初次见面英语对话的英语四人对话

有关于学校、初次见面、家庭的四人英语对话,二十句就够了_百度知道
有关于学校、初次见面、家庭的四人英语对话,二十句就够了
A:are u an idiot?B:Yes,i am a fool.How about you?A:Me too.My IQ is too low what the fuck B:How d珐户粹鞠诔角达携惮毛o you like your teacher?A:She is very pretty,and I am dying to fuck her,oh my gosh,suck my dick.B:Really?Call me if you compel her to your home.A:Nice,I like it!But I am not good at forcing people because u know,my brain,so obtsuse.B:It's all right ,I 'll help if u need.A:So wonderful ! I 'll make a plan to bait.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
A:Hello! How are you?B:I'm fine, thank you..And you?A:I&m fine,too. What's your name?B:My name is Jenny. And what's your name?A:My name is Bob. I'm very happy to meet you.B:Me, too.A:What class are珐户粹鞠诔角达携惮毛 you in?B:I'm in Class 3, Grade 7.A:Me,too, We are classmates.B:Let's go. We 're late.A:OK.
四个人的对话。关于第一次见面,学校和家庭的。二十句就够了。谢谢
初次见面的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:&>&&>&&>&
电话:020-
初次见面英语口语对话
  初次见面我们要怎么开口说才好呢?在职场或是学校第一见面都是他们都是怎么开始对话的,在这里小编就为大家列举两个不同场景中的初次见面英语口语对话实例,如果你怕面对朋友不知道说什么好,可以借鉴一下别人是怎么开始搭上话的哦,下面就一起来看看详细的内容。
  Amber和Carl星期一早上去上班。一路上Car l把Amber介绍给许多同事, 接着又把她介绍给了部门经理。Amber还见到了一些她的下属。整理下面的谈话将告诉大家怎样用不同的表达方法去和人们打招呼。John自己的表现又如何呢?他能给大家留下一个好的印象吗?
  Ethabella : Good morning, Jim. I'd like you to meet Amber. She's our new Sr. Software Engineer. Amber, Jim is our Personnel Officer.
  Jim : (shakes hands w Amber) Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, Amber. Welcome aboard.
  Amber : Thank you. I'm glad to meet you, too.
  Ethabella : And this is Frank. He's part of your team.
  Amber : Hi, Frank, I'm very happy to meet you.
  Frank : Hello, Amber, I'm glad to meet you.
  Ethabella : (smiling) Only good things, John. Oh, and here comes Ed Blakely, the department manager.
  Ed : Hello, you must be Amber. Pleased to meet you.
  Amber : It's an honor to meet you,sir. I'm looking forward to working for you.
  Ed : From what I've heard, you're going to fit in just fine. I'll see you this afternoon to go over things.
  Amber : Fine with me.
  Ethabella : And this is Margot. She's also part of your team.
  Mira : Hello, Amber. It's good to see you.
  Amber : Hello, Margot. The pleasure's all mine.
  下面是两个大一新生在校园里初次碰面,见机行事,见什么人说什么话。Jake和Debbie之间的对话适用于什么场合呢?提醒,他们的对话适用于非正式场合。
  JAKE : Hi! My name is Jake. We haven't met before, have we?
  DEBBIE : No, we haven't! My name is Debbie.
  JAKE : Nice to meet you, Debbie!
  DEBBIE : Nice to meet you, too, Jake.
  JAKE : Are you a new student?
  DEBBIE : Yes, I am. What about you?
  JAKE : Yeah, me too!
  JAKE : What're you studying here?
  DEBBIE : Journalism. I want to be a journalist. What about you?
  JAKE : I'm doing law. But I'm thinking of doing business studies instead.
  DEBBIE : Do they allow you to change?
关键字:初次见面英语口语对话
<span style="color: #ff132623 咨询QQ: 胡老师
更多关注:
更多培训信息
广州朗阁雅思培训学校是由朗阁教育集团直接投资...
学员报名服务中心: 天河区盈溪路汇鑫商务中心A座219室&&&&邮编:300011
咨询电话:020- &
育路网―百万会员学习社区:
本站法律顾问:邱清荣律师
育路教育版权所有 |您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
初次见面5种最佳英语开场白,做个会聊天的孩子!
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
试图向不认识的人介绍自己可能会是件非常令人不好意思的事。如果你对他们完全不了解,你怎么知道该说些什么呢
&& 试图向不认识的人介绍自己可能会是件非常令人不好意思的事。如果你对他们完全不了解,你怎么知道该说些什么呢?你如何能和完全陌生的人开始有趣的对话呢?这儿就有五个避免第一次相识尴尬的英语开场白。
&&&&& 找共同点。就算你对这个陌生人完全不了解,事实上有一点你是知道的-你知道他们与你共处一室。“So what brings you here?” 你就可以这么问。或是,如果你在你朋友Bob的派队,你就可以问“How do you know Bob?”
