did the tiger see the rabbit?的英语否定疑问句的回答回答

小学四年级英语阅读短文,回答问题的!问题要有答案!急用! 25篇!_百度作业帮
小学四年级英语阅读短文,回答问题的!问题要有答案!急用! 25篇!
小学四年级英语阅读短文,回答问题的!问题要有答案!急用! 25篇!
One day,a monkey drove his car near a lake.Sudden,he saw a tiger under a tree.The tiger saw him,too.The tiger ran very fast at the monkey.The monkey was very afraid and he and his car fell into the lake.The monkey couldn't swim and he shouted.A rabbit came and he jumped into the lake.The rabbit swam to the monkey but did not help him.Both of them shouted for help.Luckily,a giraffe came along.He was very tall.He helped the rabbit and the monkey.1.What did the monkey see under a tree?_____________________________________________ 2.Did the tiger see the rabbit?_____________________________________________ 3.What fell into the lake?_____________________________________________ 4.Who helped the rabbit and the monkey?_____________________________________________ 5.Where did the monkey see the tiger?_____________________________________________The monkey saw a tiger under a thee.The tiger didn't see the rabbit.The monkey and his car fell into the lake.A giraffe helped the rabbit and the monkey.TIt's fine today.The sun is in the sky.Mr Green and his family are in the park..Mr and Mrs Green are standing under the trees and look at their children.Ann is flying a kite.The boy in a white shirt and blue trousers is her brother.He's reading a book .Ann's younger brother is too young.He can't walk and run.He's drinking milk.Ann's sister isn't in the park.She is at school.根据短文内容判断正(T),误(F).1、There are five people in Ann's family.2、Ann is a girl.3、Ann's sister is a student.4、Ann's brother is flying a kite.5、Ann has two brothers I have a good friend.Her name is Linda.She is very beautiful.She has two big eyes and a small mouth.She and i are not in the same class,She is in class one and i in the class two.We all like our class.We like our friends too.判断题 判断“T” “F"1.Linda is a beautiful girl.2.We are in the same class.3.We like our school and friends.答案:T F T
一、1.He saw a tiger under a tree.
3.Monkey and
his cai. 4.A giraffe.
5. Near a lake
and under a tree.
geryyruy6u5tur7yu68石碣教育信息
当前你的位置:
>> 一级栏目 >>
人教版(PEP)小学英语五年级下册 Unit5 Look At The Monkeys教学设计
东莞市石碣镇中心小学 尹彩仪 黄晓漫 宋兰芳
一.学情分析:五年级学生已经是第三年学习PEP人教版英语教材了,词汇量学了不少,并且有一定的语法知识,已初步形成了一定的学习态度,学习方法也变得比较稳定,他们的好奇心比较强,赋予探索精神,上课喜欢在情境中学习语言,学生特别喜欢老师在课上多设计任务,通过完成任务掌握运用语言的技巧。在上课过程中基本能用英语和老师对话,学生之间也学会用日常用语交流。学生基本适应课上运用主动询问、合作、沟通的学习策略。
二.教材分析:学生在前一个单元的学习重点也是正在进行时。本课时出现的动物名称和要求掌握的现在分词的动词原形在前五册学生用书中都已出现过,教师可以通过以旧引新的方法来降低学生的学习难度。
三.单元设计整体思路和依据:通过创设在动物园里观看动物的主情境,围练动物正在做什么的英语表达:What is …doing? What are…doing? 及其回答这一中心话题,创设真实的语言情境,以听、说、读、写训练为主,引导学生参与到教学内容及活动中来。并且依据本课的教学重难点设计了由易到难、由浅入深的学习任务。最后,通过综合评价和课后任务的延续,搭建学生学习成果展示平台,增强学生学习英语的兴趣、信心和积极性。在整个教学过程中采用韵律诗热身——知识呈现——任务输入——巩固练习——综合探究的五步教学流程,遵循以学生为主体的教学理念,引导、激励学生积极思考、主动参与、大胆探索,构建开放、合作、创新的课堂教学模式。
四、单元教学安排:
五、单元目标:
1、能力目标
(1)、能够询问动物正在做什么并作答,如:What is it doing? It’s eating bananas. What is the mother kangaroo doing? She’s jumping. What are the tigers doing? They are swimming.
