100块编码100个数字编码01234567这几位100个数字编码正常么

我国的邮政编码有几位数字组成_百度知道
我国的邮政编码有几位数字组成
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
第五六位代表一个县。邮政编码由6位阿拉伯数字组成;第三位数表示邮区代号(江门).一个镇或者一个居住的小区。邮政编码529000表示的是——广东省江门市的投递区。 邮政编码是代表投送邮件的邮局(所)的一种专用代号:邮政编码全都是六位数、市。它的前两位数表示广东省(自治区、州;第四位数表示市(县)的编号。也是这个局(所)投送范围内的居民与单位的通信代号、所,每一个地方的邮政编码都不一样。邮政编码的一二位代表省份或直辖市,如529000;最后两位代表邮件投递局。第三四位代表地、直辖市)邮政编码的含义 邮政编码的含义是
其他类似问题
邮政编码的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁香港六合彩开码,六合彩报纸,香港本期开奖结果,香港开码本期结果二维码的生成细节和原理_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
14页免费8页免费2页免费1页¥0.5014页免费1页免费3页免费1页免费2页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢14页免费59页免费
二维码的生成细节和原理|二​维​码​的​生​成​细​节​和​原​理​,​转​载
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Hang Seng e-Banking
Frequently Asked Question
3. Using Hang Seng e-Banking Services
What is a Security Device?
A Security Device is a small electronic device to protect our customers against Internet fraud. Every Security Device will be linked with only one Personal e-Banking customer profile. The device generates random security codes for one-time use, required to perform specific transactions, such as non-registered account transfers or bill payments to payees under category of e-Merchants.
We have recently introduced a new generation of Security Device with enhanced security protection. Please refer to
for more details.
Existing Security Device
New Security Device
What is a Security Code?
The Security Code is a one-time 6-digit random password generated by the Security Device. It will be used to verify your identity at Hang Seng Personal e-Banking.
What is a serial number?
Every Security Device has its own unique number at the back of the device. The number is a 10-digit serial number, identifying your individual Security Device, and will look something like xx-xxxxxxx-x where X is a number (e.g. 01-).
To activate the Security Device, you must log on to Hang Seng Personal e-Banking and input this serial number (please exclude '-') to link the Security Device with your own e-Banking profile.
Why do I need a Security Device?
To improve online banking services and protect you against theft and possible fraud, Hang Seng Personal e-Banking has implemented an enhanced security credential - a Security Code generated via a Security Device, to verify your identity when you are performing specific transactions, including:
Account Transfers to Non-Registered Accounts
Bill Payments to e-Merchants
Setting up Direct Debit Authorisations to Designated Beneficiaries
Updating Personal Particulars
How can I get a Security Device?
You can collect a Security Device through our branch or by posting us the completed request form with a copy of your ID document. Please be reminded to set the respective daily limit for non-registered account transfers and / or bill payments to payees under category of e-Merchants before such transactions can be performed.
Do I need to pay for the Security Device?
The Security Device is free of charge on a first-time request. A replacement cost of HK$100 will be charged for subsequent request e.g. report loss. However, if the original Security Device is malfunction or its battery is running low, you will get a new Security Device free of charge.
Do I need to use the Security Device for every logon and transaction?
If you wish to perform non-registered account transfers, bill payments to payees under category of e-Merchants or Direct Debit Authorisation setup on designated beneficiaries, you MUST use the Security Device when performing the transaction. For logon, Personal e-Banking customers may use Security Device, as an alternative to Dual-Password option.
I have received a Security Device from Hang Seng Bank. Can I use it instantly?
No, you need to activate your Security Device via Activate Security Device under Customer Services section of Personal e-Banking. Besides, please be reminded to set the respective daily limit for non-registered account transfers and / or bill payments to payees under category of e-Merchants before such transactions can be performed.
Can the same Security Device be shared among different e-banking users?
Once you have activated the Security Device in Personal e-Banking, the Security Device becomes your own identity device and the Security Code (one-time password) generated could only be used by you for the associated Personal e-Banking profile. In other words, if your family member or friend has another Security Device for their Personal e-Banking service, you cannot use their device to generate a Security Code for your Personal e-Banking service.
I have registered both Personal and Business e-Banking services at Hang Seng Bank. Can I use the same Security Device?
No, each Security Device can only be linked with one e-Banking profile. If you have registered both Personal and Business e-Banking services, you should use separate Security Device for Personal and Business e-Banking respectively.
