英语作文《为自已的服装店广告英语作文》

英语作文{我想成为一名服装设计师}我急需要这篇英语作文啊!!拜托各位帮帮忙啊...快给篇给我啊!要求:我当服装设计师会...???
两小时内喔
让大家觉得我有这能力当服装设计师啊
拜托大家咯,有劳大家,帮帮忙吧!! 字数不要太多,初一水平就OK咯
Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码需要高人给我翻译点英语 谢谢,我学的是服装设计,期末考试英语要考关于服装的英语,需要2篇作文_百度知道
需要高人给我翻译点英语 谢谢,我学的是服装设计,期末考试英语要考关于服装的英语,需要2篇作文
服装专业英语,我的专业课很多很全,全身全部都是黑色的,所学专业是服装设计、工业制版等、自我介绍
2、我设计了一款小黑裙,突显穿衣者的可爱大方,所以我非常喜欢我设计的小黑裙,老师们都给了我很大的帮助,周身全是荷叶形的褶非常好看,如立体裁剪,知道了如何才能做一名服装设计师,抹胸的设计更加的让穿衣者美丽动人,也就更能体现出穿衣者的身材。每个大概150字、服装的设计说明1,它的制作采用的是立体裁剪所以更加的合体,语法不用太难。2、我是一名在校学生,衣长不是很长刚刚及膝,这和我的所学专业十分不开的,现在已经大三,要字数够,在两年多的服装设计的学习中我了解了服装,其他的随便写点,下摆用黑色的蕾丝进行包边,马上进入大四了面临着毕业和找工作所以我要更加的努力好好完善自己为以后的生活创造条件1
提问者采纳
immediately to the senior facing my graduation and looking for a job so I want more efforts to improve themselves for life after the create conditions, lotus shaped fold hem very good-looking, has now been junior, so I like it very much, the body is all black, highlighting the wearer&#39, the teachers has given me a lot of help, this and my major is not open, plate making industry, bra design more let the wearer is beautiful, major costume design, such as the three-dimensional cuttingI&#39. I designed s body, it can better reflect the wearer&#39, it is produced by adopting the three-dimensionals lovely and generous, know how tom a student in a student, with black lace were hemming, is in two years of clothing design study I know more about the clothing. I design the little black dress, length is not long just all over knee, clothing in English, my professional class quite a lot of all
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
服装设计的相关知识
其他5条回答
可以发个图片过了吗
I'm a student in a student, has now been junior, major costume design, is in two years of clothing design study I know more about the clothing, know how to do a dress designer, this and my major is not open, my professional class quite a lot of all, such as the three-dimensional cutting, clothing in English, plate making industry, the teachers has given me a lot of help, immediately to the senior facing my graduation and looking for a job so I want more efforts to improve themselves for life after the create conditions.
I designed a small black skirt, the whole body is all black, YiChang isn't very long just and knees, the whole of the lotus leaf for...
1, I am a student, now is big three, major is fashion design, more than two years in the clothing design course I understand the clothing, know how to be a fashion designer, and my major is not open, my specialized course a lot of very full, such as three-dimensional tailoring, clothing professional English, industrial plate, all the teachers gave me great help, immediately entered the big four face graduation and job so I should be more efforts to improve themselves for the future life to create the conditions.2, I designed a little black dress, the body is all black, length is not long just all over knee, lotus shaped fold hem very good-looking, with...
咱系都来求助度娘了么。。。
卧槽,真多!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个英语作文题,假如你在“华兴”旁边有一个服装店.给自己的服装店写一篇广告.开头:Come to Mr Cool‘s Clothes Store!We sell pants for only ¥30.Do you like...要卖衬衣、袜子、帽子、短裤、裙子、包、毛衣,价格随便编!
挚挚爱爱00030
Come and buy your clothes at Mr ku's clothes store.We have lots of clothes.we have tshirt at a very good price.for only 25.we have biack and biue hats for 15.do you need bags for sports?we have great bags for only 10.for girls,we have pink skirt for only 30.for boys we have blue socks for 5.anybody can afford e and see for yourself at Mr ku's clothes store.你自己再稍微根据你的要求改一下
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Do you want a very Comfortable hat and other one, come myClother store ! You must see to a new world !
THECLOTHES ON SALE WE SHOES FOR ONLY 15 DOLLARS.接下来的自己写,不懂要问老师,不要老是抄,名:井都人郑伟森,湖西人
扫描下载二维码求一篇“我的大学生活”英语作文 ,我是学服装设计的,最好提供能跟专业有关的_百度知道
求一篇“我的大学生活”英语作文 ,我是学服装设计的,最好提供能跟专业有关的
提问者采纳
字数有无限制?你是本科还是专科的大学?因为英语单词对这两个解释不一样。还有你是一年级还是二年级
本科的大学 大学一年级 服装设计专业
My Colleage LifeI am still exciting like the fresh student just entered the colleage. I have ever expected many kind of my lift in Colleage, but the real life is totally different with my imaging, more fun and more interesting. I have selected the major what I loved--Fashion Design. I am very happy to join each classes for my major, full of Fresh. I like all beautiful things, so I hope I may become a professional designer in the future to dress up for everyboday to be more beautifu. This is my dream, I will learn all the class very hard to make it come ture. I like to share my idea with my classmate, once we got any chance to discuss On class, we will chat as a team to share each other's idea for design, and something else.....这里有字数限制,不能全部发出来
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语(小)作文----为你自己的服装店写一则广告开头:Sale at very good pricesWe have.结尾:Come to our store now!要介绍白色夹克衫,绿色裙子,黄色帽子.
雪初★洛276
亲爱的楼主:你可以先写汉语的,再用“百度在线翻译”翻译一下就OK了!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 服装店广告英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信