(2)、能够听懂、会唱歌曲 “Animals, Animals are everywhere.”
2、知识目标
(1)、能够掌握A、B部分Let’s learn、Read and write中的四会单词和句子。
(2)、能够听、说、认读A、B部分Let’s talk、Read and write中的白体单词和句子。
(3)、能够了解Pronunciation部分的字母a和字母组合ar, sm, sl的发音规律及其例词的读音。
(4)、能够理解Let’s chant部分的内容
(5)、能够了解Story time、Good to know、Task time等部分的内容
3、情感、策略、文化等有关目标
(1)、情感态度:培养学生热爱动物,热爱大自然的良好品质。
(2)、学习策略:注重新旧知识的融会贯通,加强小组合作和交流。
(3)、文化目标:了解一些有关考拉和袋鼠的知识。
六、具体教学设计:
五年级的学生已进入小学高年段,他们活泼好动、思维活跃,有一定的自控能力。抽象记忆有所发展,但思维活动中形象记忆的作用仍非常明显,需要具体、形象的教学材料及灵活多样的教学方法来引导学习。学生在前一个单元的学习重点也是正在进行时。本课时出现的动物名称和要求掌握的现在分词的动词原形在前五册学生用书中都已出现过,教师可以通过以旧引新的方法来降低学生的学习难度。
课型:词汇课
时间:四十分钟
教学目标:
1.学生能够听、说、读、写动词和动词短语的ing形式:flying& walking& running& jumping& swimming
2.学生能够听懂、认读句子:“Look at the tiger! It’s running! The rabbit is jumping.”
教学重难点:
1. 现在进行时的构成。
2.running、swimming最后一个字母的双写。
3.句子“Look at the tiger! It’s running! The rabbit is jumping.”
教学过程:
通过在第一课时的学习,学生已初步掌握了在情景中用现在进行时进行简单的描述动物正在做什么,本课时的话题是Chen Jie和Amy在自然公园里看到动物,谈论动物正在做什么。要求学生能在情景中用现在进行时进行简单的会话交流。
课型:对话课
教学目标:
What do you seeI see ….What is she/it doing? She/ It is running/…What is the … doing? It’s….”
教学重难点:
1What is she/it doing? She/ It is running/…
What is the … doing? It’s….
教学过程:
&&& What is …doing?It’s doing…的句型,本节课将继续深化学习这个句型,并让学生掌握通过阅读短文了解信息的能力。
课型:阅读课
教学要求:学生在教师的指导下,能够进行自主阅读,并使学生掌握一定的阅读策略。
教学重难点:1掌握四会句子What is it doing? It’s eating bananas. What is she doing? She is jumping.
     2对单词trunk的读音及意义的理解。
BA的单数表达形式,本课将学习复数的表达形式,并让学生能够了解Pronunciation部分的字母a和字母组合ar, sm, sl的发音规律及其例词的读音。
课型:词汇课
教学要求:1.学生能够听、说、读、写动词和动词短语的ing形式:sleeping, climbing, fighting, swinging, drinking water
2.学生能够听懂、认读句子:“What are the elephants doing? They’re drinking.”
3.学生能够了解Pronunciation部分的字母a和字母组合ar, sm, sl的发音规律及其例词的读音。
教学重难点:1句子“What are the elephants doing? They’re drinking.”
&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.字母a和字母组合ar, sm, sl的发音规律及其例词的读音。
教学过程:
ABLet’ ALet’ Read and write; 学习策略方面:注意新旧知识的融会贯通,加强小组合作与交流。
“What are they doing? They are…”Part C Story timeZoom and ZipRead and write
课型:会话课
1.教学目标和要求:
1“What are they doing? They’re ….”
