第三题怎么改一般三年级疑问句改陈述句

Unit 3 Is this your pencil?be动词一般疑问句练习卷(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&3&Is&this&your&pencil?be动词一般疑问句练习卷(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&3&Is&this&your&pencil?be动词一般疑问句练习卷(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
Unit 3 Is this your pencil?be动词一般疑问句练习卷(有答案)练习一:1.&Who ______ he in the photo?2.&I ______ a pupil. You _______ a teacher.3.&How ______ you? I ____ fine.4.&He ____ Tom. He ____ in Class Two.5.&______ you new here? Yes, I ______.6.&______Alice fat? No, she ____ thin.7.&Where ____ you from? I _____ from Beijing.8.&______ I your classmate? No, you _____ not.9.&My mum _____ young. My dad ______ tall. They _______ dentists.10.&Where _____ the parrots? They ______ in the cage.练习二:1.&Mr. Cow like s to eat grass. He ______ very strong.2.&I _____ fat. I ______ tall.3.&Who _______ your sister? Jenny __________.4.&______ you Mr. Birdie? Yes, I ______.5.&How ________ Linda’s Spotty? He’s fine.6.&My pet ____ a smart monkey.7.&How many people ______ there in your family?8.&______ you in the classroom? Yes, I ________.9.&Who _______ this man in the photo? It _____ your father.10.&Bob and Lily ______ my classmates.练习三:1. How many dogs ______ there in the box? There ______one.2. The picture ______ beautiful.3. What _____ this? It ______ a blue pen.4. _________Sandy in the classroom? Yes, he ______.5. I ______ hungry. You ____ thirty.6. He ______sad. She ______ sleepy.7. What shape _____it? It ______ a circle.8. The birds _______ on the tree.9. These presents _______ for me. I _______ so happy.10. My parents _______ teachers. They _____ busy.练习四:1.&_______ it a new photo? Yes, it _____.2.&This ______ an apple. That ______ an orange.3.&These dolls ______ beautiful.4.&The girl ______ my sister. Her nam e ______ Kitty.5.&Your eyes ______ big. 6.&What colour ______ the flowers?& They ______ red and white.7.&My father _____ a worker. He _____ _ thirty-eight years old. He ______ tall.8.&______ you farmers? Yes,& we ________.9.&_______ your& mother at home? Yes, she ________.10.&Sandy _______ playing games with his friends. They _____ happy.
改句练习卷(一)Class _______ Name _______&一般疑问句: ____________________________5.&We are teachers.否定句:_______________________________一般疑问句: ____________________________6.&These are pears. 否定句:_______________________________一般疑问句: __________________________ __7. She’s got a nice pen.否定句:___________________ ____________一般疑问句: ____________________________8. We’ve& got some picture books.否定句:_______________________________一般疑问句: ____________________________9. I’ve got a blue yo-yo.否定句:_______________________________一般疑问句: ____________________________10. My sister ha s got some rulers.否定句:_______________________________一般疑问句: ____________________________11. They’ve got some toys.否定句:_______________________________一般疑问句: ____________________________12. My teacher has got a red car.否定句:_______________________________一般疑问句: ____________________________13. We are in the classroom.否定句:_______________________________一般疑问句: ____________________________14. Tom and Tim have got big balls.否定句:_______________________________一般疑问句: ____________________________15. My sister’s got a big sandwich.否定句:_______________________________一般疑问句: ____________________________
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学一般疑问句练习题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信