麻烦给5篇英语作文,急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!_百度知道
麻烦给5篇英语作文,急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!
题目分别是:(1)我的暑假
(2)我熟悉的一个人
(3)你去过的一个旅游景点
(4)我的理想生活(预测未来你的学习,工作和生活)
(5)随便 不要太离谱就好了作文的水平别太高,初中的就行了
提问者采纳
1.My Summer VacationSummertime is the best time of the year. There is no school for months and I get to do what I want. With no tests and no homework, I'm as free as a bird.I do many things during the summer vacation. I relax by reading books and watching TV. I also hang out with my friends or travel with my family. However, I don't only play in summer. I take advantage of the free time to learn more. For example, last summer I learned to swim. This summer I might study computers or English. Summer vacation flies by fast, so it's important to do as much as you can.2.my sisterMy sister is very beautiful. She has short hair, small eyes, high nose & small mouth. Because she likes study, she studies very well. She likes English & maths very much. So studies English & maths very well. She likes tidy, so bedroom is very tidy. My sister likes swimming. She swims slower than me. She cooks very well. She can cook delicious dinner. I like eating the food. She is my sister Jenny.3.This summer vacation I went to visit Yuan Ming Yuan.The construction of Yuan Ming Yuan was started in the 46th year of the reign of Emperor Kangxi(1707).Formed by three gardens,namely Yuanming,Changchunand Yichun gardens and covering 350 hectares of area,of which 140 hectaresis water surface.Yuan Ming Yuan offers more than 100 attractive scenes.During the long reign of 150 years or so of Qing Dynasty this is the largest imperial garden the Qing emperors ever built and managed.It was praised as the model of all gardening art and one reflecting all gardens.Yuan Ming Yuan is a must for tour in Beijing.4.The days of my futureMy future will be happy. I already graduated at that time from the university. I will have a stable work.I will have my family, my husband,and a lovely child. What will be my future job? I have many ideals. I want to work as a singer, stands on the stage
I want to work as a nurse, cure illness, brings the h I want to work as a pilot, drives the airp I want to work as a gardener, with a little bit sweat irrigation flowers, lets our life forever fill the green. After growing up.I want to ba a teacher.I will have many students.Every day I will give many classes to them. I will become a teacher who is always preparing my lessons.I can certainly be a good teacher in the future.I will also be a volunteer of my city. I will help a great deal of people.Do many meaningful things. I will Make contribution to my city and the society. If I can became an teacher, they are my forever hopes. this will be my future, when a grade teacher's dream.I will have a bright future.Now I will study hard and make preperation for my future.5.My little dogLast year,my friend gave me a little dog. I was fond of him very much. I liked to play with him after school and he liked to follow me wherever I went. I was very glad that I had a “body guard”。Last winter I was very busy with my lessons and came home very late every day.However,no matter how late I went home,my dog used to stand at a comer near my school waiting for me. When I passed there,he barked two or three times then ran towards me. It seemed that he was calling me.My dog not only took good care of me,but also was respoasible at home. When strangers came to my house,he barked at them but not hurt them. What a lovely dog he is!
提问者评价
很好很好,实在非常感谢,写得很不错,怒赞!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1.My perfect holiday
The summer holiday is coming.I will relax,I think I will have a good time in the holiday and it is a long time for me to do all kinds of things.I want to visit some places interesting,such as Shanghai Beijing and so on.And I like travelling by train.It takes me too much time,but it saves money.I will eat delicious food.
Sometimes I stay at home and do my homework,sometimes I help my parents with housework and I will watch TV.
I will have a perfect holiday.2.my dear sister
My sister is going to marry next month. I am so happy at the mere mention of it.
My sister has been preparing for the wedding for couple of mont...
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁化妆品秒杀促销喊麦词_百度知道
化妆品秒杀促销喊麦词
我有更好的答案
s b k so b s l so s j s l n x k s
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
化妆品的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 急急急!!!!_百度知道
英语作文 急急急!!!!
假设你叫王琳,得知你所在学校即将组织课外兴趣小组,有街舞,烹饪,武术,护理等。请用英语给负责实施该项目的Tony写封邮件,告知你想参加的项目
内容包括1感兴趣的项目2期望从中学到的知识
今天FIONA带我们去了她朋友家的农场,农场非常大,感觉上有点像宽阔的蒙古草原。Today FIONA took us to her friend's farm, farm is so big, a bit like the broad grasslands of Mongolia feel.农场主教我们怎样挤牛奶,我知道了挤牛奶的时候是,手指不能上下移动,手向上的时候,手指应捏住奶头,这样奶才会出来。我照着农场主的示范做了,白花花的牛奶从奶头中喷射出来,溅得我满脸。Farm bishop we how to milk a cow, I know the milking time, fingers can not move up and down, hands up, fingers pinch the nipple, so that milk will come out. I follow the farmers do the demonstration, shining white milk is ejected from the nipple, I face a splash.随后同行的REX也开始学着挤,谁知好玩的事情发生了,他刚一伸手,奶牛竟开始撒尿了,搞得大家笑作一团,可以用人仰马翻来形容我们当时的情景。Then the counterparts of REX also began to learn to squeeze, who knows the funny thing happened, he just put out a hand, the cow began to urinate, make you laugh, can be used to describe the scene at that time we utterly routed.在农场里我用奶瓶喂小奶牛BB,它把奶瓶扯来扯去,特别调皮。On the farm I bottle fed small cow BB, it put the bottle to pull, very naughty.农场里所有的家禽都有,牛、羊、鸡、鸭、猪。。。。。。,我还抱了小兔子,在我怀里软软的一团,毛发很光滑。All the farm poultry, cattle, sheep, chicken, duck, pig...... Also, I hold the little rabbit, in my arms a blob, hair very smooth.今天参观农场,让我领略了澳大利亚的原生态美景Today to visit the farm, I appreciate the natural beauty of Australia~如果你认可我的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问者在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可。~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~~如还有新的问题,请另外向我求助,答题不易,敬请谅解~~O(∩_∩)O,记得好评和采纳,互相帮助
谢谢祝学习进步!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
school will organize extracurricular,about
street dance,Kung
Fu, cooking, nursing etc..I was especially interested in
kung fu,and
in it.Kung Fu in China has a long history
to the present.I hope to exercise,Kung Fu can also enhance physical fitness, training the will to fight, to improve thedefense ability, and focus on the internal and external, butis enough to provide best sport of all ages the most suitable for repair and practice.
