1.你想告诉你的同学你们一家现在住在新家了,可以说:
My lives a now.
2.你想告诉别人晚上父母看电视,可以说:
My TV in the evenings.
3. 你想告诉别人你放学后经常和朋友打篮球,可以说:
I often with my .
4. 你想告诉别人你不知道怎么做新年贺卡,可以说:
I know a New Year card.
5你想告诉别人你喜欢唱歌和跳舞,可...你想告诉别人你放学后经常和朋友打篮球的相关内容日期:在先生经常饮酒吸烟的时怀上的孩子能要么 时间:日 14:13&# 提问:guest 回答:谢晓恬(上海同济大学附属同济医院儿科主任,血液、肿瘤专家教授) guest:请问谢专...日期:经常体育锻炼 降低妊娠危险 许多体重超重的女性处于临界高血压水平,或有患其它妊娠疾病的危险,医生常常建议她们要限制体育活动。但是一项初步的研究结果却表明:在怀孕期间进行体育锻炼实际上可能使患以上疾病的危险减少。 在这项新的研究中,美国西雅图市瑞典医学中心的日期:告诉你如何推算预产期 临床一般用末次月经推算预产期,即末次月经第一日起,月份减3加9,日数加7就是预产期。 例如,末次月经日,预产期应为日;再如末次月经日,预产期应为日。如此计算...日期:胎动告诉你 电影《阿呆拜寿》里有一道智力测试题,据说是按照英国剑桥入学考试的标准制定的,题目是这样的:一个孕妇肚子被人踢了一脚,结果什么事也没有,问为什么?答案相信很多人都知道:因为踢她的是肚子里面的孩子。而这个“踢”的动作就是我们所说的胎动的一种了。 一日期:为什么孕妇经常发生腿部抽筋 大约有半数以上的孕妇,在孕中期会出现腿部抽筋,尤其在晚上睡觉时容易发生。 在孕中期后,孕妇的体重逐渐增加,双腿负担加重,腿部的肌肉经常处在疲劳状态。另外,怀孕后,身体对钙的需要大大增加,钙和维生素b,补充不足也是抽筋的一个原因。日期:纸尿裤要经常更换,吸水过多对皮肤有刺激 时间:日 14:20&# 提问:guest 回答:谢晓恬(上海同济大学附属同济医院儿科主任,血液、肿瘤专家教授) guest:请问宝宝用纸尿裤会有什么影响?我女儿半岁多...日期:婴儿如何告诉您饥饱 刚刚出生的宝宝显示的第一个本领就是吃奶,他不但会吃奶,还知道什么时候该向妈妈要求吃奶,饱了,饿了,他都会用无声的语言表达的淋漓尽致。 饿了怎么办: 1、饥饿性哭闹; 2、用小嘴找乳头; 3、当把乳头送到他的嘴边时,他会急不可待地衔住乳头,满意
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - - &&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -BBC口语教程:怎样用英语道歉
查看: 3041|
摘要: 欢迎收听BBC英语学习频道之“How to”系列节目。在这儿大家可以学到日常生活中不同场合所要用的英语表达。今天我们将学习怎样用英语致歉。
双语&&&英文&&&中文
操作说明:1、空格键=播放/暂停;2、悬停取词加生词本;3、点击选择句子,加入句库和分享
Hello, I’m Amber and this is How to … the series from BBC Learning English dot com that gives you useful language to do things in English. In this programme, we look at different ways of saying sorry in everyday situations. First, let’s recap the simplest way to tell someone that you’re sorry for doing something wrong. It’s just a one-word exclamation: Sorry! 大家好!我是Amber,正在为您主持BBC英语学习节目之How to——语言指南。本节目将为大家提供生活中非常实用的英语表达。 本期节目将详尽为大家介绍日常生活场景中道歉的不同方式。 首先, 来看一下因做错了事情而向某人道歉的最简单的方法。 很简单,就一个感叹词: 对不起! Amber:
Now imagine you’re playing music very loudly in your room and your flatmate is trying to revise for his exams, he shouts: 假设你把音乐开得很大而你的室友正在为考试复习,他会大声喊道: Turn it down! I’ve got an exam in the morning! 小声点! 我(明天)上午有一场考试。 Amber:
You should shout back: 你应该大声回应道: Sorry! Amber:
And turn your music down! Listen again. 对不起! 接着你会把音乐关小声。 再听一次: Turn it down! I’ve got an exam in the morning! 重复。 同。 Sorry! 同。 Amber:
Now, sometimes, especially with people you don’t know, it’s more polite to say ‘I’m sorry’. For example, imagine you’re in a library and you step backwards without looking and step on someone’s foot. In this situation, it would be polite to say: 有时候,对于你不认识的人,说“我很抱歉”——‘I’m sorry’要显得更礼貌点。 例如,假设在图书馆,你后退的时候没看见后面有人所以踩到了别人的脚。 在这种情况下,礼貌的道歉应该是: Ah! I’m sorry! 啊,我很抱歉! Amber:
