悬赏100财富值,请以"my happyjunior middle schooll life"为题写一篇80词的英语作文。

(F);MytwolittledaughtersandI;Iordered15lunchesfromita;Wegavethelunchestothebeg;Thenwenoticedasmall,oldw;Shejustlookedatmewithher;Idon'tknowifthekidsn;根据短文内容,回答下列问题;86.Whowereth
My two little daughters and I usually go out and help others on Thankful Thursday. Last Thursday we were going to buy lunch for the beggars(乞丐)in the street. Then we went to the nearest McDonald’s(麦当劳).
I ordered 15lunches from it and drove my car to hand them out.
We gave the lunches to the beggars. they were excited. We were happy to see that.
Then we noticed a small, old woman, asking for pocket money. We gave her our last lunch bag. Before we got into the car, she started to speak to us, &No one has ever done anything like this for me before, &she said with a smell. &Well, I’m glad that we were the first, “I answered. &So, when will you eat your lunch,& I asked.
She just looked at me with her big, tired brown eyes and said, &OH, dear, I'm not going to eat this lunch. You see, I have a little girl of my own .I usually can’t buy her favorite food, but today she will be so happy! &
I don't know if the kids noticed the tears in my eyes. I have asked many times whether our Actions of Kindness were too small to change anything. Yet at that moment, I realized the truth of words: &We cannot do great things ―only small things with great love.&
根据短文内容,回答下列问题。(10分)
86. Who were they going to buy lunch for?
87. How many lunches did the writer order?
88. When did the woman start to speak to the writer?
89. Was the woman going to eat the lunch?
90. What can we learn from the story?
五、书面表达(共15分)
Ⅺ.A.初中生活即将过去,Zheng Ying 在写给Li Wei的临别赠言中有对难忘时光的留恋,也有感谢和祝福。请完成下面这段赠言.(每空一词)(10分)
B.同学们彼此书写临别赠言时,初中生活的点点滴滴萦绕眼前,欢乐和痛苦都成为幸福的回味!请你以“My Happy Middle School Life”为题,写一篇短文.(10分)
要求:1.叙述一或两件在初中生活中令你感到开心快乐的事,可适度发挥。
2.80个词左右。文中不得出现真实的校名与姓名。
Ⅰ.情景反应
根据你所听到的句子,选择恰当的应答语。(5分,每小题1分)
1. Hello, Peter, How are you?
2. Amy, would you like to have a glass of water?
3. Excuse me, what’s the time now?
4. Nancy, what’s the matter with you?
5. Jimmy, how do you get to school every day?
Ⅱ.对话回答
根据你所听到的对话及问题,选择正确答案。(5分,每小题1分)
6. M: Wang Wei, your English is good enough.
W: Oh, thanks, I’m interested in learning English.
Q: What’s Wang Wei interested in?
7. W: I didn’t see you last weekend?
M: Oh, my parents took me to the Old People’s Home.
Q: Where did the boy go last weekend?
8. M: Welcome to our shop.
W: I want to buy a dress for the English party.
Q: Who wants to buy a dress?
9. W: What’s kind of noodles would you like, sir?
M: I’d like a large bowl of beef and tomato noodles.
Q: What site bowl of noodles would the man like?
10. W: Hi, Sam, I think your school trip was really interesting.
M: Yes, really, we climbed Mountains with our teacher.
Q: How was Sam’s school trip?
Ⅲ. 图片理解
看图听描述,选择与你所听到的描述内容相符合的选项。(下列图中有一副图片与描述内容无关)(5分,每小题1分)
11. Mr. Brown teacher us English, He is very popular with our Classmates.
12. Susan keeps a pet dog, She loves it very much.
13. Every day Jack reads books about Chinese history in the school library. He wants to know more about China.
14. Tomorrow morning we will go on a family trip to see tall trees and enjoy the fresh air.
15. Look! What lovely pets they are! A dog, a rabbit and a cat.
Ⅳ. 短文理解
根据你所听到的短文内容,选择正确答案。(5分,每小题1分)
Tony is a high school student. He comes from Australia.Now he is spending his holiday with his parents in China.Tony and his parents have been here for two weeks. They are interested in China a lot. They have got some information about China before coming here. They have made a wonderful trip plan. Last Friday his parents took him to visit Xi’an and Hangzhou. They saw many fantastic things in the two cities. This week they have tried some Chinese food. Their favorite dish is Beijing Duck, They think it is delicious. Tony feels Chinese culture is very interesting. He decides to learn Chinese hard so that he can understand more about Chinese culture.
Tomorrow Tony is going to his country with his parents. He wishes to have a chance to come here again.
