my faouratecar想象作文怎么写写

怎么写my penfriend的作文_百度知道
怎么写my penfriend的作文
提问者采纳
I want a pen pal in America,it&#39,my name is Wang Lin?Please write to me soon,and I often play basketball with my s too difficult and boring,they are exciting.My birthday is October 31stHi,it&#39.I&#39.My favorite sport is basketball .I come from Zhejiang.Do you ws very relaxing and I really like my music teacher,China.I like action movies best.I don&#39.On weekends I usually go to a movie with my brother,and I want my new pan pal to help me with my English.And my favorite actor is Jackie Chan.I can speak Chinese and a little Em twelve.My favorite subject is music,Miss Pan.Best wishes
提问者评价
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My dream的作文怎么写?_百度知道
My dream的作文怎么写?
提问者采纳
Then I will have enough energy to do everything whenever I want. At the same time. I know that my dream will not come true, own also to be ablt have to worry about the old age during which I even can&#39: Is a doctor,I think it is lucky that I am young nowMy dream
I have a dream that I am always young,t take care of myself, I hoped future I might be a doctor, I have an ordinary dream. So I will treasure my time.
Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain,enjoy my life and try my best to do everything well.
May let the human change the health. Therefore.
I am an ordinary person, I believed that. However,I don&#39. Moreover
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我反而会很珍惜这些暗淡的颜色,我也一样, how can it more prominent American. But my dream is not a lawyer: 每个人都有自己的梦想,甚至不是一种行业! My dream is to want to have a folk life, a colorful painting. Painting a bleak color represents life difficult, it is not only sharp colors, not a doctor, not actors, but this has been my pursuit! Not yet!我要它成为一幅美丽的画, add color,一幅色彩鲜艳的画。一个人如果一生平坦那有什么意思呢, but I will treasure these bleak colors,又怎能更突出它的美呢, Each memory is a solid,画中鲜艳的颜色就代表着人生美丽快乐的时光, if not bleak, unpleasant time。画中暗淡的颜色就代表着人生遭遇困难,但我并不觉得?人生只有短短几十年, not even an industry,不愉快的时候, painting the bright red color represents life beautiful happy moments,它不但要有鲜明的颜色. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous! I want it to become a beautiful painting, how about!我的梦想也许大人们会觉得可笑? Life is only a short few decades, but also the colors are bleak. 翻译,不是演员?人生就象画一样,这是我一直追寻的,也要有暗淡的颜色,但是,如果不加一点暗淡的颜色, I do not rule out the painting is part of the black,不是医生? Life is like painting. If a person lives flat then what is the point!不是吗,试问一下,我不排除这幅画有一部分的黑色. You may find a flat with a beautiful road is not very good yet!我的梦想是想要自己有一个七彩的人生Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same,我要他走到最后时,每一个回忆都事充实的, but I do not think it will, I want it to go Finally。但是我的梦想不是律师。也许你会觉得拥有一条平坦美丽的路不是很好吗
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁by myself的英文作文怎么写?_百度知道
by myself的英文作文怎么写?
提问者采纳
就写自己事情自己做那些事,或者帮父母做家务希望采纳
其他类似问题
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My favorite Foreigh Country作文怎么写?急用!!_百度知道
My favorite Foreigh Country作文怎么写?急用!!
是写一篇英语小短文,别太长。
提问者采纳
They said that they welcome a beautiful girl like me to tram now learning Es why I&#39,I especially love their schools。谢谢My Favorite Foreign Country My favorite foreign country is Canada which has a splendid scene and the people are very friendly你提的问题中有个错单词. I have contacted several Canadian while I went out for shoping,because I want to go to Canada to learn there,that&#39.The scence and technology of Canada is very advanced,很短小,是foreign不是foreigh这个比较适合你
提问者评价
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Celtic Sea. In addition, but not all, governmental and legal innovations that had their origin in England have been widely adopted by other nations, the largest urban area in Great Britain, one of the Germanic tribes who settled there during the 5th and 6) is the largest and most populous country[1][2][3] of the United Kingdom, measures. Its inhabitants account for more than 83% of the total UK population[4] while its mainland territory occupies most of the southern two-thirds of the island of Great Britain, putting into effect the terms agreed in the Treaty of Union the previous year. England shares land borders with Scotland to the north and Wales to the west and elsewhere is bordered by the North S&#618. It has had a significant cultural and legal impact on the wider world[6] being the place of origin of the English language, Bristol Channel and English C&#331my favourite foreigh countryEngland is my favourite foreigh country. The capital is Lgl&#601, which forms the basis of the legal systems of many countries around the world, resulted in political union with the Kingdom of Scotland to create the united Kingdom of Great Britain, which laid the foundations of modern experimental science.[5]England became a unified state in the year 927 and takes its name from the Angles, when the Acts of Union, and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most.The Kingdom of England (including the Principality of Wales) continued as a separate state until 1 May 1707, England was the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution[7] being the first country in the world to bs oldest parliamentary democracy[9] and consequentlynd&#47. England was the world&#39.[8] It is home to the Royal Society, the Church of England and English law, Irish S&#712.England (pronounced &#47
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My profile英语作文怎么写_百度知道
My profile英语作文怎么写
是一个男孩,补充的时候发下中文,今年16岁,戴着眼镜,求帮我补充。剩下的就不会了,有着一头短发,我删掉一些
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏50(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我是一个幽默而且外向的人. I am a humourous andoutgoing person and。他们都喜欢和我一起玩I am a boy of 16 with glasses,所以我现在每天都锻炼, so I have many friends,只能每样都写了点,所以我有很多朋友, so l take some exercises now everyday in order to become stronger than now,希望自己能够壮一点,有着一头短发i和圆圆的脸庞,因为这让我看起来很健康. I have short hair and a round face,今年16岁.我是一个男孩。因为你连个框架都没有给,具体要描述些什么也就无从参考了,因为我们在一起的时候都很开心.I am thin and tall。我又高又瘦。我的皮肤有一点黑但是我很喜欢。希望回答对你有帮助, we all feel wery happy. And they like to stay with me, because when we are together. I think it makes me look healthy.My skin is a little dark but I like it,戴着眼镜
楼下的第一句应该是 I am a boy,16 years old, wearing spectacle with a short hair
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的航天梦作文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信