Just ‘sorry’ would do, and in a busy situation, like a crowded train, just ‘sorry!’ would be enough. Now, if you need to say sorry for doing something wrong to someone you know well or care about a lot, we often add the words ‘really’ or ‘so’ to emphasise how we feel. For example: 只说sorry也是可以的,在匆忙的情况下,如在拥挤的火车上,一个“对不起”足矣。 如果是做错了事,需要向你熟悉或是非常在乎的一个人道歉,须得在sorry前加上really(非常)或者so(实在是)来强调你的歉意。 例如: I’m really sorry, Pete, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. Pete,我真的很抱歉,我不是有意要伤害你的。 I’m so sorry I forgot your birthday, Oliver! Oliver,忘记你的生日,我真的很抱歉。 Amber:
Those speakers do sound truly sorry, don’t they? Listen again to how we add the words ‘really’ and ‘so’ to stress how we feel. 说话人的道歉听起来很有诚意,难道不是吗? 再来听一次,看看单词‘really’ 和‘so’是怎样被用来强调感情的。 I’m really sorry, Pete, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. 重复。 I’m so sorry I forgot your birthday, Oliver! 同。 Amber:
And just a note about body language - in British culture, when we say sorry to people we know well and care about a lot, it’s usual to make eye contact, and we might even put a hand on the person’s arm as we speak. Now so far we’ve looked at short and simple ways to say sorry. These will get you a long way, but when you’ve done something more serious, you might want to say sorry and to say what you’re sorry for. So let’s practice three ways to do this. It’s worth learning these three patterns because even in informal (everyday) situations, it’s polite (in English) to explain what you’re sorry about - people expect it! Here’s an example of the first pattern. Imagine you’re late for your English lesson. When you arrive, you tell the teacher - ‘I’m sorry I’m late.’ 这里顺便提一下身体语言,在英国文化里,我们在向熟人或是亲密的人道歉的时候,通常会看着对方的眼睛或者把手搭在对方的臂膀上。 到现在为止,我们学了一些简单的道歉方式。 它们可以给你帮上大忙,但是当你犯了严重过失时,你可能不只是想道歉,还想顺便告诉别人原因。 来练习以下三种方式: 这三种道歉方式值得一学是因为即使是在(非正式场合)日常生活中,道歉的同时告知对方理由是一种礼貌的表现,因为人们实际上是希望知道原因的。 第一种形式的例句: 假设你的英语课迟到了。 你到的时候,跟老师说,不好意思我迟到了。 I’m sorry I’m late! 对不起我迟到了! Amber:
Now you try. 现在你们来练一下: You look in your bag and you’ve forgotten your text book. How could you say sorry for this to the teacher? Amber:
‘I’m sorry I forgot my text book.’ Or ‘I’m sorry I’ve forgotten my text book.’ Now here are two more easy ways to explain why you’re sorry - they use the words ‘about’ and ‘for’. First, here are some examples using ‘about’: 你打开书包一看,哎呀,忘带课本了。 遇到这种情况,你怎样跟老师道歉呢? 对不起,我忘记带课本了。 或者“对不起,我没带课本”(意思都一样,时态变了而已)。 下面有另外两种致歉并说明原因的方式,里面用到了单词‘about’和‘for’。 首先来看用about的例子: Sorry about the mess. I’ll clean up later! 弄得乱糟糟的,真是不好意思。 我待会儿会收拾的。 I’m sorry about the trouble I’ve caused. 给您造成了麻烦,真是不好意思。 I’m so sorry about last night. 昨晚上真是抱歉! Amber:
And here are two examples of how to say why you’re sorry using the word ‘for’. 这里有两个例子,用到了单词for来说明道歉原因。 Sorry for eating the last piece of cake! 对不起,我把最后一块蛋糕给吃了。 I’m really sorry for taking your DVD! 真的很不好意思,我把你的DVD给拿了。 Amber:
