我们的英文翻译相识在那个秋天用英文怎么翻译

英语翻译_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下下面的20句句子,句中要包含括号中的单词。谢谢~~1.昨天在外滩,我差点迷了路。(lose one's way)2.这些信件一打印出来就请你传真给经理。(print out)3.客户一来,你就请他上来,好吗?(sand up)4.谁负责安排一下明天的会议?(see to)5.孩子们熬夜看电视是没有好处的。(stay up)6.她离开去香港已有三年.(It is...since)7.用的更仔细一些,你的自行车可以再用5年。(last)8.我昨天拜访了一位老朋友。(call on)9.学生会号召同学们参加运动会。(call on)10.他参加了数学竞赛,结果得了第三名。(come out)11.上海建了许多新的公寓房。(put up)12.我不记得他是否已经付了字典钱。(pay for)13.卢浦大桥很快就要通车了。(open to traffic)14.全世界的人都在电视机前观看奥运会。(all over the world)15.他已不住在以前住的地方。(no longer)16.在妈妈的帮助下,小男孩终于学会了走路。(with the help of)17.除了他,还有六个学生迟到。(In addition to)18.我永远忘不了我们共同生活和学习的那个秋天。(when)19.我手头没有现金,我可以用信用卡结帐吗?。(in hand)20.他的几个朋友都来的,比如玛丽、迈克和汤姆。(for instance)
提问者采纳
以下是我自己翻译的 不是在线翻译工具希望对你有帮助唷~ 1.昨天在外滩,我差点迷了路。(lose one's way)I hardly lost my way in the Bund yesterday.2.这些信件一打印出来就请你传真给经理。(print out)Please fax these letters to the manager as soon as they are printed out.3.客户一来,你就请他上来,好吗?(sand up)Would you please send the client up as he comes?4.谁负责安排一下明天的会议?(see to)Who will see to the arrangement of tomorrow's conference?5.孩子们熬夜看电视是没有好处的。(stay up)That children stay up to watch TV programs does no good to themselves.6.她离开去香港已有三年.(It is...since)It has been three years since she left for HongKong. 7.用的更仔细一些,你的自行车可以再用5年。(last)If you used your bike more carefully,it could last for another 5 years.8.我昨天拜访了一位老朋友。(call on)I called on an old friend yesterday.9.学生会号召同学们参加运动会。(call on)The Students' Union called on us to take part in the sports meet.10.他参加了数学竞赛,结果得了第三名。(come out)He participated in the mathematic competition,it came out that he got the third prize.11.上海建了许多新的公寓房。(put up)Shanghai has put up plenty of new apartments.12.我不记得他是否已经付了字典钱。(pay for)I could not remember whether he paid for the dictionary.13.卢浦大桥很快就要通车了。(open to traffic)LuPu Bridge will soon open to traffic.14.全世界的人都在电视机前观看奥运会。(all over the world)People from all over the world are now watching the Olympic Games in front of the TV.15.他已不住在以前住的地方。(no longer)He no longer lived in the place where he used to. 16.在妈妈的帮助下,小男孩终于学会了走路。(with the help of)With the help of his mother,the little boy learned to walk at last.17.除了他,还有六个学生迟到。(In addition to)In addition to his late,six other student were late.18.我永远忘不了我们共同生活和学习的那个秋天。(when)I will never forget that fall when we lived and studied together. 19.我手头没有现金,我可以用信用卡结帐吗?。(in hand)I have no cash in hand.Can I use my credit car to check out?20.他的几个朋友都来的,比如玛丽、迈克和汤姆。(for instance)Several of his friends will come,for instance,Mary,Mike and Tom.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1.昨天在外滩,我差点迷了路。(lose one's way)I almost lost my way in the Bund yesterday.2.这些信件一打印出来就请你传真给经理。(print out)Please fax these letters to the manager as soon as they are printed out.3.客户一来,你就请他上来,好吗?(sand up)Would you please sand the client up as soon as he comes?4.谁负责安排一下明天的会议?(see to)Who will see to the arrangement of tomorrow's meeting?5.孩子们熬夜看电视是没有好处的。(stay up)It's no good for the students staying up to watch TV.6.她离开去香港已有三年.(It is...since)It has been three years since she left for HongKong. 7.用的更仔细一些,你的自行车可以再用5年。(last)If it is