New Security Device - Upgrade your existing Security Device
Why has Hang Seng Bank introduced the new Security Device?
Hang Seng Bank commits to providing you a better security protection from our online banking services. The new Security Device is to further enhance the safety and security of your online transactions with us. The new Security Device also paves the way for supporting more online services in future to save you the hassles of visiting branches.
I have an existing Security Device. Do I need to upgrade to the new Security Device?
From 10 November
2013, Security Codes generated from the existing Security Device will only be accepted for logging on to Personal e-Banking. In other words, from this date, you must use the new Security Device when you need to perform all other transactions which require you to provide a Security Code.
How can I upgrade to the new Security Device if I have not received one from the Bank?
As part of this upgrading exercise, we will be sending new Security Device to selected customers progressively over the next few months. If you do not receive the new Security Device from us by end of September 2013 and would like to use the additional functions with the new device, you can collect one at any of our branches.
My family member or friend has received a new Security Device from the Bank recently but I have not. Why is that?
The first batch of new Security Devices is issued to selected customers who may need to access specific services on Personal e-Banking which require enhanced protection with this new device. If you do not receive the new Security Device from us by end of September 2013 and would like to use the additional functions with the new device, you can collect one at any of our branches.
Is it safe to send the new Security Device by postal mail?
The Security Device is delivered to your mailing address as per the Bank's record. Prior to use, the Security Device must be activated via Personal e-Banking. Until activation is completed, the Security Device has no security value. Potential fraudsters would not be able to attach the Security Device to your profile to commit fraudulent transactions unless they are in possession of your relevant Hang Seng Personal e-Banking credentials.
Do I need to pay to upgrade to the new Security Device?
No, there is no fee involved if you upgrade from the existing Security Device.
How do I start using my new Security Device?
You will need to activate your new Security Device prior to use. We recommend you to activate it at Personal e-Banking as soon as you receive the Security Device.
How do I activate my new Security Device?
Please follow the steps below to activate your new Security Device:
1. Log on to Personal e-Banking.
2. Select &Customer Services& & &Security Device& & &Activate Security Device& from the left navigation.
3. You will need to enter the Security Code from your existing Security Device, the serial number and Security Code from your new Security Device to complete the activation process.
Can I continue to use my existing Security Device?
You can still use your existing Security Device until you activate the new Security Device, but please note that Security Codes generated from the existing Security Device will only be accepted for logging on to Personal e-Banking effective 10 November 2013.
Upon activation of your new Security Device, your existing Security Device will be no longer valid. Please dispose it properly.
New Security Device - Functionality
How do I use my new Security Device to log on and when do I need to use the numeric buttons?
Numeric buttons - For inputting your Security Device PIN and transaction specific information.
Yellow button - Press this button once after entering the transaction specific information, such as third-party account, to generate the Security Code for transaction.
[Security reminder: Only use the
yellow button when you intentionally proceed a transaction that requires the Security Code, such as Account Transfer to Third Party.
The Bank will never provide you with a specific number and ask you to generate its Security Code.]
Green button - Press this button once to generate a Security Code for logging on or to delete an incorrect input.
What is the difference in functionality between the new and existing Security Device?
The new Security Device provides extra protection when you perform transactions at Personal e-Banking by requiring you to input transaction specific information (such as account number, debtor reference, etc.)
to generate a Security Code.
These transactions include:
For the new Security Device, I noticed that there are different formats of Security Code. Why is that?
The new Security Device generates Security Codes in two different formats, which support different functions in Personal e-Banking:
Security Code format
How to generate (after the device is turned on and unlocked)
Example of applicable functions
button on the device.
Personal e-Banking logon
Key in transaction specific information into the device and then press
Instruction verification on third-party account transfer
In what occasion(s) do I need to press the bottom-left
(yellow) button to generate a Security Code?
To improve the security of our online banking services and protect you against online thefts and possible frauds, Hang Seng Bank has implemented an enhanced security credential - a Security Code generated via a Security Device based on your own transaction specific information, also known as Transaction Signing. Such measure is applicable to the following transactions:
When you perform
Transaction specific information
Beneficiary Account Number
Bill Account Number
Debtor Reference
Your Identity Document Number (eg. HKID, Passport)
To generate the Security Code, you are required to key in your transaction specific information to your Security Device and then press the
button. The Bank will never provide you with a specific number and ask you to generate its Security Code with the yellow button.
