初中写事作文最近更新
本文标题:链接地址:
版权声明:
1.的资料来自互联网以及用户的投稿,用于非商业性学习目的免费阅览。2.《》一文的著作权归原作者所有,仅供学习参考,转载或引用时请保留版权信息。
3.如果本网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将会及时删除。
本栏目阅读排行
重点推荐栏目my dream英语作文100词左右初中水平简单点_百度作业帮
my dream英语作文100词左右初中水平简单点
Each people all have own dream,each man's dreams are great,happiness,a long.It is dream took us to we want to go to every place,do we want to do every thing.Dream give every man for his own goal to strive,to strive,to strive,to exploit.Although dream leave us very far away,but we just try,even if not realize,we also satisfied.At least we tried,so we do not regret,we go for our dream to work!We will e on!每一个人都有自己的梦想,每一个人的梦想都是伟大的,幸福的,遥远的.就是梦想带我们去我们想要去的每一个地方,做我们想做的每一件事.梦想使每一个人为自己的目标去努力,去奋斗,去拼搏,去开拓. 虽然梦想离我们很遥远,但我们只要努力了,就算没有实现,我们也满足了.至少我们努力过,所以我们并不后悔,我们去为我们的梦想去努力吧!我们一定会成功的.加油吧!
我的梦想我是一个平凡的人,我有一个平凡的梦想:做一名医生。 因为医生可以让那些身受病痛折磨的人摆脱痛苦。可以让人变得健康。 同时,我认为,帮助了别人,自己也将会得到快乐。所以,我希望未来我可以做一个医生。My dreamI am an ordinary person, I have an ordinary dream: Is a doctor. <...
My dream is to travel around the world because I want to be seeing the beauty that is all over the world. I want to see all the beauty that earth has to offer. I love all seasons because every season,...
您可能关注的推广求100字初一年级英语作文一篇100字的初一上半学期的英语作文_百度作业帮
求100字初一年级英语作文一篇100字的初一上半学期的英语作文
Jane is my good friend.She comes from Canada.She speaks English.We are in the same class.Many students in our class like English a lot.But I don't like is at all.My English is poor.So Jane helps me with it,and I help her study Chinese.We help each other.
您可能关注的推广初中英语作文和翻译5篇100字左右初中的英语作文并且要有中文翻译!_百度作业帮
初中英语作文和翻译5篇100字左右初中的英语作文并且要有中文翻译!初一暑假用的,生活方面的!急救,两个礼拜要的!!!! MY A
我的自行车
等等·······
要带翻译的!!!!
July 7 2006 It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. July 10 2006 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. July 14 2006 Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time. July 24 2006 I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the hot weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me.At last, I was ill. August 6 2006 It was sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the Wanjia Market . It was hot outside. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in a year, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently. About ten minutes left, my friends arrived one by one. After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium. The match last for tow hours.Oh!I fill very happy today! August 7 2006 Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. They went abroad to study. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. I think next year we won’t make a party. Next year is a very important year. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject.I know, it is the most important for us now.
什么方面?
大佬,你得给个题目吧。
一篇一分?
您可能关注的推广回答者:"初一英语作文100字"的相关商户
长沙市贺龙体育运动学校
上海龙文教育局门路校区
扬州生活科技学校
湖北中医学院}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语学习软件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。