一场生日派对_A birthday party_英语作文 -4399作文网
热门搜索:
当前位置:&&
一场生日派对
发布时间:
来源:4399小编整理
作者:佚名
[摘要]一场开心的生日派对少不了知心的朋友们,和朋友一起玩游戏、吃蛋糕,不知不觉间我又长大了一岁。
&&& It was October 12th yesterday. My friends held a birthday party for me. In the morning, they came to my home early, and they brought many presents for me. I liked them very much. I invited them to the KTV, we sang songs, danced and played games. About 5:30 p.m., we went my home. My mother had cooked a delicious dinner for us. After dinner, we watched TV and at about 8:30 p.m. we ate birthday cake.& There were fifteen candles on my birthday cake. I made a silent wish, and then I blew the candles out in one breath. I had an interesting birthday party. We had a good time in the party. I was so grateful to what they did for me.
&&& 昨天是10月12日,我朋友给我举办了一个生日聚会。早上,他们早早就来到我家,而且给我买了很多礼物。我很喜欢它们。我邀请他们去KTV唱歌,我们唱歌,跳舞和玩游戏。大约5点半的样子我们就回家了。我妈妈给我们煮了一顿可口的晚餐。吃完晚饭,我们就看电视,大约晚上8点半的样子我们就吃生日蛋糕。我的生日蛋糕有15根蜡烛。我许了一个愿,然后一口气吹灭蜡烛。我度过了一个有趣的生日聚会,聚会上我们玩的很开心。我很感激他们为我做的一切。
&&&&&& 这篇文章描写的是已经发生的一件事情,故而在写作的时候要特别注意时态问题。作文写好后最好再检查几遍,重点检查语句是否通顺、时态是否正确、单词是否正确等,特别是一些细节上的东西容易被忽略。
&&& &&推荐阅读&&
&& 【英语作文】
&& 【英语作文】
&&&&&更多精彩作文,关注4399!别忘了投稿哦!
上一篇:下一篇:
相关链接:写一篇生日聚会的英语作文,用过去式,带翻译_百度知道
写一篇生日聚会的英语作文,用过去式,带翻译
解答Last Friday was my birthday. I invited many friends to come to my home to have a party. My mother cook a big dinner for us.My father bought me a beautiful birthday cake.When the candles were lit, all of us sang the birthday song together.I was very happy and touched.We had a good time.需要带翻译吧都简单些应该没问题
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Yesterday was my birthday. My mother had a party for me and I asked my friends to come.My mother gave me some books as birthday presents. My friends bought some presents for me.We had a good time.昨我.妈妈我举行宴我邀请我些朋友妈妈送我些书作礼物朋友我带采礼物我玩
我的生日聚会 My Birthday PartyI have a party on my birthday every year. My parents invite my friends to come to my house to join the party. I can get many good presents, But some of my friends often hide their presents in my house. They maybe ask me, ”The diary was on the table a moment ago. But we can’t see it now. Where is it?” I have to guess. If I’m right, they will give me the present. I think the game is interesting. Then we light the candles and sing a “Happy Birthday” song. I make a wish and then blow out the candles. We eat the birthday cake. It is delicious.This is my birthday party. I like it very much. What about out?  英语作文范文:我的生日聚会    每年我生日的时候,我都举办生日聚会。我的父母邀请我的朋友们来家里参加我的聚会。我可以收到许多很棒的礼物,但我的一些朋友常常把他们的礼物藏到家里。他们或许问我:”刚才日记本在桌子上,但是我们现在看不到它了。它在哪儿?”“我不得不猜一猜。如果我猜对了,他们就会把礼物给我。我认为这个游戏很有趣。然后我们点蜡烛,唱”生日快乐“歌。我许下一个愿望,然后吹灭蜡烛。我们吃生日蛋糕。蛋糕非常好吃。    这就是我的生日聚会,我非常喜欢它。你呢?
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 高一年级英语作文:My birthday party_900字
高一年级英语作文:My birthday party_900字
95人赞了这篇文章,
  Today is my birthday and I'm so excited about it.In the morning I put a note on the table for my mum and it said,&Today is my birthday,don't forget it!&At school,I got many gifts and cards for my classmates and had a lot of fun.But I was still expecting the birthday party after school.
  When it was time to leave school I couldn't wait to go home.When I open the door,there wasn't anybody in the house.There was only a note that said,&Coming home late tonight,mum and dad.&I try to call them but there was no answer.I was so shocked,do they forget my birthday?How could this be!I was so sad that I couldn't eat anything.I just did my homework and waited for them.
  And then,things changed completely.It was about time for dinner,my mother called and told me to go to the restanrant near our house.When I got there I couldn't believed my eyes.Everybody was there:my parents,my relatives,my friends and even my classmates.There was so many gifts and a big cake.What a surprising birthday party!We had a good time and it was the best birthday party ever.
百科词条:
同主题的其他文章
推荐 的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章邀请朋友参加我的生日聚会 英语作文 带翻译的
邀请朋友参加我的生日聚会 英语作文 带翻译的 5
假设你是莉莉想邀请雨雨来参加我的生日聚会 英语作文 带翻译
不区分大小写匿名
Dear YuYu:
&I have a birthday party at 7.pm&next friday. And i want to invit you to my party.All of my families are glad to see you coming there to celebrite for me.I blieve you will have a good time.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& yours
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & LiLi
亲爱的雨雨:
下周晚7点我有一个生日聚会,我想邀请你来参加。我们全家都很高兴你来为我庆祝。我相信你会玩的很高兴的。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你的朋友
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 莉莉
我星期天过生日邀请朋友来参加我的生日聚会(英语翻译代中文)
&I am going to have a party at home and I am waiting for all my friends to come. They are going to bring?lots of beautiful presents with them.
My parents are preparing a lot of nice things to eat and drink. At the party we are going to play games, sing songs, dance and listen to music. 只帮你到这了
hduiagfhyaydfgaytggdysgfsdgufy
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家高一年级英语作文:My birthday party
作文标题:高一年级英语作文:My birthday party  Today is my birthday and I'm so excited about it.In the morning I put a note on the table for my mum and it said,&Today is my birthday,don't forget it!&At school,I got many gifts and cards for my classmates and had a lot of fun.But I was still expecting the birthday party after school.  When it was time to leave school I couldn't wait to go home.When I open the door,there wasn't anybody in the house.There was only a note that said,&Coming home late tonight,mum and dad.&I try to call them but there was no answer.I was so shocked,do they forget my birthday?How could this be!I was so sad that I couldn't eat anything.I just did my homework and waited for them.  And then,things changed completely.It was about time for dinner,my mother called and told me to go to the restanrant near our house.When I got there I couldn't believed my eyes.Everybody was there:my parents,my relatives,my friends and even my classmates.There was so many gifts and a big cake.What a surprising birthday party!We had a good time and it was the best birthday party ever.高一年级英语作文:My birthday party猜您还喜欢:
特别服务:&&&&
免责声明:(一)由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,学聚网提供的所有作文信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准;(二)本网未注明"稿件来源:学聚网"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:学聚网",本网将依法追究法律责任;(三)如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与学聚网联系。}

我要回帖

更多关于 作文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信