初三英语阅读理解技巧,第一个完整正确回答,必定采纳。

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮我做一个初三的英语对话.初三英语新课标第6单元(P46面的3b).What CD did you listen to recently?What do you thing of it?Why?帮我想两种答语,也就是两个人的对话.A先问了B上面的问题,然后B一一回答.然后B再问A上面的问题,A再一一回答.希望在这一单元所学范围内,第2个问题是[think]..我打错了。
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
A:What CD did you listen to recently?B:Oh,I listened to Michael jackson's CD.A:What do you think of it?B:It's great!I feel comfortable when I listen to that.A:Why?B:Because I love Michael jackson's music.I admire(欣赏) him.A:What CD did you listen to recently?B:I listened to Jay's CD.A:What do you think of it?B:So great!A:Why?B:Because Jay is very talented.I love all of his songs.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
谁帮我把连词成句一下,英语,我需要马上得到答案,帮个忙!连词成句!was & white & whale & the & where & from &?of & can't & &your & take &care &you &things &.you & this & were &where & afternoon &?were & not & at & you & school & last & week &.a & &to & &see & yesterday & &evening & I & &went & &movie & .
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
where was the white whale from?can't you take care of your things?where were you this afternoon?you were not at the school last week.i went to see a movie yesterday evening.
你确定全对?
需要把所有句子的第一个字母大写。你懂的。句子绝对没有错,放心。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Where was the white whale fromYou can't take care of your thingsWhere were you this afternoon
You were not at school last week
I went to see a movie yesterday evening
你采纳的好像有问题
where was the white whale from?Can't you take care of your things?Where were you this afternoon?You were not at school last week.I went to see a movie yesterday evening.这个考察的是一般过去时,好好看课本,不会的跟老师同学交流交流,希望你会有进步,少年
扫描下载二维码您的位置: &
初三英语 Unit 4 目标检测题
优质期刊推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语试题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信