an “English
teacher ” , since
for most of us is always a
teacher was none
mother. When
child, she
environment
English songs, and let me recognize the English words on the picture all around my room. That
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语填空!急急急!求答案,I got a terrible s_____ when I saw a snake.Don't talk aloud,you'll w ______
your baby brpther up.We put up our tent and m______ a fire.I was so s ______ (吓坏的) that I couldn't move.在野营的第一天晚上,_百度作业帮
英语填空!急急急!求答案,I got a terrible s_____ when I saw a snake.Don't talk aloud,you'll w ______
your baby brpther up.We put up our tent and m______ a fire.I was so s ______ (吓坏的) that I couldn't move.在野营的第一天晚上,
英语填空!急急急!求答案,I got a terrible s_____ when I saw a snake.Don't talk aloud,you'll w ______
your baby brpther up.We put up our tent and m______ a fire.I was so s ______ (吓坏的) that I couldn't move.在野营的第一天晚上,我们给彼此讲故事._______ _______ _______ ________ _______ ________ ,we _______ ________ _______ stories.Lisa 不知道怎样把蛇赶走.Lisa ______ _______ how ________ ______ the snake __________ _________.
I got a terrible (shock,震惊) when I saw a snake.Don't talk aloud,you'll (wake,弄醒) your baby brother up.We put up our tent and (made,生火) a fire.I was so (scared) (吓坏的) that I couldn't move.在野营的第一天晚上,我们给彼此讲故事.(On the first evening of camping) ,we (told each other) stories.
Lisa 不知道怎样把蛇赶走.
Lisa ______ _______ how ________ ______ the snake __________ _________.
为你解答。
Lisa 不知道怎样把蛇赶走.
Lisa (didn't know) how
(to drive) the snake
是不是多打了一个空?
没多打啊...
Lisa (didn't know) how
(to let) the snake
(go away).
Mobile phone is a _______(use) tool today.
I saw a boy ________(sleep) at the cornher,
Mobile phone is a (useful) tool today.
I saw a boy (sleeping) at the cornher,
/question/.html
如果这个问题已经解决,请及时采纳。至于另外一道题目,会为你考虑的。
shockwakemakescaredat the first day of camping, we told each other.
你确定时态都对?你确定对?
额。。。我还没顾忌到语法,我上面的那个回答是对的~~
I got a terrible s_care____ when I saw a snake.Don't talk aloud,you'll w _wake___
your baby brother up.We put up our tent and m_ade___ a fire.I was so s _cared__ (吓坏的) that I couldn't ...
I got a terrible (shock,震惊) when I saw a snake.Don't talk aloud,you'll (wake,弄醒)
your baby brother up.We put up our tent and (made,生火) a fire.I was so (scared) (吓坏的) that I couldn't move.小学英语 求大神回答 急急急急急_百度知道
提问者采纳
2. She is very short and active.3. Our new music teacher is a university student.4. Who is that old lady?5. Is your art teacher vey funny?6. What can you do?7. Sarah can set the table.8. Can you water the flowers?9. I can make the bed.10. I can sweep the floor.11. The trash bin is behind the door.满意请采纳O(∩_∩)O谢谢
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
&S h e i s v er y short and active.O u r new music teacher is an university student.Who is that lady?Your art teacher is very funny.What can you do ?Sarah can set the table.Can you water the flowers?I can make the bed.I can sweep the floor.The door is behind the trash bin
2.She is very active and short.3.Our new music teacher is a university student.4.Who is that old lady?5.Your art teacher is very funny.6,What can you do?7.Sarah can set the table.8.Can you water the flowers?9.I can make the bed.10.I can sweep the floor.11.The trash bin is behind the door.
She is very short and active.Our new music teacher is
a university student.Who is that old lady?Your art teacher is very funny.What can you do?Sarah can set the table.Can you water the flowers?I can make the bed.I can sweep the floor.
She is very short
and active
Who is that old lady
She is very short and active.Our new music teacher is
a university student.Who is that old lady?Your art teacher is very funny.What can you do?Sarah can set the table.Can you water the flowers?I can make the bed.I can sweep the floor.
小学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 so 8198 hu 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信