4rd ptles champs elyséesysees-paris些句是什意思?

Warwick Paris (formerly Hôtel Warwick Champs-Elysées) – Luxury Downtown Paris Hotel - Champs-Élysées
Click & Discover !
Explore Paris
Warwick Paris
Warwick Paris
# of Nights:
# of Rooms: 1
Book us direct for our Best Rates - Guaranteed!
We are confident our best rates can only be found here on
Downtown Paris Luxury Hotel
One cannot help but fall in love with Paris, France. But the falling is that much sweeter at the hotel Warwick Paris. The
alone guarantees an experience worthy of the city’s innate magnetic appeal and timeless romance. Steps from the most beautiful avenue in the world, the hotel sits at the heart of Downtown Paris within the Golden Triangle, which encompasses the Etoile, Champs-?lysées and Avenue George V. From those streets, the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre Museum and many other attractions and fashionable shopping options are mere minutes away. Inside the hotel, guests retire to a Pierre Yves Rochon–designed lobby and ambience that is chic, eclectic, inviting and unmistakably Warwick.
Warwick Journeys Member Sign-In
Not a member yet?
Welcome Home, Warwick Journeys Member. Designed for convenience this website allows you to manage your profile and preferences, gain access to member exclusive offers and benefits, and manage your reservations booked .
Email Address
Or sign in with one of your existing social media accounts:
Terms & Conditions
Please agree to the terms & conditions to continue.
As a valued Warwick Member, I agree on the
and conditions to automatically become a member of Warwick Journeys and I consent to Warwick Hotels and Resorts retaining and using my name and email address in order to provide me with news and special offers.}

我要回帖

更多关于 les champsel ysees 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信