1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
如何给人留下好印象 用英语写
悠悠fSnv锲
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.PreparationThe key to making a good first impression occurs before your appearance at some occasion.Be clear on your objectives and what you want to get out of each event.I recommend doing some research on the keynote speaker and other attendees which will equip you with some knowledge upfront.Double check where the venue is,whether there is car parking and what time it starts.Being caught out by going to the wrong venue will not only be embarrassing,it will not get you off to a good start!2.PresentationMake sure you are dressed appropriately for the occasion and that you have put one hundred percent effort into getting it right.I always recommend wearing a suit for a business function as this creates a professional impression upfront.It is taken for granted that good grooming includes personal hygiene and cleanliness.Tailor your dress for the occasion.Don’t wear anything you aren’t totally confident in.Looking good and feeling good will increase your confidence and help make an impact.3.Introduction and conversationA firm and confident hand shake is fundamental to making a good impression,and appear confident when introducing yourself.Try something like,‘Hi my name is Nicole Underwood,it’s a pleasure to meet you’.Using someone’s name three times in the first five minutes of meeting them will help you remember their name.Try,‘Nice to meet you John,so what line of work are you in?’ To get a conversation flowing,ask open-ended questions and listen.If you are actively listening to the information you are receiving,it makes it a lot easier to have a natural follow on discussion.Networking protocol is about having good manners.So,don’t aggressively sell yourself or your business when you first meet someone.Swapping business cards,ideas,information and having something interesting to say (from your research and preparation) will all make sure you are remembered.4.Follow upOne of the most important aspects is making a lasting impression.Following up your contacts can involve sending a card,email,information,or a phone call.My advice – make some key notes after the event to ensure you remember any finer points about your conversation.Good first impressions last!I now have a fantastic network of people who are valuable connections not only in the business world,but in life.Remember,you have 30 seconds to make an impact!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
How to make an impression?orHow to create/leave a good impression?
how can make a good impression to somebody?
How to make a good impression for people?
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
给人留下好印象的英文
英文翻译make a good impression on sb&&&& provide&&&& pe ...&&&& remain&&&& effec ...&&&&leave sb. make a good impression on sb&&&&make a good impression on&&&&leave a bad taste in someone’s mouth&&&&impress&&&&leave a nasty taste in the mouth&&&&impress vt&&&&leave / make a…impression on sb&&&& make an impression on&&&&come on strong&&&&come on strong&&&&good impression&&&&a favorable impression&&&&make the right impression&&&&make a good impression&&&&what is the first impression&&&&he leaves his mark on everyone he teaches&&&&impress sb. with&&&&commend oneself to sb&&&&put one's best foot forward&&&&impression given appearance or manner&&&&to strike sb. as
例句与用法All i could do was put my best foot forward and hope i made a good impression(我能做的就是给人留下好印象,希望我做到了。 ) He was shrewd and clever in many little things , and capable of creating a good impression在许多小事上,他精明干练,能够给人留下好印象。 If you want to make a good impression , the trick / skilled way is to be consistently you , at your best如果你想给人留下好印象,其诀窍在于始终保持一致。 Finally , to be really impressive , you must convey a sense of self - confidence and enthusiasm for work最后,要真正给人留下好印象,你就必须展示你的自信和工作热情。 Of course , you should put your best foot forward . especially you need to be careful of your personal appearance你当然应该尽量给人留下好印象,尤其应该非常注意你的个人形象。 Admissions advisers and psychologists at the university of hertfordshire have a list of the 10 top words to make a good impression in applications赫特福德大学招生顾问和心理学家列出应聘表中能给人留下好印象的前10个单词。 He always has his best foot forward when speaking to his constituents . put your best foot forward during an employment interview当提起他的选区选民,他总是说出最好的一面以给人留下好印象。在用人单位面试时要尽量给人留下好印象Admissions advisers and psychologists at the university of hertfordshire have drawn up a list of the 10 top words to make a good impression in applications赫特福德大学招生顾问和心理学家列出应聘表中能给人留下好印象的前10个单词。 Isaac f . marcosson , a journalist who interviewed hundreds of celebrities , declared that many people fail to make a favorable impression because they don ' t listen attentively名记者马可逊,访问过不少风云成名人物,他曾经告诉我们:有些人不能给人留下好印象的原因,是由于不注意倾听别人的谈话。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
给人留下好印象的英文翻译,给人留下好印象英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译给人留下好印象,给人留下好印象的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 骆驼给我留下的印象是 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信