&&&&& 赞美他们。大家都喜欢听关于自己的甜言蜜语。“What a wonderful dress you’re wearing!”告诉他们你有多喜欢这个人的鞋子或是眼镜。在那之后,如果他们只回答说“thank you”,你就可以接着问,类似“Where did you get it?” 或是“What’s it made out of?” 甚至是“Was it expensive?”这些问题非常有用因为这可以让对方多告诉你一些关于他们的事。
&&&&& 问关于他们的问题。几乎所有的人多有工作,那么为什么不问这个人,“So what do you do for a living?” 或是“Where are you from originally?”意思是你想了解他们是在哪里出生的。并且,问句能让第一次的对话更简单一些。如果这个礼貌的话,他们也会反问你同样的问题,这样一来你就有谈论自己的机会了。
&&&& 介绍你自己。不要仅仅说,“Hi, my name is John.” 告诉别人更多关于你自己的信息。“Hi, my name is John. I’m a friend of Bob’s from high school. We use to have the same math class together.” 这样可能捕捉到对方的兴趣,鼓励他们问你问题或告诉你更多关于他们的信息。
&&&&& 对某事物作评论。不要直接问任何关于对方的问题,你可以说类似“This is a great party” 或“What a lovely house this is.” 来诱导他们说出他们的看法。就算这个房子或是派对不是他们的,这样的评论听起来也非常的舒服容易让人谈论起来。就象是第一个建议,这些开场白能起很好的作用因为你和对方有共同之处:你们在互相交谈。
相关英语学习内容
情景对话&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&口语交际&|&入门口语&|&情景对话&|&
情景对话&|&俚语俗语&|&俚语俗语&|&俚语俗语&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
情景对话头条
海量语汇再现原生态的交流情景。200篇对话、100套主题
英语口语会话800句,每天生活必用的会话句型,根据不同场
BBC起步英语口语对话,由BBC中国录制,音频为一个中国人和
365天英语口语大全系列之日常口语会话,共6章71集,包括家
情景对话最新更新
英语听力最新头条
英语听力最新推荐
谁都想背时尚英语句子第1章:Unit 2 穿衣打扮,包含了mp3下载,lrc中英对照阅读,适合潮
舌尖上的美国口语笔记Unit1,讲述了关于美国生活基本用语之打招呼的英语口语学习笔
英语听力阅读排行
我们也在这里:精通版三年级英语上册教案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
68页免费16页免费75页免费67页免费48页免费21页免费69页免费192页1下载券95页1下载券82页3下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢54页免费70页免费21页1下载券16页免费3页免费
精通版三年级英语上册教案|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢四个人的英语对话 每人2句 要搞笑 要翻译 内容:四个好久不见的朋友 在一起 回忆过去 最好有 used to be_百度知道
四个人的英语对话 每人2句 要搞笑 要翻译 内容:四个好久不见的朋友 在一起 回忆过去 最好有 used to be
四个人的英语对话 每人2句 要搞笑 要翻译 内容:四个好久不见的朋友 在畅禒扳溉殖防帮狮爆饯一起 回忆过去 最好有 used to be
Bart: How are you, Jack? I haven&#39;t seen you for a long time.Jack: I&#39;m doing OK. How about you? I just met Rubbie and Bob a few minutes ago.Rubbie: Yes, I remember you Bart. You used to be staking in the streets among cars.Bart: Yeah, I used to be able to go fast than cars with my skatboard.Bob: Are you still doing that?Bart: Not any more, since the last time I got arrested by the police.Jack: That&#39;s too bad. How about you Bob? Do you still eat strange things such as cats and mosquitos?Rubbie: What? Does Bob eat mosquitos?Bob: Well, a couple of times. Jack: You do畅禒扳溉殖防帮狮爆饯n&#39;t know? Bob used to be eating mosquitos every morning for breakfast.Bart: Yuk!Bob: That&#39;s an old story. Just like Jack used to be skinny dipping in his backyard with all the neighbors watching.
其他类似问题
英语对话的相关知识
其他5条回答
Bart: How are you, Jack? I haven&#39;t seen you for a long time. Jack: I&#39;m doing OK. How about you? I just met Rubbie and Bob a few minutes ago. Rubbie: Yes, I remember you Bart. You used to be staking in the streets among cars. Bart: Yeah, I used to be able to go fast than cars with my skatboard. Bob: Are you still doing that? Bart: Not any more, since the last time I got arrested by the poli畅禒扳溉殖防帮狮爆饯ce. Jack: That&#39;s too bad. How about you Bob? Do you still eat strange things such as cats and mosquitos? Rubbie: What? Does Bob eat mosquitos? Bob: Well, a couple of times. Jack: You don&#39;t know? Bob used to be eating mosquitos every morning for breakfast. Bart: Yuk! Bob: That&#39;s an old story. Just like Jack used to be skinny dipping in his backyard with all the neighbors watching. +分!!
怎么都是一样的啊
那还用说,抄袭,,,,A:HELLO!B:SHUT UPC:GUND:GOOD BYE
二楼那个王八不要脸,去看看它的百度知道就知道它是什麽货色了。
学这么多年英语,突然发现一个有趣现象:clever
聪明的honest
诚实的intelligent 智慧的noble
高贵的excellent
卓越的smart
机灵的elegant
优雅的把以上这些英文字的头一个字母放一起就是:Chinese---中国人junk
色鬼prostitute
流氓excrement