澳门小舢舨迅雷下载码头是什麼人士用?

香港居民去澳门需要什麼证件吗_百度知道
香港居民去澳门需要什麼证件吗
澳门永久居民早已不用在澳门打印入境纸再去香港了。只要是澳门永久居民,不论从陆路、海路、空路入境香港,只要有澳门永久居民身份证就可以入境香港并逗留一百八十日。如果已在澳门申请办理了使用香港E道的,可以用E道(自助过关通道)。如果没有办E道,就用传统出入境柜台办理入境手续。入境时入境处人员会有一张纸印给你的,这张纸要妥善保留直至出境离开香港。希望对你能有所帮助。
我是香港永久居民
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
澳门的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文作文 求语法修正澳门这个地方好吗?为什麼好,为什麼不好以下是我所写的内容,我自己的英文水准很差,一定有很多错误内容:  I think macao is a good place to live,in macau,clothing,food,housing and wal_百度作业帮
英文作文 求语法修正澳门这个地方好吗?为什麼好,为什麼不好以下是我所写的内容,我自己的英文水准很差,一定有很多错误内容:  I think macao is a good place to live,in macau,clothing,food,housing and wal
英文作文 求语法修正澳门这个地方好吗?为什麼好,为什麼不好以下是我所写的内容,我自己的英文水准很差,一定有很多错误内容:  I think macao is a good place to live,in macau,clothing,food,housing and walk is not a problem,although some people have a lot of money,some people is very poor,most people can had enough eat and wear,unlike other places hace disaters,earthquakes the tsunami disaster will not happened in Miaco,whether ther weather,geographical location or politiacl management,it is very good too.In Macao,although there have a lot of people,is the most people city in the world,the environment is not very good,the air is not very fresh,however,Mocao’s economy to be better than the neighbordood ,so macao people can enjoy a lot of benefits,like:bus,school ,alot of work and other aspects of seurity,in this point,other cities not many can do better then macao.Althoug macao is very small place,in here have a lot of things from oversea country ,it is a pluralistic society.It can be touch with other country,there is freedon,demcorary,is a very special place.Living in Macao ,I thing it is very blessing,because the living conditions here is better than else where,although there have air pollution and noise pollution ,in other areas are able to satisfy my needs,do not worry about anything everyday.security is good,the economy is good,not be a disaster,I believe there are not many places in the world to Macau as the living conditions as so good!中文原意:我认为澳门是一个好地方,在澳门,衣、食、住、行都不是问题,虽然有些人很有钱,有些人很穷,但大部人都可以丰衣足食,不像其他地方有天灾人祸,地震,海啸的天灾都不会在澳门发生.不论是天气,地理位置还是政治管理,都是非常好的  在澳门,虽然有很多人,是全球人口密度最高的城市,环境不是很好,空气也不是很清新,但是,澳门的经济比邻近地方都要好,能够享受到很多福利,例如坐巴士,上学,工作等各方面都有很多保障,这一点,在其他的城市中没有几多做会比澳门好.  澳门,虽然它是个很少的地方,但是在澳门有很多来自世界各地的东西,是个多元化的社会.能够接触外国的世界,在这里,有自由,有民主,是个很特别的地方.在澳门生活,我觉得是种福气,因为在这里的生活条件都比其他地方好,虽然有空气污染和噪音污染,但是,在其他方面都能够满足到我的需要,不需要每天担心什麼,治安好,经济好,又不会有灾难,我相信,在世界上没有很多地方能够像澳门那样生活条件这麼好!
说句实话,我不知道你是在褒澳门还是在贬澳门.简单改了一下,希望有用.还有我觉得你写作的时候要检查一下,单单澳门这个地名就要改好多次.I think Macao is a good place to live. Life In Macao is very comfortable. People have enough food and clothing, and the transportation in Macao is very convenient. Unlike other places, Macao has no disaters, earthquakes, and the tsunami disaster will not happen in Macao. No matter the weather, geographical location or politiacl management are very good
in Macao. In Macao, although there are a lot of people,
the environment is not very good, the air is not very fresh,
Mocao’s economy is
better than the neighbordood's , so Macao people can enjoy a lot of benefits. They have free bus, free education, and they have a lot of chances to work. In this point, other cities cannot do better than Macao.Althoug Macao is very a small place, it has a lot of things from oversea country. it is a pluralistic society. We can easily
communicate with other countries when we are in
Macao. Here is free, demcoratic, and it is a very special place. Living in Macao , I think it is very blessing, because the living conditions here is better than any elsewhere's, although there are less air pollution and noise pollution. In other areas we are unable to satisfied with my needs, but in here, we
do not worry about anything everyday. H the economy is good, and there is not disaster. I believethe there is not many places' living condition is as good as that in Macao!从香港坐船到澳门是什麼码头?_百度知道
从香港坐船到澳门是什麼码头?
一般香港的是中环的信德广场码头 港铁中环出来就是的澳门的话是港澳码头 位于澳门半岛
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
澳门的相关知识
其他1条回答
中环信德广场的码头
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好,我是澳门人.平常用iphone看土豆网.但是最近总是看不到,说是版权问题,请问有什麼iphone程式可以看到呢_百度知道
你好,我是澳门人.平常用iphone看土豆网.但是最近总是看不到,说是版权问题,请问有什麼iphone程式可以看到呢
我有更好的答案
版权问题现在抓的比较紧 以前什么都能看 现在由于版权问题要收费所以土豆的资源就少了
所以我想知道有什麼好方法呢??希望你可以帮到我,谢谢!!!
谁清楚呢???
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
iphone的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁澳门特区旅游证去日本要办什麼手续?_百度知道
澳门特区旅游证去日本要办什麼手续?
澳门特区护照是可以落地签,逗留九十日。澳门特区旅行证就要签证,详情请咨询日本驻港总领事馆可参考
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
澳门地区的居民赴日是落地签证~
但朋友的不是特区护照而是特区旅游证件!旅游证件也可以扮落地签吗?
你说的是港澳通行证?你朋友拿的是内地的身份证还是澳门的身份证?
不是,因为是非永久居民故不能办特区护照只可以办特区旅游证件,现在想知道应该怎样做?
据我所知,港澳台的永久居民赴日韩都是落地签证~!如果是这样的情况你最好是咨询下当地日本使领馆~
1、签证身份证2、2寸近期彩照一张3、日程表4、收入证明5、申请表
您可能关注的推广
澳门特区的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 舢舨洲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。