fan tong no matter themy happy endingg is perfect or not

当前位置: &
求翻译:No matter the ending is perfect or not You cannot disappear from my world .是什么意思?
No matter the ending is perfect or not You cannot disappear from my world .
问题补充:
不管结局是完美或不,你不能从我的世界消失。
我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。更多优美语句:Love, you can hang in the mouth are not afraid to let people know. 爱,可以挂在嘴角不怕让人知道。 Love is not a matter of counting the days. It’s making the days count.
爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。 There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。 Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见。 No man or woman is worth your tears and the one who is,won’t make your cry. 没人值得你为他流泪,真正爱你的人不会让你哭泣。 Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control. 遇见你是命运的安排而爱上你是我情不自禁。
不管结局是完美或不,你不能从我的世界消失。
无论是完美的终止或不你从我的世界不会消失。
问题结尾不是完善的或不是您不可能从我的世界消失。
不管结局完美你不能从我的世界中消失。
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!You are here:
/ 曾许诺 Once Promised – 桐华 (BE)
on August 17, 2012
If there’s a man, love you regardless of house, race, belief, what kind of happiness will you be in? If there’s a man, when you are in need will immediately appear, regardless of high mountains vast seas, fire or ice, what kind of happiness will you be in? If there’s a man, regardless of what kind of trouble you meet, he can effortlessly resolve all of it, even if it’s life-age-illness-death, what kind of happiness will you be in? If, in your most beautiful years, if you encounter this kind of man, possess his vow to love you lifetime after lifetime, what kind of happiness will you be in?
“This lifetime, the proudest thing I have done, is my promise of love to you.”
Famed author Tonghua’s popular works 《Startled by the Step》《Song in the Clouds》《Ballad of the Desert》 all are historical romances, hailed by readers as China’s #1 historical romance figure. 《Once Promised》 is her comeback masterpiece to historical romance, depicting an epic love story. Within the book, there is the most engrossing love and hate, the most vast grace and grief, the most perfect man, can satisfy a reader’s most beautiful yearning towards love.
*Shan Jing Hai Ji takes place during the myth-shrouded period in ancient Chinese history 三皇五帝 “Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors”
The sequel is
[Audiobook & ] [Ebook &]
Posted in , , ,
Peanuts, recognize Fu Jiu Yun’s voice? haha no he’s just cameo for the audiobook teaser.
&&chancy426}

我要回帖

更多关于 bad ending 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信