Why is there a square on the &1& and &3& on the new Security Device? Do they indicate any special meaning or function?
These are the reserved functions of the new Security Device, but there is no particular usage or meaning associated to the two buttons at this moment.
Setting up PIN for new Security Device
Why do I need to set up a PIN for the new Security Device?
To safeguard your Security Device from easily accessible by third parties in case of loss, the Security Device is PIN-protected. You will have to set a PIN before you use it for the first time and this PIN will be required to unlock the device before each use.
Can I choose not to set up a Security Device PIN?
No, PIN setup is compulsory before you use the new Security Device for the first time.
How many digits can I choose for the PIN?
You can only choose a 4-digit PIN for the new Security Device.
How do I set up a new PIN?
Please refer to the steps in the
for details.
What happens if my PIN setup is unsuccessful?
When a message &FAIL PIN& is shown on your new Security Device, this represents that your confirmation PIN does not match the first PIN entered. You will need to start over the PIN setup process.
Can I change my Security Device PIN?
Yes, you can do so. Simply turn on and unlock your device with your current PIN, then press and hold &8& button for 2 seconds to enter the change PIN function. For details, please refer to the steps in the .
Turning on new Security Device
How do I turn on my new Security Device?
for details.
Why do I see a &FAIL 1&, &FAIL 2&, &FAIL 3&, &FAIL 4& or &FAIL 5& message on the device?
This is because you have entered an incorrect PIN. You will have a total of 5 attempts to enter a correct PIN before your new Security Device is locked.
I have forgotten my Security Device PIN. Can I reset the PIN?
Yes, you can do so. Simply log on to Personal e-Banking with Dual-Password, then visit &Reset Security Device PIN& under &Customer Services& section and follow the on-screen instructions. Please refer to the steps in the
for details.
If you have also forgotten your Second Password for logging on to Personal e-Banking, please follow these steps:
Go to the Personal e-Banking logon page, enter your &Username& and click &Continue&.
Click &Security Device Logon& link.
Click &Forgot Security Device PIN& link.
Answer the two security questions and follow the on-screen instructions.
Activating new Security Device
How to activate the new Security Device?
Please follow the steps below to activate the new Security Device:
For first-time application of Security Device
Log on to Personal e-Banking.
Select &Customer Services& & &Security Device& & &Activate Security Device&.
Follow the on-screen instructions to enter (a) the serial numbe (b) the verification code sent to your register (c) the Security Code generated by your new device to complete the activation process.
for details.
For replacement of Security Device:
Log on to Personal e-Banking.
Select &Customer Services& & &Security Device& & &Activate Security Device&.
Follow the on-screen instructions to enter (a) the Security Code generated by your OLD (b) the serial number of (c) the Security Code generated by your new device to complete the activation process.
for details.
Why do I need to have my updated mobile number registered in the Bank's record before I can activate a new Security Device?
The new Security Device will be the key to verify your identity at Personal e-Banking. To protect your interest, we will send you a verification code (for first-time application only) and notification to your registered mobile number during activation of the new Security Device.
To review your registered mobile number, please select &Customer Services& & &Account Maintenance& & &Personal Particulars&. You can update your mobile number at the same page (an activated Security Device is required) or by returning a completed
to any of our branches.
Why do I need to have my old Security Device before I can activate a replacement Security Device?
To protect your interest, it is necessary to verify your identity with your old Security Device prior to replacement device activation. This is to avoid unauthorised third parties linking up your Personal e-Banking profile with a Security Device not held by you.
My old Security Device is broken or out of battery. How can I activate a replacement Security Device?
Please call our Customer Service Hotline on (852)
to deactivate your old device. Once your old device is deactivated, you will be able to activate your new device via Personal e-Banking.
I am using Personal e-Banking service with my company account. Why am I unable to activate a new Security Device?
The new Security Device at Personal e-Banking is designed for use by personal customers. Company customers are encouraged to switch to Hang Seng Business e-Banking service to enjoy a full-range of online services on business accounts.
Transaction Signing with new Security Device
How does inputting transaction specific information into my Security Device increase the security level in Hang Seng Personal e-Banking?
The new Security Device requires you to input transaction specific information (e.g account number, bill account number, etc.) into your device to generate a Security Code to authorise your transaction. With this additional transaction verification function, it further prevents fraudulent attacks as the transaction will only be made to the account specified by you. This layer of protection provides an increased level of security for your banking transactions.
