外语小朋友有必要学写作吗朋友

外语写作朋友_百度知道
外语写作朋友
Every school day. We have many things in common, we both like listening to the music. She is one of my best friends朋友 My Friend I have many friends. We help each in study. We both study hard and do well in studies. I am happy to have such a good friend. She lives in the same area with me. For example, we go to school together, because we want to make progress together, and one of them is Lily. We become friends for three years, reading books and playing badminton
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高一必读:
各科辅导: |
高二必读: |
高三必读: |
单元作文: | | | | |
体裁作文: |
教学资源: |
各科复习: |
知识考点: |
您当前所在位置:
高中英语作文欣赏:真正的朋友
【摘要】鉴于大家对高中频道十分关注,小编在此为大家搜集整理了此文&高中英语作文欣赏:真正的朋友&,供大家参考!
高中英语作文欣赏:真正的朋友
[美文欣赏]
My one true friend
&&Germaine
A true friend is always there for you.
A person who will help,
with all your problems.
The one whom you can trust,
With all your secrets.
And the one who cheer you up
when you are lonely.
That is a friend.
I want to meet.
I do not know,
if he's a boy or a girl.
but I always believe that I will find
my one true friend.
[参考译文]
真正的朋友
真正的朋友总在你身边
他是愿意帮助你的人
帮你解决所有的难题
他是你能够信任的人
为你保守所有的秘密
当你孤独寂寞时
他是让你振奋的人
我希望遇见
一个这样的朋友
是个男孩还是女孩
但我始终相信我会找到
一位真正的朋友
【总结】2013年已经到来,小编在此特意收集了有关此频道的文章供读者阅读。
更多频道:我的朋友 My friend
I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League member and one of the best students in my class.He is fond of English and good at it. He often practises reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation.
我有很多朋友。其中一个是我的同学马华。他是共青团员而且还是我们班最好的学生之一。他喜欢英语而且也擅长。他经常大声的朗读英语,所以他的发音很标准。
He is always ready to help others. With his help I have made great progress. I have made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near future.
他总是乐于帮助别人。在他的帮助下,我取得了很大的进步。我已下定决心要赶上他,在不久的将来加入共青团员。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有给朋友的一封信英语作文
Dear Robert,
亲爱的罗伯特:
I'm glad to receive your letter. Now I will tell you something about my plan for summer vacation after the final exam. Firstly, I will learn to drive. I think driving can be useful. Secondly, I will take some English courses. Thirdly, I will visit some tourist attractions. It must be very exciting. Last, I will do some reading in the vacation. What about you? I hope you can have a pretty vacation.
我很高兴收到你的来信.现在我会告诉你期末考试后我的暑假计划.首先,我会去学开车.我觉得学会开车是很有用的.其次,我会参加一些英语课程.第三,我会参观一些旅游景点.肯定很激动人心.最后,我会在假期中去阅读.你呢?我希望你能有一个完美的假期.
约翰篇二: A Letter to a Friend
Dear Zhang Wei,
I’m glad to know that you are coming to my city during the summer vacation.However, I’m afraid there’s some bad news. I’m planning to take part in an international conference to be held in another city during the time of your visit.
All the top scientists in my field will show up at the conference. More importantly, I’m lucky enough to have been selected to give a speech on behalf of my research team at the Conference. I really can’t miss it.
I understand that it’ll be your first time to this city and I’m your only friend here. I’ve asked my roommate to meet you at the airport, and you can stay in my room.
He is a very nice person and he will show you around the city. Hope you two will get on well and have a nice holiday!Yours,
Li Ming篇三: A Letter to a Friend
Dear Lily,
How is everything? I do not see you for a long time, and I miss you very much. So I write to you. I was very busy in the last month, because I have much homework to do. The final exam is coming, so I must work hard. Besides, I must learn piano very two days. It takes me some time, but I feel happy. These are my life in recent. And what’s yours? I am looking forward to your letter and tell me about your life.
Sincerely Yours,
Carla篇四:给朋友的一封信A Letter to a Friend
Dear Friend,
亲爱的朋友,
How have you been recently? I miss you very much. Do you still remember me?
最近过得怎么样?我很想你.你还记得我吗?
