这道题多少笔画怎么做?

这道题怎么做?_bilibili吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,107,238贴子:
这道题怎么做?
原谅我的av画质
你们的尼,秀起来
第一小问错了吧5x6=3x10,在虚幻世界中寻求真实感的人……
这是关于推理的吧,用反证法或者数学归纳法试试
估计没翻译对吧这题应该是假设n是2以上的整数,某自然数(1以上的整数)的n次方所得的数称作“n的乘数”(I)证明2个连续自然数的积不是n的乘数。(II)证明n个连续自然数的积不是n的乘数
b吧数学题的答案不都是一个吗
战吧有一个这样的帖子应该是反证法
题目都看不懂
证明:(I)原问题即证k(k+1)=m^n不成立,其中k,m∈N+使用反证法∵任意正整数均可以表示成不同质数的乘积,∴不妨设m=(p1^s1)(p2^s2)(p3^s3)...(px^sx),其中pi(i=1,2,3...x)为从2开始的质数,si∈N+又∵k与k+1均是m的约数,∴我们可以认为k是取qi个pi相乘所得的数,而k+1是取(nsi-qi)个pi相乘所得的数,其中i=1,2,3...x且qi=0,1,2,3...nsi也即k=(p1^qi)(p2^q2)(p3^q3)...(px^qx),k+1=[p1^(ns1-q1)][p2^(ns2-q2)][p3^(ns3-q3)]...[px^(nsx-qx)]=(p1^qi)(p2^q2)(p3^q3)...(px^qx)+1
①在①中,对pi而言,若qi与nsi-qi不同时为0,则pi|(p1^qi)(p2^q2)(p3^q3)...(px^qx),∴pi\(p1^qi)(p2^q2)(p3^q3)...(px^qx)+1,其中“|”和“\”表示整除与不整除又pi|[p1^(ns1-q1)][p2^(ns2-q2)][p3^(ns3-q3)],矛盾∴qi与nsi-qi必有一个为0,∴k和k+1必为某两个整数的n次方,设k=r^n,k+1=t^n,这里r,t∈N+,rt=m则r^n+1=t^n
②又∵(t-r)|1=t^n-r^n,∴t-r=1但此时②不可能成立,矛盾∴假设不成立,即证(II)原问题即证k(k+1)(k+2)...(k+n-1)=m^n
③不成立,其中k,m∈N+依旧使用反证法∵k^n<k(k+1)(k+2)...(k+n-1)<(k+n-1)^n∴k+1≤m≤k+n-2又∵m∈N+,∴不妨设m=k+p,其中1≤p≤n-2,p∈N+在③中,显然(k+p+1)|k(k+1)(k+2)...(k+n-1)但∵相邻两整数互质,即(k+p+1)\(k+p),∴(k+p+1)\(k+p)^n,矛盾∴假设不成立,即证
数论233没学过
高一数学奥赛内容。。反证法
应该是反证
我高一学数论的时候倒是做过类似的题、不过这道为什么怎么看都是错的啊、果然上了大学智商就恢复出厂设置了吗
东京大学本科入学考试 数学,第四题原题。
10几年书白读了
下学期应该才学数学归纳法
题目不对吧……n都是任意的……
,我怎么看都觉得这是对的。
我还以为小学问题
没看清题目= =
看不懂那个证明方法
看楼上这应该是翻译错误,按这翻译很明显俩都是错的
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴这道题怎么做:阅读理解. H
How many times have you told yourself that you can't do something? Well, probably you can do it.
Mary was eleven years old and she had something seriously wrong with her nervous syste_百度作业帮
这道题怎么做:阅读理解. H
How many times have you told yourself that you can't do something? Well, probably you can do it.
Mary was eleven years old and she had something seriously wrong with her nervous syste
这道题怎么做:阅读理解. H
&&& How many times have you told yourself that you can't do something? Well, probably you can do it.& &&&&Mary was eleven years old and she had something seriously wrong with her nervous system (神经系统).
She was not able to walk. In fact, she could hardly move. Though she believed that she had a good chance to get well again, the doctor said that few people could come back to normal after getting this disease. The little girl didn't give up after she heard this. When she was lying in her hospital bed,she believed that no matter what the doctors said, her going back to school was possible.& &&& She was sent to a health center. Every method was tried and none worked. However, she would not give
up. It seemed that nothing could beat her. The doctors all admired her and taught her to imagine that she could
make it. Every day Mary would lie there,doing her mental (心理的) exercise carefully.
&&& One day, as she was imagining her legs moving again, it seemed as if a miracle (奇迹) happened:the bed
began to move! "Look, what I'm doing! Look! I can do it! I moved!" she cried. At this moment everyone else in the hospital was frightened. They were crying, rushing for safety. And everything was falling. It was an
earthquake. But Mary believed that she did it, just as she had never doubted that she would get well. And now only a few years later, she's back in schoo1. You see, to such a person who can shake the earth, such a
disease is a small problem, isn't it?
根据短文内容判断正、误. (正确的涂“A”,错误的涂“B”)
(&&&& )1. Mary Was a 12-year-old girl who was not able to move. (&&&& )2. Though the girl was seriously ill, she believed that she would go back to school.
(&&&& )3. When Mary cried, other people in the hospital cheered for her.
(&&& &)4. The girl was strong, so she shook the earth by herself.
(&&& &)5. The story tells us that a strong belief (信念) can make a difference and that we should never give up.这道题怎么做:—Is that a watch?_百度知道
这道题怎么做:—Is that a watch?
table border="0">
—I& D, this is a watch C, it's a watch&nbsp. No. Y&nbsp. No;&&nbsp, it is watch&&&nbsp. Y&& B; ]
A;&nbsp? —______.
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这道题怎么做:选择适当的句子补全对
选择适当的句子补全对话(其中有一个多余选项). A: Hi, Jack. What do you like doing after school? B:1. _____ A: Do you like to play basketball with us? B: 2. _____ C: May I jo_百度作业帮
这道题怎么做:选择适当的句子补全对
选择适当的句子补全对话(其中有一个多余选项). A: Hi, Jack. What do you like doing after school? B:1. _____ A: Do you like to play basketball with us? B: 2. _____ C: May I jo
这道题怎么做:选择适当的句子补全对
选择适当的句子补全对话(其中有一个多余选项). A: Hi, Jack. What do you like doing after school? B:1. _____ A: Do you like to play basketball with us? B: 2. _____ C: May I join your team too? A: 3. _____ B: Who else is good at basketball? C: Charlie. A: Is he in the classroom? C: 4. _____ B: Where is he now? C: 5. _____ A:&&Let's ask him to join us. B and C: OK. Let's go. A.&&No, he isn't. B.&&Yes, I do. C.&&Oh, look! He is over there. D.&&I can play basketball well. E.&&I like doing sports. F.&&Sure.
1-5&& FBFAC}

我要回帖

更多关于 百度 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信