英语里我不想跟你谈话的英语否定回答答问题

初中英语求指导我认为和他谈话是浪费我的时间.I think talking with him is _____ _____ _____.最后,他按时完成了作业._____ _____ _____,he finished his homework on time.1.Both Anna and Eric are good at Chinese.(改为否定句)_____Anna_____ Eric_____ go_百度作业帮
初中英语求指导我认为和他谈话是浪费我的时间.I think talking with him is _____ _____ _____.最后,他按时完成了作业._____ _____ _____,he finished his homework on time.1.Both Anna and Eric are good at Chinese.(改为否定句)_____Anna_____ Eric_____ good at Chinese.2.They allow the boy to go out to play football.(改成被动语态)The boy _____ _____ to go out to play football.3.Teenagers should be allowed to play with friends on weekends.(改为否定句)Teenagers_____ _____ allowed to play with friends on weekends.4.The girl has finished her homework.The boy has finished his homework,too.(改为同义句)The girl has finished her homework._____ _____ the boy.1.The members are allowed to use a dictionary.(改为一般疑问句)_____ the members_____ to use a dictionary.2.我愿借此机会感谢每一位为这个项目辛勤工作的人.I’d like to_____ _____ _____ _____.3.我是这个篮球队的队员.I am a _____ _____ the basketball team.8.对我来说爬长城是一次很好的体验.It’s_____ _____ _____ _____ me to climb the Great Wall.
wasting my timeIn the end1 Neither nor is2 is allowed3 shouldn't be 4 So has the boy1 Are allow2 take this opportunity to thank every one hard work for this project.3 member of8 a good chance of
wasting my time
In the end1 Neither
is2 is allowed3 shouldn't be 4 So has the boy1 Are
allow2 是不是少了横线,不怎么空3 member of8 a good chance of
您可能关注的推广回答者:问题不要超过 英语怎么说1 你问我的问题不要超过3个,2 我对你说的话不会超过2句如果用not more than 翻译 not 这个否定 放的位置是?请翻译,第二句下面部分 不用翻译啊。呵呵_百度作业帮
问题不要超过 英语怎么说1 你问我的问题不要超过3个,2 我对你说的话不会超过2句如果用not more than 翻译 not 这个否定 放的位置是?请翻译,第二句下面部分 不用翻译啊。呵呵
1.Please do not ask me more than three questions.3.What I told you were less than two centences.
1 you asked me not more than 3, 2 I told you not more than two sentences If use not more than translation not this negative put position is?
no more than three questions are allowed for you to ask !!
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 否定回答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信