To be honest, I'm honored to make friends with you. I still remember the days when we were together. As far as I know, you are the kindest person in the world. Once we were together, you always treated me as if I were your dear brother, so I was grateful to you in my heart. After you leaving, I always thought of you. Next time we have a chance to see each other, I will say "thank you" to you. Thank you for your kindness. Now I have got the meaning of my life.
老实说,我很荣幸成为你的朋友.我还记得我们在一起的日子.我觉得你是世界上最善良的人.我们在一起的时候,我们总是亲如兄弟,所以在我的心里我很感激你.你离开后,我总是想起你.下一次如果我们有机会见到对方,我会对你说“谢谢你”.谢谢你的善良.让我现在的人生有了意义.
Although we are in two different places now, we are still together, because we are always heart to heart. I believe we can see each other again. Since we are always close friends as well as dear brothers. Because of you, my life is always so significant. Wherever I am, I will pray good luck for you.
虽然现在我们在两个不同的地方,但我们依然在一起,因为我们总是心连心.我相信我们还能再次见面. 因为我们是亲密的朋友,亲爱的兄弟.因为你,我的人生总是那么的有意义.无论我在哪里,我都会为你祈祷好运.
Last but not the least, I hope you can make it and have a bright future.
最后但并非最不重要的是我希望你能有一个光明的未来.
Sincerely yours,
詹森篇五:给朋友的一封信 A Letter to A Friend
亲爱的吉姆,
Last Sunday my classmates and I went to Xiangshan Park.
上周日我和我的同学去了香山公园.
We met at 7 o'clock at the school gate. The weather in Beijing that day was great. At around 8 o'clock, we arrived at Xiangshan Park. There is a high tree on the bottom of the hill. We had a party and played games under the tree. Then we climbed to the top of Xiangshan Mountain. It was not very difficult for us to do it. Next, we had lunch at the top of the hill. It was delicious. After lunch, we saw some birds. They were friendly. And we saw a whole picture of Beijing. "What a beautiful city!" I said. At that moment, we all felt so proud. I live in Beijing now. The 2008 Olympic games was held here.
我们七点在校门口集合.那天北京的天气很好.八点左右,我们就抵达香山公园.在山脚下有一棵高高的树.我们在树下开了一个聚会,玩游戏.然后我们爬上香山的山顶.对我们来说并不是很难.接下来,我们在山顶上吃午饭.很美味.午饭后,我们看见了一些鸟.它们很友好.我们看到了北京的全貌.”真是一个美丽的城市!”我说道.在那一刻,我们都感到非常的骄傲.我现在住在北京.2008届奥运会将在这里举行.
I hope you can visit to Beijing in the future and I am sure you’ll like here.
希望将来你可以来参观北京,我肯定你一定会喜欢的.
Best wishes.
最好的祝福
Sincerely yours,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码热门推荐:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
Making More Friends
  I like to make friends, I can share my happiness and sorrow with friends. Friends are very important part of our lives, without them, I will be very lonely. I learn it when I was very small. It was Friday, I went to school to join the English contest, before I went into the classroom, I found I did not bring the admission card, I felt so worried, without admission card, I could not walk into the classroom. My friend Li looked at me and asked me what happened, I told him the truth, then he asked me to stay here and he rushed to our classroom. Ten minutes later, he came back with my admission card. I was so thankful, friends are very important.
  多交朋友
  我喜爱交朋友,我可以和朋友们分享我的喜怒和哀乐。朋友是我们生活中很重要的一部分,没有朋友,我会感到很孤单。我在很小的时候就学到了这点。那是星期五,我去学校参加了英语竞赛,在我走进教室之前,我发现我没有带准考证,我感到很担忧,没有准考证,我就不能走进教室。我的朋友李看着我,问我发生了什么事情,我告诉他事实,然后他叫我留在原地,他跑去了我们的教室。非常钟以后,他回来了,带着我的准考证。我很感激,朋友是很重要的。
  ---------------------------------------------------------
  手机上也能学英语?还有机会和外教互动?
  关注微信订阅号洛基英语:rocky_english(长按可复制)
  在这里,一切皆有可能!
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
洛基英语,中国第一家在线英语培训机构,专注成人在线口语培训
中国高校校报协会副会长......
北京教育音像报刊总社评论部评论员.....
中国青少年研究中心首席专家