wgphen there.there is a firee me coll()

Fire is very ___ If you are in ___,you can call me for help.(danger).2.It's difficult (finish)the work in an hour.3.Yao Min is a ------player.A.2--meters---tall B.2--meter---tall C.2 meters tall D.2 meter tall_百度作业帮
Fire is very ___ If you are in ___,you can call me for help.(danger).2.It's difficult (finish)the work in an hour.3.Yao Min is a ------player.A.2--meters---tall B.2--meter---tall C.2 meters tall D.2 meter tall
Fire is very ___ If you are in ___,you can call me for help.(danger).2.It's difficult (finish)the work in an hour.3.Yao Min is a ------player.A.2--meters---tall B.2--meter---tall C.2 meters tall D.2 meter tall
1. danger2.3. B.2--meter---tall
如不明白请追问,如果满意请【采纳】祝学习进步1.( ) not ( ) on that broken chair.(sit) 2.Please ( ) the biackboard,Helen.(clean)3.( )999 at once when there is a fire.(dial)4.I can not ( )out any mistakes in that letter.(letter)5.Mother ( ) me a shory tonight.(read)6.Please ( ) the litter girl fo_百度作业帮
1.( ) not ( ) on that broken chair.(sit) 2.Please ( ) the biackboard,Helen.(clean)3.( )999 at once when there is a fire.(dial)4.I can not ( )out any mistakes in that letter.(letter)5.Mother ( ) me a shory tonight.(read)6.Please ( ) the litter girl fo
1.( ) not ( ) on that broken chair.(sit) 2.Please ( ) the biackboard,Helen.(clean)3.( )999 at once when there is a fire.(dial)4.I can not ( )out any mistakes in that letter.(letter)5.Mother ( ) me a shory tonight.(read)6.Please ( ) the litter girl for her carelessness.(forgive)7.The cat ( ) itself after every meal.(wash)8.( ) you fond(喜欢)of singing?(be)9.Nurses(护士)( ) after sick people.(look)
1、2、3、6祈使句,表命令,用动词原形,否定句中,Don't 放句首.答案如下: 1、祈使句(Do) not (sit).2、祈使句
clean3、Dial (句子开头单词的首字母要大写)4、find (和out搭配,表发现,找出来),情态动词can+动词原形5、reads (主语妈妈是第三人称,谓语动词用单数形式,加s或es)6、祈使句 forgive原谅7、washes (主语cat是第三人称,谓语动词用单数形式,加s或es)8、Are (和you搭配的be动词是are, 又是句首首字母,故要大写首字母)9、look (look after照顾,主语护士是复数,故不用单数形式)Chicagogangs.orgwebsite
To othpaste millionaire lesson...
kyteshemyt - 3. Mrz, 19:30
Reconsideration letter for a job
Savage 10 precision...
kyteshemyt - 3. Mrz, 19:29
Klaus hee video prazer badongo
Suddenvalues complaints
kyteshemyt - 3. Mrz, 19:29
Fotos con michael jackson
Lipitor end of exclusivity
kyteshemyt - 3. Mrz, 19:29}

我要回帖