Notice that we say sorry for doing something! Sorry for drinking all the milk! 注意,我们是为了某事而道歉。 对不起,我把牛奶喝光了。 I’m sorry for lying. 对不起,我说谎了。 Amber:
And finally - it might be a good idea to give a reason for your behaviour when you say sorry. This is something we often do in English. 最后说一下,在道歉的时候,最好为自己的行为解释一下。 在英语中,这是很常见的。 I’m sorry for lying but it seemed the best thing to do at the time! 我很抱歉,我说了谎;但是在当时,那是最好的选择。 Amber:
And now to end the programme, here’s part of an episode of The Flatmates -where you can hear lots of conversational English. You’ll hear Helen say sorry to her friend and flatmate, Tim. 节目结束之前,来听一段The Flatmates里面的剪辑——看The Flatmates大家可以接触到很多英语对话。 大家将会听到Helen对她的好友兼室友Tim说对不起。 Helen is sorry for shouting angrily at Tim a few days before, when he’d asked her a polite question about the rent. Notice that Helen doesn’t actually say the words ‘I’m sorry’ at first - instead she says ‘I want to apologise for …’ and this is something people often say as a way of saying sorry without actually saying the words ‘I’m sorry’! You can say ‘I want to apologise for …’ Listen. 几天前,当Tim礼貌地问Helen关于房租的问题时,Helen朝他生气地大吼,而现在,Helen就此向Tim道歉。 注意,Helen 没有一开始就说“对不起”(‘I’m sorry’)。她说的是,‘I want to apologise for …’——这个道歉方式通常被人们用来代替‘I’m sorry’。 你可以说,我想为……而道歉。 请听: Helen:Tim, have you got a minute? Tim,有时间吗? Tim:Well, it's not like I've got a ton of things to do, is it? 呵,我看起来没像忙得不可开交啊! Helen:No, no, it's not. Tim, I want to apologise for the way I spoke to you the other day. 呃,对对! 那天那样跟你说话,我向你道歉! Tim:Oh yeah? Helen:Yeah. 哦,是吗? 嗯。 I was well out of order. I've been having a hard time lately but that's no excuse. I'm sorry. 我(那天)特别不对劲! 最近什么都不顺,但是我知道我不可以把这个作为借口。 真的很对不起。 Amber:
Well, I hope you won’t be lost for words, the next time you want to apologise in English! There’s more functional English in ‘How to …’
哈,希望下次你用英语(需要向谁)道歉时会知道说什么。 在BBC学习网站的How to节目页面上还有其它实用的英语,(敬请关注)。
点击此按钮,开始单句播放英文原声。(在播完当前句后,点击此按钮进行下一句的播放)
此按钮点击后进行单句复读,进入“单句复读模式”。
此按钮点击后关闭单句复读功能,进入“单句播放模式”。
点击此按钮用来显示本句原文或进行本句的听写结果校验。
开始听写本篇文章将扣除您的10个云币
刚表态过的朋友 ()
相应手机应用
应用平台:Android2.2及其以上
应用平台:iOS6.0及其以上
磐硕科技 蜀ICP备号你不应该把你知道的秘密告诉别人英语怎么说?_百度知道
你不应该把你知道的秘密告诉别人英语怎么说?
提问者采纳
You should&#39.|||{{{[[[【很高兴为你解答问题.You should't tell others the set tell secrets to ot tell secrets what you know to othersYou should&#39
提问者评价
真是谢谢啊
其他类似问题
秘密的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
You shouldn't tell the secrets you knew to thers.
You ought not to tell the secret to others you know。
You should't tell secrets that you know to others.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 笔友用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信