按类别,写性感的英文单词怎么写.kind () () ()

求作业答案:根据汉语提示写单词,
根据汉语提示写单词,补充短文.
&&&&& Our ___________ (英语) teacher is a kind woman. She is very ___________ (漂亮的). She is very ___________ (瘦的) and ___________ (高的). And she i_百度作业帮
求作业答案:根据汉语提示写单词,
根据汉语提示写单词,补充短文.
&&&&& Our ___________ (英语) teacher is a kind woman. She is very ___________ (漂亮的). She is very ___________ (瘦的) and ___________ (高的). And she is very ___________ (严格的). We all ___________ (喜欢) her. Our math teacher is ___________ (矮的) and ___________ (强壮的). He is a ___________ (和蔼的) teacher, too.
English, beautiful (答案不唯一), thin, tall, strict, like, short, strong, kind用户名 密码
&当前位置:&&&
& 题目详情
可以插入公式啦!&我知道了&
根据下列各句句意和空白后的汉语提示词,在答题卡指定的横线上写出对应单词的正确形式,每空只写一词。
【小题1】It’s kind of you to help the ________(无家可归的) trap.
【小题2】To my __________(遗憾),I haven’t followed your advice.
【小题3】He is _____ ( 晒黑 ) from a day on the beach.
【小题4】The _______(产量) of this factory in 2007 doubled what it was in 2006.
【小题5】The time is _________(靠近,临近) when we must leave.
【小题6】The light wind gently brushed his _________(脸颊).
【小题7】She gave her son a _________(拥抱) and put him to bed.
【小题8】He made an ____(道歉)to me for stepping on my foot. 
【小题9】I don’t like the ________(主题) of the TV play. It’s too sad.
【小题10】The railroad station is in the ___ ( 中央&&) part of the city.
正在获取……
(注:此处只显示部分答案,可能存在乱码,查看完整答案不会有乱码。)
试题分析:
【小题1】用形容词修饰名词trap。
【小题2】to&one’&regret是固定用法,意思是令某人遗憾的是。
【小题3】用形容词作表语。
【小题4】作句子主语,故用名词形式。
【小题5】用形容词作表语。
【小题6】作句子宾语,故用名词形式。
【小题7】作句子宾语,故用名词形式。
【小题8】作句子宾语,故用名词形式。
【小题9】作句子宾语,故用名词形式。
【小题10】需要用名词形式。
…(点击上面的蓝色链接“查看完整答案与解析”字样可以查看完整答案)
我来说一句
(7加3教育欢迎您!)
您的支持是我们工作的动力!
页面执行时间:796.875毫秒
(注册即可)
高中免费课程
- 帮助中心 -
- 联系我们 -
Copyright& 2011. All rights reserved. 合肥?7加3家教网
皖ICP备1101372号写一篇英语作文,70至80个单词,题目是“my favorite kind of clothes”1,what kind of clothes do you wear 2,why do you choose to wear these kinds of clothes?3,what can clothes tell you about a person?参考词汇:casual ;personality_百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文,70至80个单词,题目是“my favorite kind of clothes”1,what kind of clothes do you wear 2,why do you choose to wear these kinds of clothes?3,what can clothes tell you about a person?参考词汇:casual ;personality
您好,以下是本人按题目要求写的英语作文,希望对您有帮助:My Favorite Kind of Clothes When it comes to my favorite kind of clothes, I prefer wearing casual clothes such as tees and jeans. I like to wear this kind of clothes because they are comfortable and stylish in daily life. Clothes can always tell the personality and preference of a person. People like casual clothes are usually outgoing, and people like formal clothes tend to be serious.
There are many kinds of clothes. There are T-shirts, jeans, sweaters and so on, but I like wearing jeans the best. I like wearing jeans because they’re comfortable and durable. The first pair of jeans...
I like wearing casual clothes, such as T-shirts and jeans, I have 3 shirts and 4 pairs of jeans, a T-shirt is white and pink, jeans are blue and black T-shirt, jeans, 100 yuan, 125 yuan, I was shopping in the supermarket, I like them very much.其他类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新这个作业怎么做?单词归类,根据所给单
单词归类,根据所给单词按其所属类别进行归类,归类后如能写出更多的该类单词, 请写在括号内.
market, grape, bank, red, panda, rainy, tiger, yellow, park, apple, horse, banana, ele_百度作业帮
这个作业怎么做?单词归类,根据所给单
单词归类,根据所给单词按其所属类别进行归类,归类后如能写出更多的该类单词, 请写在括号内.
market, grape, bank, red, panda, rainy, tiger, yellow, park, apple, horse, banana, elephant,
gray, warm, windy, pear, blue, cinema, cold
1. 场所: ______ ______ ______ ______ (&&&& )
2. 颜色: ______ ______ ______ ______ (&&&& )
3. 气候: ______ ______ ______ ______ (&&&& )
4. 动物: ______ ______ ______ ______ (&&&& )
5. 水果: ______ ______ ______ ______ (&&&& )
1.场所:market bank park cinema 2.颜色:red blue yellow gray 3.&气候:rainy warm windy cold 4.动物:panda horse elephant tiger 5.水果:grape apple banana pear}

我要回帖

更多关于 学生的英语单词怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信