推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
高中英语名词性从句练习100题(附答案)
下载积分:800
内容提示:高中英语名词性从句练习100题(附答案)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 09:30:17|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:高中英语名词性从句练习100题(附答案).DOC
官方公共微信成文辉英语工作室
当前位置:&&&
2014高考英语单项选择试题汇编之名词性从句
上传: 成文辉 &&&&更新时间: 19:51:58
201430. The best moment for the football star was _______ he scored the winning goal.
A. where&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&& C. how&&&&&&&&&&&& D. why
WherehowwhywhenB
that, if, whetherwhat how where when ...)thatifwhetherwhether...or not
who,whom,whose,what,whoever,whomever,whosever,whatever,whichever
what, whateverwhen, where, why, how, whenever, wherever, however.
I am afraid hes more of a talker than a doer, which is ______ he never finishes anything.
&&&&&&& A. that&&&&&& B. when&&&&&& C. where&&&& D. why
which is..why
201433.Some people believe _______ has happened before or is happening now will repeat itself in the future.
A. whatever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. whenever.
C. whereever &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. however
+everWhatever has happened before or is happening nowwhateverBCDA
She is very dear to us. We have been prepared to do _______& it takes to save her life.
A. whichever &&&&&& B. however && C. whatever & D. whoever
, , whateverdotake to C
201424. Exactly ____ the potato was introduced into Europe is uncertain, but it was probably around 1565.
A. whether&&&&&&&& B. why&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how&&&
Exactly when the potato was introduced into Europe.1565Whetherwhyhowit was probably around 1565.C
itthat, if, whetherwhat how where when ...)thatifwhetherwhether...or notwho,whom,whose,what,whoever,whomever,whosever,whatever,whicheverwhat, whateverwhen, where, why, how, whenever, wherever, however.
It suddenly occurred to him _______ he had left his keys in the office.
&&&&&& Awhether&&& Bwhere&&&&&& Cwhich&&&&&& Dthat
itthat he had left his keys in the officethat
201434. Pick yourself up. Courage is doing _______ you're afraid to do.
&&& A. that&&& B. what&&& C. how&&& D. whether
WhatdoACDB
He thought& _______ mattered most in improving your spoken English was enough confidence and practice.
&&&&&& AWhy BWhat CWhich&&&&& DThat
201424. As John Lennon once saidlife is_____ happens to you while you are busy making other plans.
A. which B. that&&&&
C. what D. where
what happens to youwhatwhatBD WhichJohn LennonC
that, whether, ifwho(ever), which(ever), whom(ever),whose(ever),what(ever)when, why, where, how
_____ is known to us all is that the 2010 Asian Games will take place in Guangzhou.
A. It&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. What&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. As&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Which
what(=the thing which)What is known to us allB
201426.& What a mess! You are always so lazy!
I'm not to blame, mum. I am&&&& _____you have made me.
A. how&&& B. what&& C. that&&&& D. who
bewhatmade meThathowWhoB
Why not try your luck downt own, Bob? Thats&&&&&& _______ the best jobs are.
A.where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.why
20147. It is difficult for us to imagine_____ life was like for slaves in the ancient world.
A. where&&& B. what&&&&&&& C. which &&&&D. why
imaginewhat life was like for slaves in the ancient worldWhatlikeWherewhywhichB
The shocking news mad me realize ________ terrible problems we would face.
&& A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. why
ISwhatwhatofferA
20142. Grandma& pointed to the hospital and said, &That's ______ I was born.&
A. when&& &&&&&&&&&&&&B. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. why&&&&&&&&& D. where
WhenhowwhyWherethe hospitalD
I prefer shutting myself in and listening to music all day on Sund ays.
&& &That&s_______I don&t agree. You should have a more active life.
A.where&&&&&& B.how&&&&&&&&&&&& C.when&&&&&&&&&&&& D.what
.agree ,where.
201414. I think _______ impresses me about his painting is the colours he uses.
A. what& B. that& C. which& D. who
I thinkwhat impresses mewhatThatwhichwhoA
_______ is known to us all is that the 2008 Olympic Games will take place in Beijing.
A.It&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.As&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Which
&&&&&&& is known to us all, , what, it, allis that
2014 8. Every time you eat a sweet, drink green tea. This is _____ my mother used to tell me.
