续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
第二版新视野大学英语3选词填空全原文及翻译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢97新视野大学英语第二册网络quiz答案unit 1unit 8
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
97新视野大学英语第二册网络quiz答案unit 1unit 8
词汇结构;A______ofterritoryhadalw;Introductionexpansionint;Thereisaforecastthatthe_;The_______ofthefilmstarr;Preciousabsencepresentab;Youhaveto_______allmista;Judgedisplayrevealelimin;
词汇结构A ______ of territory had always been a wish of the ruler of that country.
BIntroduction
expectationThere is a forecast that the _______ for a good crop harvest will be rather poor this year.
A Prospect
protection
proportion
promiseThe _______ of the film star really disappointed her fans.
absentYou have to _______ all mistakes from the essay before you hand it in.
eliminateYou can put on your jeans. It is just a(n) ______ party.
DWonderful
incredible
informalThe middle-aged woman worried about her _______ future with no money and no family.
fearfulA _______ of robbers broke into the bank and took away all the money.
gangI asked her the question as soon as I saw her, but she only gave me a(n) ______ answer instead of a definite one.
infiniteThis expert will _______ his remarks to e-business (电子商务) this time.
CCoordinate
depictWhen traveling, you are advised to take travelers' checks, which provide a safer _______ to carrying money around.
DSubstitute
preference
alternativeSince we can't hear you at the back of the hall, you will have to _____________ your voice. C Lift
speak upBecause he hates dishonesty he is _____________ on his children when they tell lies.
strictBecause of the _____________ emphasis placed on classroom activities, the instructor will report your absence to the adviser.
highMedical care reform has become this country's most important public health _____________ .CQuestion
reasonAt first, the speaker was referring to the problem of pollution in the country, but halfway in her speech, she suddenly _____________ to another subject.
BCommitted
transferredA healthy life is frequently thought to be _____________ with the open countryside and home-grown food.
associatedWriting is a slow process, requiring _____________ thought, time, and effort.
BReasonable
considerable
numerableStudents or teachers can participate in trips to lovely beaches around the island at regular _____________ .
intervalsHe was _____________ entry to the theatre for not being properly dressed.
requiredCivilization as we know it today is in _____________ danger.
BConsistent
consistently
constantly完形填空Correct answer: (1) rack
(2) depressed
(4) evident
(6) fortunate
(7) either
(9) promising
(10) demand
(11) rendered
(12) Accordingly
(13) no longer
(14) puzzles
(15) certain
(16) definition
(17) struck
(18) to speak
(19) confined
(20) occupationWhat is the meaning of life? I am sitting alone in a corner in an unremarkable little house in the dark to
my brains for an answer. I am
. I have just
my job and my husband has recently left me. I am 35 years old.It is
that the meaning of life is to do what you are told
you are about 25 years old and then to marry who you are told to marry. If you are
, there is a brief period of being in love before
your relatives or your husband tells you that it is your
to get pregnant and have children. You may have had a(n)
career with a good salary, but that is about to end. Your children will
constant attention and you will be
a housewife. You will recognize that your youth has passed and begin to grow old.
, your husband will leave you for someone younger. My services as a wife are
required.The whole question
The whole question
that I can say that I have ever made a major
on my own. I start to get depressed, but then I am
by something quite curious: freedom. There is no one
me what to do. I am no longer
by the wisdom of my parents. I realize that my ambition had been to have a(n)
and freedom, not a husband and a stay-at-home lifestyle. The infinite possibilities excite me.Rack
focusContented
depressedMissed
gainedEvident
noticeable
recognizable
visibleAfter
yetFavorable
successful
convenientNeither
eitherDuty
jobEncouraging
promotingChallenge
renderPresented
performedUnderstandably
Accordingly
AppropriatelyNo way
not so long as
before longPuzzles
disordersRight
certainConclusion
definition
determination
decisionStruck
knockedTo say
to speakCommitted
imprisonedWork
occupation选词填空Correct answer: (1) consequence
(2) earning
(3) diverse
(4) indispensable
(5) denial
(6) ambition
(7) confined
(8) accumulate
(9) schedule
(10) specialize另外的词 vacation, conclusion, store, contradiction, ambitionI finished my two-year associate degree last year. It might surprise you that this year my salary is twice the national average for four-year institution graduates. I think this is the
many of them studying useless subjects. A lot of university students are wasting their time learning about music, history, and literature while I'm
a living. Some of my friends have argued that a
education is essential. They say that it will allow them to develop a philosophy for life that will be
when they graduate from a university. I think they are in
of what life is really about-making money. I have real
and want to get ahead. I don't want to be
by school while trying to attain a four-year degree. I figure that I can
enough wealth over the next twenty years to retire early. I'll have plenty of time to develop my life's philosophy when my friends are 40 and working a miserable
for some corporation they hate. I will be sitting on a beach somewhere, enjoying the life and collecting all the wisdom I need. If I could give some advice to kids who are graduating from high school, it would be to
in something and then get to work. All that other stuff can take care of itself after you are prosperous. 阅读理解A man was telling one of his friends why he was content with his married life. &My wife makes all the small decisions,& he explained, &and I make all the big ones, so we never try to have too much influence on each other's business and never get angry with each other. We have no complaints and no arguments.&&That sounds reasonable,& answered his friend. &And what sort of decisions does your wife make?&&Well,& answered the man, &she decides what jobs I apply for, what sort of house we live in, what furniture we have, where we go for our holidays, and things like that.&His friend was surprised. &Oh?& he said. &And what do you consider important decisions then?&