2Story time
A Lets try&&& Lets talk&&& Lets play& C Story time
Lets talk What are they doing? They are
教学过程:
BWhat are…doing?& They’re doing…的句型,Let’s check Unit6
课型:阅读课
教学要求:学生在教师的指导下,能够进行自主阅读,并使学生掌握一定的阅读策略。
教学重难点:1掌握四会句子What are they doing? They ‘re swimming. They are climbing trees.
     2对单词climbers的读音及意义的理解。
&&&|&&&&&&|&&&&&&|&&&&&&|&&&2
石碣教育信息网版权所有小学五年级英语阅读竞赛_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学五年级英语阅读竞赛
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢两天回答_百度作业帮
I have a good friend in my home.It is bird.Its name is Polly.It is yellow and very beautiful.I play with it after school.My classmate Anm and Kate often come to see it.Polly sings every day.I teach it to sing the "ABC".Now it can sing the"ABC".I like it very much.(A)1.Who is my friend in my home?A.Polly.B.Anm.C.Kate.D.Mike.(C)2.Is Polly a bird?A.No,it is.B.No,it isn't.C.Yes,it is.D.Yes,it is.(C)3.How old is polly?A.One.B.Two.C.Three.D.Four.(A)4.Who teaches Polly to sing"ABC"?A.I do.B.You do.C.Kate does.D.Anm dose.(B)5.Where's Polly?A.It's at school.B.It's in my home.C.It's in the sky.D.It's in a tree.One day,a monkey drove his car near a lake.Sudden,he saw a tiger under a tree.The tiger saw him,too.The tiger ran very fast at the monkey.The monkey was very afraid and he and his car fell into the lake.The monkey couldn't swim and he shouted.A rabbit came and he jumped into the lake.The rabbit swam to the monkey but did not help him.Both of them shouted for help.Luckily,a giraffe came along.He was very tall.He helped the rabbit and the monkey.1.What did the monkey see under a tree?_____________________________________________ 2.Did the tiger see the rabbit?_____________________________________________ 3.What fell into the lake?_____________________________________________ 4.Who helped the rabbit and the monkey?_____________________________________________ 5.Where did the monkey see the tiger?_____________________________________________ The monkey saw a tiger under a thee.The tiger didn't see the rabbit.The monkey and his car fell into the lake.A giraffe helped the rabbit and the monkey.The monkey saw the tiger near a lake.答案:survived
请在这里输入关键词:
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
李雷不知道该如何提高自己的英语听力水平,于是他在校园BBS上留言求助,有四位同学跟帖回答了他的问题。LiLei: Hi, everyboby. I’m Jimmy. I like English very much, but I really need some advice on listening . Who can help me?Jenny:& Don’t get nervous before you start to listen to something. You need to relax. This will help.Dr.Smith:The first sentence tells a lot the whole passage.for example,if, at the beginning , you hear “Welcome back BBC news---”, you know you will hear a piece of news, not a children’s story, or a science report.Shirley: When you’re listening, try to do some thinking. For example, you can think of the following questions: What happened? When, Where and how? What was the result (结果)and what did the speaker want to tell us? In this way, you may understand the passage better.Josh:& It’s important for you to remember some important facts. for example, if the passage is a science report , you should try to remember its results and how the scientists got them.请根据以上内容完成下面任务:以下A-D是针对上述解答内容的提炼,请将它们分别与对应的解答人配对:A.listen to important facts.&&&&&&& B.listen carefully to the first sentence.C.Relax yourself.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Think when you’re listening.【小题1】Jenny:&&&&&&&【小题2】Dr.Smith: &&&&&&&&&【小题3】Shirley: &&&&&&&&&&【小题4】Josh:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&请您也为李雷提供一条提高英语听力水平的建议(一句话):【小题5】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:2013届浙江省温州地区八年级上学期期中质量检测英语卷
题型:其他题
李雷不知道该如何提高自己的英语听力水平,于是他在校园BBS上留言求助,有四位同学跟帖回答了他的问题。
LiLei: Hi, everyboby. I’m Jimmy. I like English very much, but I really need some
advice on listening . Who can help me?
