急~初三英语试题的几道英语题,帮忙解答,在线急...

初三英语题,急救!帮解答。!!!救救我吧,在线急等_百度知道
初三英语题,急救!帮解答。!!!救救我吧,在线急等
Li Lei gave Tomm so busy that I can't go with you now.5.
____ you very much ______helping me.
I ______ ______ sixteen-year-olds ____ ______allowed to m not ____ _____ to go with you now.
I&#39. So they worked as hard as possible:1.3.
It ________that she _____ a kind woman. I&#39.
A new pen _____ _____ _____ Tomlast week.
So they worked as hard as ______ ______.
Tom _____ _____ a new pen last week.改为被动句.可能题量有点多. She seems to be a kind woman. I think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to have a part time job. There used to be a lot of trees.2.My mother often makes me do my homework after supper
I _______ often ______ to do my hm very thankful because of your help改为否定句.改为同义句.2. I think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to have a part time job.4:1.
I ______ ______ sixteen-year-olds ________ ________ allowed to have a part time job.3.2.Li Lei gave Tom a bew pen last week. I&#39:1
提问者采纳
2. Li Lei gave Tomm so busy that I can't go with you now.5.
__Thank__ you very much __for____helping me.
I __don'm not _so___ __free___ to go with you now.
I&#39. So they worked as hard as possible:1.My mother often makes me do my homework after supper
I ___am____ often ___made___ to do my homework by my mother.
It __seems______that she _is____ a kind woman. I&#39.Li Lei gave Tom a bew pen last week.
So they worked as hard as __they____ __could____.
Tom __was___ ___given__ a new pen last week.改为被动句.
A new pen __was___ __given___ _to____ Tomlast week. She seems to be a kind woman. I think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to have a part time job. There used t___ ___think___ sixteen-year-olds ____should____ ____be____ allowed to have a part time job.2;m very thankful because of your help改为否定句.There used not to be a lot of trees改为同义句;t____ ___think___ sixteen-year-olds __should__ ___be___allowed to have a part time job. I think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to have a part time job.4:1.
I ___don&#39.3.2.3. I&#39:1
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急~初三的几道英语题,帮忙解答,在线急等~ 谢谢,悬赏不会少,帮帮忙_百度知道
急~初三的几道英语题,帮忙解答,在线急等~ 谢谢,悬赏不会少,帮帮忙
她妈妈做晚饭时竞技翻译.Mrs.2.3.He was too scared to say a word.爸爸看电视时。I was doing my homework while my father _____ _____ _____. Jones made a milk shake yesterday,我在写作业.He was ______ scared that ______ ______ say a word. Jones
____ _____ a milk shake at this time yesterday.4.6,电话铃响了。Her mother was _____ _____ when the telephone _____.句型大本营5.我正在考虑给报社打电话:1;m ____ ____ calling the newspaper。I&#39.Mrs.当琳达在那儿看见飞碟的时候,她正在通电话Linda was talking ______ ______ ______ when she saw the UFO there
提问者采纳
thinking about 31.was watching TV4.so
couldn't6.on the phone2.making dinner rang5
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
m __think__ _over___ calling the newspaper,她正在通电话Linda was talking ____on the phone__when she saw the UFO there。Her mother was ___cooking__ _dinner____ when the telephone _rang____.4;t_____ say a word.Mrs1. Jones made a milk shake yesterday,我在写作业,电话铃响了.我正在考虑给报社打电话.He was __so____ scared that ___he___ _can。I&#39.He was too scared to say a word.Mrs.她妈妈做晚饭时.6.3.爸爸看电视时.句型大本营5。I was doing my homework while my father _was____ watching_____ Tv_____. Jones
__was__ _making____ a milk shake at this time yesterday.当琳达在那儿看见飞碟的时候.2
to someone else.2think about 3watchng the tvcooking dinner
can not was making
1.on the phone2.considering about3.was watching TV4.cooking dinner rang5.so he couldn't 6.was making
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[初三地理]
[初三物理]
[初三物理]
[初三英语]
[初三数学]
[初三数学]
[初三政治]
[初三数学]
[初三物理]
[初三英语]
[初三英语]
[初三英语]
[初三数学]
[初三数学]
[初三物理]查看: 1159|回复: 3
急!在线等!英语一是花卷?考研帮对答案顺序不一致!
新手上路, 积分 80, 距离下一级还需 20 积分
在线时间18 小时
主题帖子积分
本帖最后由
10:43 编辑
我是出考场把答案抄到准考证上出来了,答案的当时怎么写的记不清楚了。& &我在对答案的时候发现,现在的机构有两个版本的考研英语一原题,答案的ABCD序号不一样,但是答案的能容是一样的,就是序号不一样,导致对答案有偏差!& & 有26(check suspect)、27(disapproval)、29(zitizen)、32(marked)四道题。小弟考研就在这英语的三五分了,求记忆力好的兄弟姐妹们说一下!在线等!!!急!!!急!!!万分感谢!!!!!!
在线时间18 小时
主题帖子积分
顶! 谢谢大家啦! 难道说是花卷吗?河南郑州考区。
在线时间18 小时
主题帖子积分
顶! 谢谢大家啦! 难道说是花卷吗?河南郑州考区。