&Well,& answered the man, &I decide who should be President, whether we should increase our help to poor countries, what we should do about the atom bomb (原子弹), and things like that.& CDDACThe man was content with his married life because _________________.A. he and his wife talk about every decision they makeB. he has more power than his wife does in family lifeC. he and his wife are responsible for different thingsD. he has many good friends and influence in the worldWhat does the man's friend think at first?A. He thought that their marriage couldn't work.B. He thought that the man had too much power.C. He thought that the wife had too much power.D. He thought that their arrangement sounded fine.The wife lets the man decide ________________.A. which house to buyB. where to workC. where to travelD. who should be PresidentWe can tell from the story that _________________.A. the man's wife has the final say in the familyB. the man has the final say in the familyC. the man's friend will follow his exampleD. the man and his wife respect each otherA good title for this passage is _________________.A. A man and his friendB. A loving husbandC. A happy married lifeD. A choice for President Is your job doing harm to your health? If you are like a lot of American workers today, you experience a significant amount of stress in work. Stress doesn't just make you unhappy at work. It can affect your health. Doctors say people under stress have higher blood pressure, even when they are away from work. And they are at a higher risk for death from any cause than those who are more relaxed.How do you know if your job could be a risk to your health? Some danger signs includedifficulty getting to sleep or difficulty waking up in the morning, forgetfulness, aches and pains for no apparent reason, a desire to eat less or tendency to eat poorly, loss of interest inactivities, etc. Everyone has bad days in which they feel many of these symptoms, but if you have noticed several of them, and you have experienced them for months, you may need to do something.If you notice these signs in yourself or your beloved one, check with your doctor to eliminate other possibilities. If the cause does appear to be stress, you should try to make time for yourself away from work. Try relaxing in a warm bubble bath, listening to music, and shutting out the world for a while.AACBAAccording to the passage, ____________.A. many American workers are under stress latelyB. almost all people know how to get rid of stressC. most people go to doctors for help with stressD. it is sure that our work is doing harm to our healthHow does stress at work affect your life?A. It makes you unhappy at work.B. It always affects your health.C. It makes you worry all the time.D. It keeps you from working well.Which of the following is mentioned as a sign that your job is unhealthy?A. Sudden aches and pains.B. Frequent bad days.C. Trouble remembering.D. Loss of time to relax.When should you do something about your problems?A. When you've been told by others that you should do something.B. When you've noticed several bad symptoms over a long time.C. When you've let stress affect your friendships or life at work.D. When you've visited a doctor and he has told you to leave work.What can you do if you've noticed some of the signs of stress?A. See a doctor and try to relax more.B. Change to another less stressful job.C. Assume much fewer responsibilities.D. Take up a hobby like playing music. There were days in which Danny could forget that he had graduated from Boston University. After 17 years of education in the finest schools in America, he couldn't repair a burnt connection in his car or locate a carburetor (化油器).Danny is an educated man. He is a master of writing papers, taking tests, talking, and filling out forms. He can discuss Freud from a Marxian viewpoint and he can discuss Marx from a Freudian viewpoint.In short, Danny is a worker without skills, and he has a sociology degree to prove it. He is of very little use to American industry.This is nothing new. Colleges have been turning out workers of this sort for decades. Until five years ago, most of these workers took their degrees in sociology, philosophy, political science, or history, and marched right into the American middle class. Some found work in business and government but many, if not most, went into education, which is the only thing they knew anything about. Once there, they taught another generation the skills necessary to take tests and write papers.But the cycle broke down. There are too many teachers these days, college applications are down, plumbers are making $ 12 an hour, and graduates with degrees in fields like sociology are faced with a choice: graduate school or drive a taxi.Danny chose the taxi because driving was about the only skill he had that he could makemoney with. Danny refers to his job as &Real World 101&. He has been beaten and shot at. But he has also acquired some practical skills: he can g he knows how to cheat the company out of a few
he found his carburetor, and he can fix it. CCCDBWhat did Danny's schooling teach him?包含各类专业文献、生活休闲娱乐、应用写作文书、行业资料、各类资格考试、幼儿教育、小学教育、高等教育、文学作品欣赏、97新视野大学英语第二册网络quiz答案unit 1unit 8等内容。 
 新视野大学英语第二册网络quiz答案unit 1unit 7_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。词汇...Personally, I don't believe in people 7 attack and had to 8 at a ...  新视野大学英语第二册网络quiz答案unit 1_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。I'd like...8 assume 9 them entirely evenly endlessly confrontation intention conviction ...  新视野大学英语视听说第二版第二册quiz答案unit1~10_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区...A 8) B 9) D 10) C 3)11) perfectly 12) sewing 13) distant objects...  新视野大大学英语第二册(第二版)网络学习 quiz Unit8 答案 正确率 90% 2014 Baidu 使用百度前必读 | 文库协议...  新视野大大学英语第二册(第二版)网络学习quiz Unit9 答案 正确率85%,给大家做个参考新视野大大学英语第二册(第二版)网络学习quiz Unit9 答案 正确率85%,给...  新视野大学英语BOOK2网上测试quiz答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。网上测试quiz...my luck 新视野视听说第二册第八单元测试 试卷编号: 试卷编号: B2-LS-U8-...  新视野大大学英语第二册(第...新视野大大学英语第二册(第二版)网络学习 quiz Unit3 答案 正确率 95% ...  新视野大大学英语第二册(第二版)网络学习quiz Unit6 答案 正确率80%新视野大大学英语第二册(第二版)网络学习quiz Unit6 答案 正确率80%隐藏&& 新视野大大学...  新视野大学英语Book2Unit6网络学习Quiz答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。新视野...新视野大学英语第二册网... 8页 免费 新视野大学英语第二册网... 9页 免费...新视野大学英语4选词填空翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新视野大学英语4选词填空翻译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢新视野考试
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&新视野大学英语读写教程第二版第三册选词填空答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!