a visit to 作文 英语作文30词30个字

visit to the museum将来时的英语作文_百度知道
visit to the museum将来时的英语作文
t take it so seriously) Before i could stand still! i saw a big crowed of people in a circle, don&#39. hope u guys enjoy it, i heard a loud scream from my back.. Why did i go to museum, but who cares~~what the hell&#39.feel free write on with my ending:the museum was huge? did i get off my bed from the wrong side today! so i pushed through the sea of people and saw a dinosaur fossil standing 10 meters tall. don&#39? haha, coz i was asked to go to museum in my essay topic, but i couldn's the end of my story... Then i found a small bug (the one u normally see in mummy return, ha) hanging on my neck collar. So, that&#39. Then i saw people start running away from where i was standing?&quot, here s a bit fake. I said to myself &keeping t see a thing.done!(i know it&#39.;s going on,t want to make it too longLast saturday i paid a visit to the museum
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
你题目有问题。visit是及物动词,后不需跟介词。visit
the museum
Last saturday i paid a visit to the museum. Why did i go to museum? haha, coz i was asked to go to museum in my essay topic. So, here comes the story line:the museum was huge! i saw a big crowed of people in a circle, but i couldn't see a thing! so i pushed through the sea of people and saw a dinosaur fossil standing 10 meters tall!(i know it's a bit fake, but who cares~~this is for fun, don't take it so seriously) Before i could stand still, i heard a loud scream from my back. Then i saw people start running away from where i was standing. I said to myself &what the hell's going on? did i get off my bed from the wrong side today?&keeping the question in mind, i went home... Then i found a small bug (the one u normally see in mummy return, ha) hanging on my neck collar...done, that's the end of my story. don't want to make it too long. hope u guys enjoy it.feel free write on with my ending, hahause ur imagination
fine today.Lili and I visited the Science Museum. it is far away form our homes,so we met at my house and went there by underground together.…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………we leave the museum at xx o'clock.
参考资料:
省略号处自己写
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置 : &
初中英语作文相关文章推荐
初中英语作文栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
关于参观动物园的英语作文 A Visit to the Zoo
关于参观动物园的 A Visit to the Zoo
On Sunday morning, my parents took me to the zoo. We din't go there for a long time. Last week, my classmates told me that the zoo added some funny entertainment facilities. I was very curious. So, I asked my parents to took me there and they promised to. We got there at 9 o'clock. There were many people. Most of them were parents and children. We first went to see the animal. I like parrots most. And then we saw the animal shows. Elephants, tigers, lions and monkeys did wonderful shows for us. People were happy, especially the children. After that, we went to experienced the entertainment facilities. My mum was too scared to be with us. So, only my dad and I played. It was so exciting, but I was a little dizzy. However, I was very happy. It was a great day.
星期天早上,我父母带我去动物园。我们很久没去那里了。上周,我同学告诉我动物园新增了一些好玩的娱乐设施。我很好奇,所以我叫我妈妈带我去,而且她答应了。我们9点就到那了。那人很多,大部分是家长和孩子。我们首先去观看动物。我最喜欢鹦鹉。接着我们看了动物表演。大象,老虎,狮子和猴子给我们表演了精彩的节目。人们都很高兴,特别是小孩子。之后,我们去体验了娱乐设施。我妈妈很怕,不敢跟我们一起。所以,只有我和爸爸玩。它很刺激,但是我有一点点头晕。但是,我还是很开心。这真是很棒的一天。
相关英语作文
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
英语作文排行
英文作文推荐
是你学习英文写作的好网站,喜欢的话请推荐给你的好朋友吧,让他们也一起来学习英文写作
CopyRight © 2012
版权所有 All Rights Reserved.英语作文大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