二、基础知识(共20分)
Ⅴ.句意填词
根据上下文填入一个适当的单词,使句意完整。(5分,每小题1分)
21. season
(说明:24题大写形式不扣分)
单项选择 从每小题所给的三个选项中,选出一个正确答案。(15分,每小题1分)
三、交际运用(共15分)
Ⅶ.完成对话
从方框中选择正确选项。(方框中有一个选项与对话内容无关)
Ⅷ. 补全对话
根据对话内容,填写适当的花语,使对话完整、正确。(每空词数不限)(10分每小题2分)
46. What can I do for you/Can I help you/Is there anything I can do for you
47. What color does your mum(she) like (better/best)/What’s her favorite
48. What(How) about/What do you think about(of)/How do you like
49. expensive/dear/much
50. take/buy/have/get
四、阅读(共50分)
Ⅸ.短文填空
从方框中选择正确选项,完成短文。(方框中有两个选项是多余的)(10分,每小题1分)
Ⅹ.阅读理解(40分,61-65小题和71-85小题,每小题1分;66-70小题和86-90小题,每小题2分)
(A)61. B
(B)66. D
(C)71. B
(D)76. F
(E)81. 3/three
84. stop/prevent 85. The best friends/the friends (F)86-90题的答案使用完整或简略形式均可。
86. The beggars. / Beggars. /For the beggars in the street./ They were going to buy lunch for the beggars.
87.15./Fifteen./ the writer ordered 15 lunches from McDonald’s.
88. Before the writer get into the car./ Before the writer get into the car, the woman started to speak to the writer
89. No, she wasn’t/ No.
90. We should do good things/We should help others.
五、书面表达(共15分)
Ⅺ.A.(每空一词)(5分,每小题1分)
91. never/not
95. Wishes (说明:93题小写形式不扣分)
B.(10分)
My Happy Middle School Life(略)
包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、中学教育、文学作品欣赏、应用写作文书、专业论文、高等教育、2014年吉林省中考英语试题52等内容。 
 2014年中考英语真题及答案-吉林英语【学科网】_中考_初中教育_教育专区。学科网联合百度文库,发布2014中考英语真题及答案。真题涵盖了全国绝大部分省市,全部为免费...  吉林省2014年中考英语试题及参考答案_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。吉林省 2014 年初中毕业生学业考试英语试题二、基础知识(共 20 分)Ⅴ. 句意填词 根据...  2014吉林省中考英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。吉林省 2014 年中考英语真题(带答案)英语试题共 8 页,包括五道大题。全卷满分 120 分。考试时间为 120...  吉林省2015年中考英语试卷_中考_初中教育_教育专区。 文档贡献者 明月1966 贡献...学而思初中数学课程规划 2014年学而思杯英语详解 学而思初一春季语文第二...1...  吉林省 2016 年初中毕业生学业考试英语试题注意事项: 1、答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在答题卡上,并将条形码准确粘贴在 条形码区域内。 2、答题时...  2014年吉林中考英语试题_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。二、基础知识(共 20 分)Ⅴ. 句意填词 根据上下文填入一个适当的单词,使句意完整。 (5 分) 21. ...  2014 年吉林省长春市中考英语试卷二、Ⅰ.在下列的空白处填入一个适当的词,使句子意思完整、语法正确. (5 分) 1. (1 分) (2014?长春)My little brother is...  吉林省2014年中考英语_中考_初中教育_教育专区。吉林省2014年中考英语试题 吉林省 2014 年中考英语真题(带答案)英语试题共 8 页,包括五道大题。全卷满分 120 ...2015年中考英语真题精选及最新预测题 七上 Units 1-9 人教新目标版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2015年中考英语真题精选及最新预测题 七上 Units 1-9 人教新目标版
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语作文《my happy middle school life》
When I first went into the school gate, see my new classroom and teachers, I thought I would have a new start. The school life is very busy and exciting. There are many activities in our school, such as sports meeting, science week and art week. We all take an active part in it. I have made many new friends, and we often help and learn from each other, in the study of. Our teacher told us a lot of. They not only teach us how to learn, but also teach us how to be a useful person in society. They tell us, is a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing well and many other things. Habit is a second nature, therefore, teachers often remind us to make a good habit.People often say: there is no real learning. Now I think, this is the fact. The study now is far more different than before. I often feel that there are some very difficult to understand a. At this time, you have to spend a lot of time to learn, by yourself or you will not progress. Of course, studies it is difficult but as you progress, you'll find interesting is,.Our school is clean and beautiful. There are many trees and flowers around. In order to make our school more and more beautiful we should try our best to keep it clean. Do not throw garbage, on the ground. Our members Songpu high school.Today we are pound of PU, Pu tomorrow will prounded us
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码my happy middle school life 作文(带翻译)网要真正的英语
我快乐的初中生活
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 百度财富值 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信