&& A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whether
What my mother used to tell meiswhattellCDHowA
that,& whetherwho, whom, whose, what, whichwhen, where, why, howwhatever, whoever, whomever,& when?ever, wherever, whichever, however.
People have heard what th they are waiting to see ____ he will do.&&&&&&
A. how&&&&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&&& &&D. that
what, doA/C/DB.
2014 12.Is it true that Mike refused an offer from Yale University yesterday?
Yeah, but I have no idea ____&&
that&s one of his favorite universities.
B. Why C. that&&&& D. how
ideaMikehave no ideahave no idea where to gowhyB
thatfact, news, idea, thought, question, reply, report, remark, hope, beliefthat1+be+They were delighted at the news that their team& had won. The news was that their team had won. (2) thatthatthat(3)+be+be,使之构成一个新句子,如果合乎逻辑,句子通顺,则原句为同位语从句;定语从句是不能够用系表结构把先行词与从句连接起来的。
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言五年高考()英语试题分类解析 名词性从句_中华文本库
第1页/共10页
文本预览:
飞扬英语之精典语法
高考单项选择试题,答案详细
高考英语试题分类解析 名词性从句
(2014 山东卷)7. It is difficult for us to imagine______ life was like for slaves in the ancient world. A. where B. what C. which D. why 【答案】B 【解析】考查是名词性从句。句意:对我们来说很难想象古代奴隶的生活是什么样子。What 引导宾语从句,在宾语从句中作为介词 like 的宾语。where 和 why 在句中做宾语,which ―哪 一个‖,不符合语境。故 B 正确。 (2014 北京卷)30. The best moment for the football star was ______ he scored the winning goal. A. where B. when C. how D. why 【答案】B 【解析】考查名词性从句。句意:这位足球明星最好的时刻就是他踢进制胜球的时候。根据 句意可知,空格处用 when 引导表语从句。故 B 正确。 【语言知识】 主从复合句中起名词作用的句子叫名词性从句。 名词性从句的功能相当于名词 词组,它在复合句中担任主语、宾语、表语、同位语或介词宾语。根据它在句中不同的语法 功能,名词从句又可分别称为主语从句、宾语从句、表语从句和同位语从句。
(2014 北京卷)33. Some people believe ______ has happened before or is happening now will repeat itself in the future. A. whatever B. whenever C. wherever D. however 【答案】A 【解析】考查名词性从句。句意:一些人认为之前发生的或目前正发生的任何事情在将来都 会重复发生。从句中缺少主语,所以用 whatever 引导主语从句,其余三项为连接副词,在
飞扬英语之精典语法
高考单项选择试题,答案详细
从句中做状语,都不能做主语。故 A 正确。 (2014 福建卷)34. Pick yourself up. Courage is doing______ you're afraid to do. A. that B. what C. how D. whether 【答案】B 【解析】考查名词性从句。句意:让(自己站起来!勇气让你做你不敢做的事情。从句中动 词 do 缺少宾语,所以用 what 引导宾语从句,它既有引导作用,同时宾语从句中作动词 do 的宾语。故 B 正确。 (2014 湖南卷)24. As John Lennon once said,life is______ happens to you while you are busy making other plans. A. which B. that C. what D. where 【答案】C 【解析】考查名词性从句。句意:正如约翰· 列侬曾经说过,生活就是在你忙着做其他计划 的时候发生的事。言外之意是讲,人生并不会常常按照我们的计划而行,而是要求我们接受 意料之外的事情。生活不容易被人们察觉,如时光一样,很容易被忽视。然而,却又无时无 刻不发生在身边。句子结构表明表语从句中缺少主语,及意义―什么‖,所以用 what 引导表 语从句,what 在句中做主语。而 Which 表示―哪一个‖, 一般用于从已知或有限范围内的人 或事物作出选择的场合。故 C 正确
第1页/共10页
寻找更多 ""}

我要回帖

更多关于 名词性从句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信