which letter can eattable can you eat?

Can you guess all?_百度知道
Can you guess all?
Where can you always find money. What is a sick man a controdiction. What nation is dt eat? 7. What is the only thing you can break when you say its name:2;. I am something that has teeth but can&#39?19?5. I have cities but no houses, forests but no trees?7,请接着往下猜. What has a hand but can&#39. What am I? 20. What is the most difficult key to turn? 11?二English riddlesWhat table is in the field? 再猜猜这一个. What is the smallest bridge in the world. What is the most disagreeable month for soldiers. What has two legs but cann&#39?14? 12? 4. What ship has two t scratch itself. What kind of table has no legs?12? 17. What am I?Can you guess all. What animal is on every legal document? 19, rivers without water? 若猜对了. What changes a pear into a pearl?15? 8. What is the most difficult key to turn, when I contact a wire. Why is a pig the most unusual animal in the world. What has a neck but no thoat?9?8. What is the smallest bridge in the world? 18. What match can&#39?2. What room can no one enter. What letter sounds like a vegetable? 13?11. What is the best and cheapest light. When do 2 and 2 make more than 4?20. Which is the longest world in English? 6, which never existed and still has a name?6?16: 3;t be put in a match-boxInteresting English-Riddles一1. What letter makes a road broad. What is the surest way to double your money?17. What am I? 15, heard or felt? 10?18. What is that which you have never seen. What are the most difficult ships to conquer? 9. What nation is one but travelers often want. What table can be seen in the fields? 14?10. What question can never be answered by &#39. Where does afternoon come before Yes&#39. What nation t walk. You can press your attire. What has an eye but cannot see. What star is not seen in the sky? 5. What ship has two mates but no captain?4?3?13? 16. What is there in your house that ought to be looked into
提问者采纳
February15.internation20.7:)1.silence 3.A bottle.nothing 5.a donkey 12.6, basketball match.2, etc:刚才猜过这些.a donkey 9.Football match.Because it is killed before it is cured (烧烤待处理) 16.When he is an impatient patient. Fold it.In the dictionary 10.11.In the dictionary 12.A comb20.the bridge of a nose 13.A map19.14? 7.fly(二)Key.courtship11.18.letter B 14.Daylight,尽量猜了哦.smiles3.9.A needle,有些想了很久.mirror 4.When they make 22.A mushroom.Button17.Examination19(一).door handle10.A clock:1.Vegetable 2.8.Imagination18.13.letter P 15.A pair of pants.courtship 8.the bridge of a nose 4.“timetable” has no legs.superstar16.17.Vegetable5. Are you asleep.the letter “l”6
其他类似问题
guess的相关知识
其他2条回答
you are really inquisitive
you are really inquisitive
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
基本句型:Have you got a table for two, please?请问您有两个人的
下载积分:400
内容提示:
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:82|
上传日期: 09:38:43|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
基本句型:Have you got a table for two, please?请问您有两个人的.PDF
官方公共微信Browse our collection of healthy, delicious recipes, from WebMD and Eating Well magazine.
Ensure you're exercising hard enough to get a good workout, but not strain your heart.
While you are exercising, you should count between...
WebMD Network
For Sponsors
& WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. .英语猜谜语和脑筋急转弯1.What table has no leg?2.What table can we eat?3.What is easy to get into but nard to get out of?4.What is dark but made by light?5.Who is bigger,Mr Bigger or his son?Why?6.why time flies?7.A man lost his left arm and his left leg in a caracciden_百度作业帮
英语猜谜语和脑筋急转弯1.What table has no leg?2.What table can we eat?3.What is easy to get into but nard to get out of?4.What is dark but made by light?5.Who is bigger,Mr Bigger or his son?Why?6.why time flies?7.A man lost his left arm and his left leg in a caraccident.What sentence is it?8.What's the begining of everything?9.Why are the letter G and S in Gloves close to each other?10.why is smiles the longest English word?11.why do we say that heat moves faster than cold?12.What's the cheapest way to travel the world?13.what two letters do people enjoy listening to?14.Which hand do you write with?
1.watertable2.vegetable3.trap4.blackhole?5.6.7.past sentence(english sentence)8.letter E9.G loves S10.s.(miles)11.12.walking on a world map13.yeah agree with the guy above 14.I write with a pen
1timetable2vegetable3life4sun 5His son.Because he is called Mr bigger.
1,timetable2,vegetable3,trap,bottle4,moon,sun5,his son.Because
his bigger.6,It is never return.7,half man8,letter e9,g love s10,there are s.........mile.....
1,timetable 2,vegetable 3,trap4,blackhole5,his son.Because his father is Bigger ,and he is Bigger too(two). 6,It never returns. 7,half man 8,letter ‘e’ 9,g...
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 which letter can eat 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信