more popular or to win some prizes.  3.Satisfying readers` taste and curiosity(好奇心)  4.Some of them even cut down the expending for books and meals to satisfy
their desire for fashionable dress.  5.Some of them even fail to focus on their study,  6.Besides , it is a costly hobby to follow the tide, which will
impose(使…强迫接受) financial stress on their parents.  7.The reasons are simple but thought-provoking(令人深思的)  8.And it can still be noticed that parents go to great lengt(努力) to seek
advice form the old, the wise or the educated for a good name for their child.
(讲述仍可见某种现象).  9. They argue that a name is nothing but a symbol and is not crucial to
one's fate(命运).As to what one's future would be, it depends on many other
factors such as efforts, opportunities,
etc.(讲述A对B并不重要,B是由……来决定的,或反驳一个因素对一件事的决定和相关作用)  10. An employee with a unique name can be easily remembered by his or her
superiors(上司,更好的),just as a product with a name of good association is more
likely to be accepted by customers. (……之如……,正如……之如……一样)  11.A well-chosen name can be helpful in some cases.  C 当今社会的某种变化  1.However, in recent years, the 4-hour show is losing its appeal,
especially to youngsters. 讲述一件事情失去了它的影响力  2.However, some other people are faithful audience of it, they argue
that……  讲述一件事情失去了它的影响力的时候,仍有人依旧热衷。  D、某种尝试或追求是否应该  1. give advice to students who are going to work.  2. without those sense, they may encounter embarrassing situation during
job hunting and thus lose great opportunities.  3. more confident about their behaviors and thus have a better relationship
with other people, and the comprehensive(综合的,详尽的) qualities get improved
eventually.  4. Moreover, success or failure have little impact on college students. The
most important thing is to form a correct way of life and learn something during
the process, the comprehensive qualities will get improved as well.  5. put their theoretical business knowledge into practice.  6. college students have less experience so that if they fail in business,
they may endure a heavy burden and lots of pressure from all aspects.  7. go to great lengths. 努力  8. Both of which are absolutely essential for……  9. enhance 提高  10. for……do play a vital role when people looking for a decent job.  11. With the admission expansion of colleges, a great many graduates have
to face the fierce competition in the job market. So it is certificates(证书) that
can make them more competitive.  12. They spare no effort to get the certificates for the sole purpose of
proving that they are qualified in a certain field.  (五)习惯类  1.Vitally important. 非常重要  2.We should take…… Into consideration and make it a habit to……  3.……is one of China`s most popular annual televisions on events,watched by
millions of people on the eve of the lunar New Year.  以上就是针对不同类型文章的大学英语经典加分句型,希望对大家有所帮助。
本文关键字:
英语六级网络课堂
全程辅导班
单项突破班
大学英语六级425直播通关班【秋季班】
¥199.013569试听
新东方在线&最受学员欢迎的新概念女神&教师,新东方教育科技集团教学培训师,集团优秀教师,北京新东方...
大学英语六级4...
大学英语六级恋练有词高频词汇班【2016...
¥299.013540试听
朱伟,教育部考试中心指定的高等教育出版社考研英语大纲解析编写人。新东方教育科技集团十位集团演讲师...
大学英语六级...
四级水平直达六级500分直播VIP密训班【2...
¥1280.013498试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
四级水平直达...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
六级网络课堂
六级热点专题
六级实用o工具
四六级交流o下载
六级课程排行榜
六级公开课}

我要回帖

更多关于 四级英语作文句型 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信