used more carefully,your bike could last for another 5 years.8.我昨天拜访了一位老朋友。(call on)I called on an old friend yesterday.9.学生会号召同学们参加运动会。(call on)The Students' Union called on us to take part in the sports meeting.10.他参加了数学竞赛,结果得了第三名。(come out)He participated in the mathematic competition,it came out that he got the third prize.11.上海建了许多新的公寓房。(put up)Shanghai has put up plenty of new apartments.12.我不记得他是否已经付了字典钱。(pay for)I could not remember whether he paid for the dictionary.13.卢浦大桥很快就要通车了。(open to traffic)LuPu Bridge will soon open to traffic.14.全世界的人都在电视机前观看奥运会。(all over the world)People from all over the world are now watching the Olympic Games in front of the TV.15.他已不住在以前住的地方。(no longer)He no longer lived in the place where he used to. 16.在妈妈的帮助下,小男孩终于学会了走路。(with the help of)With the help of his mother,the little boy learned to walk at last.17.除了他,还有六个学生迟到。(In addition to)In addition to his late,six other student were late.18.我永远忘不了我们共同生活和学习的那个秋天。(when)I will never forget that fall when we lived and studied together. 19.我手头没有现金,我可以用信用卡结帐吗?。(in hand)I have no cash in hand.Can I use my credit car to check out?20.他的几个朋友都来的,比如玛丽、迈克和汤姆。(for instance)Several of his friends will come,for instance,Mary,Mike and Tom.
1.昨天在外滩,我差点迷了路。(lose one's way)2.这些信件一打印出来就请你传真给经理。(print out)3.客户一来,你就请他上来,好吗?(sand up)4.谁负责安排一下明天的会议?(see to)5.孩子们熬夜看电视是没有好处的。(stay up)6.她离开去香港已有三年.(It is...since)7.用的更仔细一些,你的自行车可以再用5年。(last)8.我昨天拜访了一位老朋友。(call on)9.学生会号召同学们参加运动会。(call on)10.他参加了数学竞赛,结果得了第三名。(come out)11.上海建了许多新的公寓房。(put up)12.我不记得他是否已经付了字典钱。(pay for)13.卢浦大桥很快就要通车了。(open to traffic)14.全世界的人都在电视机前观看奥运会。(all over the world)15.他已不住在以前住的地方。(no longer)16.在妈妈的帮助下,小男孩终于学会了走路。(with the help of)17.除了他,还有六个学生迟到。(In addition to)18.我永远忘不了我们共同生活和学习的那个秋天。(when)19.我手头没有现金,我可以用信用卡结帐吗?。(in hand)20.他的几个朋友都来的,比如玛丽、迈克和汤姆。(for instance)1. Bund yesterday, I almost lost. (Lose one's way)
2. The letters printed on a fax to the manager please. (Print out)
3. Customers way, you invite him up, please? (Sand up)
4. Who is responsible for arranging the meeting about tomorrow? (See to)
5. The children stay up all night watching TV is not good. (Stay up)
6. She has three years left to Hong Kong. (It is ... since)
7. With some of the more carefully, you can use the bike for 5 years. (Last)
8. I paid a visit to an old friend of mine yesterday. (Call on)
9. Student Union called on students to participate in the Games. (Call on)
10. He took part in math competitions, won third place results. (Come out)
11. Shanghai built a lot of new apartments. (Put up)
12. I do not remember whether he has the money to pay the dictionary. (Pay for)
13. Lupu Bridge will soon be opening a. (Open to traffic)
14. People all over the world watch the Olympics in front of the television. (All over the world)
15. He has not lived in the past. (No longer)
16. In the mother's help, the little boy has finally learned to walk. (With the help of)
17. In addition to his, as well as six students for being late. (In addition to)
18. I will never forget our common life and learning that fall. (When)
19. I do not have cash, I can use my credit card? . (In hand)
20. Several of his friends have come, such as Mary, Mike and Tom. (For instance)
投“dessawoo”一票!
