lynskey pro26 锤子手机怎么样样

全新的S-Works Tarmac是基于Rider-First Engineered&平台研发的产品,继承了Tarmac系列一贯的刚性表现和无与伦比的下坡天赋。
这个车官方定义不是AM或者enduro,而是over mountain,寓意能上能下的全能车型。这个定位的理由应该得益于cannonda...
全新的S-Works Tarmac是基于Rider-First Engineered&平台研发的产品,继承了Tarmac系列一贯的刚性表现和无与...
BSB 9将于这个八月上市。Niner还会提供数个版本,配置Shimano Ultegra Di2的报价是6499美元,Ultegra机械变速版...
正值北半球的春天,新的赛季激战伊始,Trek抓住时机宣布将他们广受赞誉的古典赛用车生产线再度扩大,这次增加的是碟...
频道总排行
频道本月排行LYNSKEY Pro26 顶级 钛合金 山地车架
手机扫码拿到手价
未安装一淘客户端请扫码下载
手机购买享更多优惠
价格¥13280
增值电信业务经营许可证:浙B2-
v138008.et2&&&&0Sean Harrington | LinkedIn
, Self Employed, , Recommendations1 person has recommended SeanWebsites384connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Sean's full profileJoin LinkedIn & access Sean's full profile. It's free!As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Sean directly384connectionsNever-Not Co.Web Developer, Creative DirectorSeptember 2012 – Present
BackgroundExperienceWeb Developer, Creative DirectorBrand Communications ConsultantSelf EmployedSpecializes in designing company branding and marketing material for non-profit companies in and around Richmond, Va.Graphic DesignerAt The Frontier Projects, I provided graphic design and web development support for a team of 20 within the company. I helped develop ideas and designs for Fortune 500 clients ranging from healthcare to bowling.Brand ManagerAs Brand Manager, my duties revolve around establishing and reinforcing the company message of eHealthObjects.Creative InternAs a creative intern, my job included creating simple yet provoking concepts for print, TV and outdoor advertising campaigns. During my time at DDB New York, I worked under the mentorship of Matt Eastwood, Menno Kluin, Carlos Wigle and Aron Fried.Contract Art DirectorAs a contract Art Director my duties include creating trade show designs, promotional ad campaigns and creating and maintaining inter-office document designs.PresidentAd Club at VCU is a student organization where advertising students learn more about the industry and network with the fellow students and industry professionals. Some responsibilities include organizing meetings, guest speakers and field trips, doing necessary paperwork, managing social media, and promoting awareness of the organization. Under my leadership along with Treasurer Nomin Enkhbold, Ad Club has grown from a small social gathering to a school wide organization, increasing its membership and awareness tenfold.Team Leader for Virginia Latino Higher Education Network (VALHEN)CreateAthon on Campus at VCUCreateAthon onCampus is a 24-hour, work-around the clock creative blitz during which student teams provide non-profit marketing services on a pro bono basis. Since the program’s creation in
students have served 39 nonprofits, delivering projects valued at $448,000.
Students can be involved at a variety of levels. Team Leaders enroll in a semester-long Spring course where they learn account management, leadership skills, strategic and project development, all while serving one nonprofit client. Team Members commit to the 24-hour creative blitz held during Spring Break. Local professionals and faculty mentor the teams to develop and produce a wide range of work with inspiring and fulfilling results for both the community and the students.Graphic Design InternBlack Water ManagementDuties: designing band event material, logos, press releases, as well as planning of fundraising events and collaborating with sponsors.Honors & Awards2012 Student Gold ADDY VA District + Regional Award Winner - Everlast Promotional CampaignAAF - The American Advertising FederationIn 2012, my Everlast promotional campaign won a Gold Student ADDY award for the Hampton Roads District. Winners were treated to dinner and drinks at the annual ADDY award show in Hampton Roads and also got a sweet obelisk trophy for bragging rights. My campaign was automatically entered into the regional award show where it also won a Gold Student ADDY for the Southeast Region.Additional Honors & AwardsBoy Scouts of America - Eagle ScoutSkillsArt DirectionCopywritingAdvertisingCreative DevelopmentSocial MediaPromotionsLogosPress ReleasesCreative StrategyGraphic DesignCreative DirectionMarketingIntegrated MarketingLogo DesignPhotoshopInDesignIllustratorStrategyAdobe Creative SuiteBrand DevelopmentNonprofitsWeb DesignCorporate BrandingGraphicsBranding & IdentityTypographyConcept DevelopmentInteractive AdvertisingEducationBachlelor of Mass Communications, Organizations
View Sean's full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Sean directlyNot the Sean Harrington you're looking for?
People Also ViewedProject Manager at Never-Not Co.Designer at Engine Group USAProfessor Robertson School of Media & Culture at VCUFreelance Web Designer/Developer at Jgm3 Web DesignCo-Founder / Interactive Designer / Creative StrategistWeb Developer and Designer at Virginia Commonwealth UniversityArtist with concentration in Scientific Medical Illustration at Freelance IllustratorSoftware EngineerArt Director DDBSoftware Developer at SoftChalk LLC
LinkedIn member directory:}

我要回帖

更多关于 锤子手机怎么样 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信