Jenny:& Don’t get nervous before you start to listen to something. You need
to relax. This will help.
Dr.Smith:The first sentence tells
a lot the whole passage.for example,if, at the beginning , you hear “Welcome back BBC news---”, you know you will hear a piece of news, not a children’s story, or a science report.
Shirley: When you’re listening, try to do some thinking. For example, you can
think of the following questions: What happened? When, Where and how? What was
the result (结果)and
what did the speaker want to tell us? In this way, you may understand the
passage better.
Josh:& It’s important for you to remember some important facts. for
example, if the passage is a science report , you should try to remember its
results and how the scientists got them.
请根据以上内容完成下面任务:以下A-D是针对上述解答内容的提炼,请将它们分别与对应的解答人配对:
A.listen to important
facts.&&&&&&& B.listen carefully to the
first sentence.
C.Relax
yourself.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.Think when you’re listening.
1.Jenny:&&&&&&&
2.Dr.Smith: &&&&&&&&&
3.Shirley: &&&&&&&&&&
4.Josh:& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
请您也为李雷提供一条提高英语听力水平的建议(一句话):
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&&& The people below all want to take holidays in Australia. There are three places to visit. Help them to decide which place is the most suitable. &&&& 1. John and Simon are students. They want to have a holiday in summer, but they have very little money. &&&& 2. Shirley and her daughter want to spend a day off and see some typical animals in Australia. Shirley also wants to buy gifts to take home. &&&& 3. Before Susan leaves Australia, she wants to spend a day shopping. She is looking for something for her father who is interested in art. She does not like large shopping malls. &&&& a. The Australian Wildlife Park&&&&&&Give people a close look at Australian native animals. Have your photos taken with kangaroos and koalas. There are talks every afternoon about these two kinds of animals. You can also get souvenirs about them in the gift shop. &&&& b. Students' Working Holidays&&&&&&A cheap(but healthy) holiday. Pick fruits and enjoy nature in the heart of the country. Live on farms in tents. All meals included. Free transport to work from the railway station. &&&& c. The Rocks&&&&&&The oldest part of Sydney and full of history. At weekends, there are outdoor concerts to enjoy and a market for you to buy the works (作品) of local artists. 根据短文内容,完成以下各题。1. 请在人物和他们的最佳选择之间连线。 ★John and Simon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Australian Wildlife Park ★Shirley and her daughter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Students' Working Holidays ★Susan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Rocks 根据短文内容,回答问题。2. What are the talks about in the Australian Wildlife Park? && _____________________________________________________________. 3. Does one have to pay for his meals if he chooses Students' Working Holidays? && _____________________________________________________________.
来源:月考题
题型:听力题
听短文,选择正确答案。1. What does Shirley want to be?&&& A. A football player.&&&&&& &&& B. A teacher.&&&&&& &&& C. A dancer.2. How long does Shirley dance a day?&&& A. Three hours.&&&&&&&& &&& B. Two hours.&&&&&&&&&& C. An hour.3. What does Annie like best?&&&& A. Swimming.&&&&&&&& &&& B. Badminton.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Table tennis.4. What does David often do in the afternoon?&&& A. He often runs.&& &&& B. He often plays football&& &&& C. He often plays basketball.5. Who loves roller-skating?&&& A. David.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. Shirley.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Eddie.
来源:江苏期末题
题型:听力题
听短文,选择正确答案。1. What does Shirley want to be?A. She wants to be a football player.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She wants to be a teacher.C. She wants to be a dancer.2. How long does Shirley dance a day?A. For three hours.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. For two hours.&&&&&&&& C. For an hour.3. What does Annie like best?A. She likes swimming best.&&&&&& B. She likes table tennis best.C. She likes badminton best.4. What does David always do in the afternoon?A. He always runs.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He always plays football.C. He always plays basketball.5. Who loves roller-skating?A. Eddie.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Shirley.&&&&&&&&&& C. David.}

我要回帖

更多关于 否定回答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信