[Security reminder: Only use the
yellow button when you intentionally proceed a transaction that requires the Security Code, such as Account Transfer to Third Party.
The Bank will never provide you with a specific number and ask you to generate its Security Code.]
When do I need to input transaction specific information into my new Security Device?
You need to input such information into your Security Device when you are performing the following transactions:
How do I know what transaction specific information I need to input into my new Security Device?
Please follow the on-screen instructions on the Security Code input page on Personal e-Banking to input the correct information into your Security Device and generate the required Security Code.
Examples of such instructions are shown below.
If you are:
- Making transfer to non-registered account
- Making bill payment to payee under e-Merchant category
- Setting up Direct Debit Authorisation to designated beneficiaries
Beneficiary account number / Bill account number /
Debtor reference
Instructions
With 8 or more digits
Enter the last 8 digits only.
123-4-<font color="#ff
<font color="#ff67
<font color="#ff90
With 4-7 digits
Enter all digits.
<font color="#ff
<font color="#ff
With 0-3 digits
Verification is not applicable at Personal e-Banking. Please perform your transaction at any of our branches.
(Not applicable)
Comprising numeric and non-numeric characters
Skip all non-numeric characters. Enter the digits into the Security Device.
00123A45B<font color="#ffE9
A<font color="#ff
<font color="#ff89
If you are:
- Updating your personal particulars
Identification document
Instructions
HKID number
Enter all digits, except all non-numeric characters and the number in bracket.
A<font color="#FF(7)&
<font color="#ff
Passport or other identification document number with 8 or more digits
Enter the last 8 digits only. Skip all non-numeric characters.
<font color="#ff78
A1234B<font color="#ffCD<font color="#ff
<font color="#ff78
Passport or other identification document number with 4-7 digits
Enter all digits. Skip all non-numeric characters.
<font color="#ff
A34BC56DE78
<font color="#ff
Passport or other identification document number with 0-3 digits
Verification is not applicable at Personal e-Banking. Please make your request at any of our branches.
AB12CD3EF&
Not applicable
What should I do if I have entered a wrong number into my new Security Device during the verification process?
If you have entered a wrong number into your Security Device, press
button to delete your last entry. To clear all of your input, press and hold
The Security Code on the display has been disappeared after a while, why?
To protect your interest, the Security Device will automatically power off after a short period of time. If the Security Code disappears, please repeat your steps to turn on and unlock your Security Device for generating the Security Code again.
What should I do if the Security Code I have input on Personal e-Banking is not accepted?
Please ensure the Security Code you have input matches the Security Code displayed on your Security Device.
If the Security Code matches the digits shown in your device, the transaction specific information entered previou or your Security Code may have expired because you took longer than the time limit to enter it.
Please follow the on-screen instructions and repeat the process to generate a Security Code.
If the Security Code is still not accepted, please contact us on (852) .
If I input incorrect information into the device, will this affect my instruction?
The Security Device will generate a Security Code according to the transaction specific information entered by you. If you have input incorrect information to the device, your Security Code generated will therefore be invalid. Please ensure you input correct information.
Are there any arrangements specially designed for customers who are visually impaired or blind?
There is a Security Device specially designed for customers who are visually impaired. However, at the time being, we are only able to provide the previous type of Security Device to these customers. Customers who are visually impaired can request for the Security Device by calling us on (852) . The new Security Devices for the visually impaired will be available by October 2013.
Troubleshooting
How long will the battery of the Security Device last?
The normal lifespan of the battery is three to five years, depending on the frequency of the usage. A &BATT#& message appears when your Security Device's battery is running low.
For example, &BATT5& means 5 weeks estimated battery life remaining. &BATT0& means battery life is exhausted.
The battery of my Security Device is running low. How to replace the battery?
The battery in your device cannot be replaced. Please request for a replacement device by visiting any of our branches or by posting us the completed
with a copy of your ID document.
What should I do if my Security Device is lost or broken?
Please call our Customer Service Hotline on (852)
to deactivate the lost or broken device. You can then collect a new Security Device from one of our branches or request for a new device by posting us the completed
with a copy of your ID document.
Disposal of old Security Device
How should I handle my old Security Device after activating the new Security Device?
Upon activation of the new Security Device, your old Security Device will no longer be valid for your e-Banking transactions. Please dispose of the old device properly, or return it to any of our branches.}

我要回帖

更多关于 数字记忆法编码图 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信