以《tomorrow》为题写一篇英语作文,积极急急急积极急急急急。记住英语作文

仁爱版中考英语作文【打印整理版】 - 百度文库
仁爱版中考英语作文【打印整理版】
请根据下列表格的提示, 写一篇题为Changes in Our Hometown的英语短文。内容要点:
Changes in Our Hometown
In the past ten years, great changes have taken place in our hometown. In the past, there used to be old houses. The river was very dirty. The roads were narrow and the living conditions were hard. People went to work on foot or by bike. But now, there are many tall buildings in my hometown. The river is clean and the water is clear. There are many ring roads and the living conditions are comfortable. People usually go to work by bus or by car.
I am glad to see these great changes in my hometown. But I think it’s still important to remember the past. It tells that we should cherish the present life.
请根据提示写一篇题为The Population Problem的短文。(80词左右) 提示: 1.人口问题是当今世界上最大的问题之一; 2.中国是世界上人口最多的国家;
3.如果人口增长过快,将会带来许多严重问题(请举例说明); 4.我们应继续执行计划生育政策,以控制人口增长。
The Population Problem
The population is one of the biggest problems in the world today. China has the largest population with 1.3 billion. It’s about one fifth of the world’s population. A large population causes many difficulties, not only for every family, but also for the whole nation. It has become a serious problem. In many less developed areas, some parents prefer boys to girls. As a result, many girls can’t go to school.
I think we should do something to control the population. One answer is known as the one-child policy. It has worked well in controlling China’s population.
根据下面提示写一篇80词左右的日记。 1.5月1日,星期六,天气晴朗;
2.上午9点,我和同学们一起去农村参观,沿途看到许多稻田、树林、工厂、商店和学校;
3.10点到12点我们参观了10户农家,了解到不少农民因种菜和养蚕而致富,有的还买了彩电,生活比以前好多了。据说有几位美国朋友还要来参观呢! 4.祝愿他们的生活越来越好。 参考词汇: 养蚕raise silkworms
May 1st, Saturday
At nine in the morning, I went to the countryside with my classmates. On the way we saw many rice fields and woods on both sides of the road. Farmers have built factories, shops and schools in many villages. Between ten and twelve we visited ten families. Many farmers who grew vegetables and raised silkworms became rich. Some families have bought color TV. Their life is much better than before. It’s said that some American friends would come to visit their village, too. I hope the farmers’ life will be better and better.
(A) 明天是Alice的生日,她准备举行一个生日聚会并邀请Kate参加,但Kate不得不待在家里照顾生病的妈妈。假如你是Kate,请写张便条,让人带给Alice。(5分) (B) 假如你叫王雷,是第一中学的学生会主席。在报纸和电视上看到有关报道,由于伊拉克战争,导致许多儿童失学,生活状况窘迫,许多孩子沦为童工,处境很悲惨,所以打算给全校的学生发一份倡议书,号召他们奉献爱心去帮助那些孩子们。(10分)
提示: warm houses, smile on one’s face, community service, go to school, rich, end the war, live a happy life, the war on Iraq (A)
Dear Alice,
Thank you for inviting me to take part in your birthday party. I’d like to come, but my mother is ill. I have to stay at home to look after/take good care of her. So I can’t come. Happy birthday to you!
Yours, Kate
Hello, everyone. As we know, Many Iraqis become homeless people because of the war. Some of them are children. Some used to be rich but now they lose warm houses and have not enough food to eat. The children have no chance to go to school. The hard living conditions make the homeless children become child laborers. What do you think of their terrible life?
Let’s make a wonderful program to help these children live a normal life. I think we should call on (呼吁) ending the war. We support these poor child laborers by raising money. So they can live in warm houses, get good educations and live happy lives. We hope there will be smiles on their faces. If you’d like to join the program, please come to our community.
人类只有一个地球。根据提示,以“Saving the Earth”为题,写一
贡献者:彩虹飞舞520求帮忙,写一篇英语作文,急急急!_英语作文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:20,005贴子:
求帮忙,写一篇英语作文,急急急!收藏
关于一个不能生育的女人为了让自己的丈夫高兴而撒谎,最后偷走一个孩子导致犯罪的故事体会。大学水平,400字左右,有翻译,明天下午要交,谢谢
The text tells us a story that makes us feel sad. Now i will share the story with you as below. There is a poor woman who really wants a baby but loses the ability to have a child. In order to make her husband happy, she tells a lie that she gets pregnant to her husband who works outside. When her husband hears this excellent news, of course, he will try his best to go home as fast as possible with countless happiness. However, the woman tells another lie that she is just pregnant, nobody can see by simply watching the surface of her tummy. Her husband is a little bit disappointed but believes that he is going to be a father, at the same time, he totally believes what his wife said, after all, no husband in the world does’t want to accept this sort of news. So the woman succeeds in being a lier.
As we all know, a piece of lie will bring in more lies unless it is broken by someone or something. Since the womans’ husband leaves home to work last time, he keeps contacting with his wife and expresses that he really wants to see her and the baby. Time to time, when her husband goes back with exciting, the wife tells a different lie to maintain her first lie. Time flies quickly, three years has passed, the woman also tells threes-year-lie. One day, her husband does’t believe what her wife told and calls to her that i must meet my child by tomorrow when i come back home, or i won’t go outside to work. Finally, the woman understands that she cannot tell a lie anymore but a action has been taken instead. So she intends to steal a baby from London city and succeed, once again, she tells a lie successfully. Before long her husband goes to work, she realizes that what she has done is a kind of crime. Therefore she sends back the child to London quietly, however she is still arrested. The end. After seeing this story, i think a lot in my heart. Actually, a lot of cases like above often happen around us. An idea in a flash could usually leads to crim. As the story tells, a lie to just make someone happy brings her to the way of crime at last. I feel that the heroine in the story is very poor, her right to be a normal mother is deprived by God. Gradually, her psychology grows worse and worse. In my opinion, her husband should share some responsibility, he should have given his wife more care not just cares for the baby. In a word, we need to pay attach importance to this kind of problem and avoid the same tragedy in the future.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或以《tomorrow》为题写一篇英语作文
  Tomorrow is a new day,we can have some new experiences in our life.If you have something wrong with your friends or you argue with your parents,you can also throw all of the bad things tomorrow! Bec...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码答案The author tries to tell us with his example that we should never put off until tomorrow what you can do today, as you never know what would happen tomorrow.As the saying goes, “Time and tide wait for no man.” If you put off what you should do today, your tomorrow would be in a mess. What a shame it is to think of myself in the past! Many times, I put things until tomorrow. Many times, I shelved my tasks and went to bed without finishing them, just finding excuses for myself. And now, time flies. I have to face the examination! gkstkTo save time is to lengthen life. From my point of view, I believe that it’s of great benefit for us to develop a good habit of cherishing time, from which we can make a sufficient preparation for tomorrow. Such a good habit will be bound to give us more confidence to make greater difference in the future.We always have time enough, if we will but use it aright. With the help of my teacher, I made a plan almost every day for my study, and even asked my best friend to supervise me. Now my perseverance pays off: gradually I can make full use of my time and keep a good balance between study and rest. Only by finishing what we should do today can we better master our study and life for tomorrow!  点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题Tomorrow 为题的英语作文怎么写可以是新的一天
也可以是我的将来
以我的将来为主题比较好,这样写的东西比较多,也很有内容.如果你想要英文文章的话,把汉语作文给我,我帮你翻译.或者你把英文作文给我,我帮你修改也可以.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你先用汉语写,我帮你译。不然写出来不对你的情况。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 急急急急急什么东西 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信