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“灰色”英文怎么翻译?
“灰色”英文怎么翻译? 5
我现在是用来标明某种物品的颜色,是用Grey还是Gray呢?这两句有什么分别呢?
补充:灰色和驼色都帮忙翻译下,
最好是带音标,或者读音相识的读标。
grey好,用于衣物,gray通常用于脸色啊。
1.gray[^rei]n.灰色, 暗淡, 灰暗adj.灰色的, 灰白的, 老的, 老练的, 阴沉的, &美俚&广告商的, 广告业的 v.(使)变灰色2.grey[^rei]adj.灰色的, 灰白的 n.灰色美语一般做gray 而英语一般作grey,除此区别不大
其他回答 (3)
灰色1.gray2.grey3. gray4.gry gray
灰色;灰色的1.grey
灰色的1.grey2.gray
浅灰色1.lightgrey2.french grey
烟灰色1.smoky gray2.smokygray
驼色1.camel
['kaem?l]2.light tan3.camel light tan4.camel lighttan
驼色背包1.pennyblack
驼色的1.birkin2.camel
驼色大衣1.boss selection2.PIOMBO
驼色手袋1.folli follie
gray and camel
gray ,ashy
等待您来回答
外语领域专家你公司在哪个城市?用英语怎么说?_百度知道
你公司在哪个城市?用英语怎么说?
提问者采纳
which the city
in?我的最标准上边他们说的都是你公司在哪,而我重点突出了城市,请采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他6条回答
where is your compang
In what city are your company located?
Which city do your company locate?
Which city is your company in ?
亲,英文是:In which city you company?
翻译为:Which city is your company in ?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是植物人
1. vegetate
《我是植物人》(Vegetate) 电影预告() - 专辑:电影预告片陪你看猩猩关注播放我是植物人Vegetate高清电影预告搜索更多
- 基于36个网页
我是植物人
影片简介 影片《我是植物人》在北京拍摄。该片以“知假、造假”为主题,故事情节大大出乎意料,片中偶然被他揭露的黑暗事件在现实中确有发生。是一部反映社会现实的维权之作。剧情简介 苏醒植物人卷入迷案 本片讲述了,狗仔队记者刘聪在跟踪偷拍明星的过程中惊醒并结识了植物人朱俐,刘聪成为了举目无亲的植物人朱俐在这个世界上唯一相识的人。但已经失去记忆的朱俐面对眼前的世界一片茫然,此时的世界充斥着造假,假货与骗子,在
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
我是植物人
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:请用英文翻译这篇文章_百度知道
请用英文翻译这篇文章
尊敬的各位领导、各位老师、同学们大家晚上好!我演讲的题目是“做一名合格中学生”。 踏着轻快的步伐,我们跨入了21世纪,21世纪是一个充满光明和希望的世纪,科学技术突飞猛进,知识经济不断兴起,国力竞争激烈,21世纪是科技的新纪元,要想在这激烈的竞争中有一席之地,我们应该德、智、体全方面发展。做一名合格中学生。 做为一名中学生首先我们要讲诚信。“一诺千金,说到做到”也就是说我们要讲信用,重承诺,他要求我们每个人答应别人的话要做到,忠于自己的言行。孔子说:“人而无信,不知其可”蔡锷说:“惟诚可以破天下之伪,惟实可以破天下之虚。”前不久,我们学了一则故事《期行》其中陈太近的朋友没有按时赴约,被七岁的陈元方反驳得面红耳赤。所以在生活中我们应当讲诚信。偶尔一次失信,别人可能会原谅你,但如果多次失信,别人就认为你是无信之人,就不能立足社会。 再次,我们还应该学会互助,在我们生活中时常会遇到一些问题,这时需要别人来帮助你、关心你,在我们生活中不单单要别人来帮助你、关心你,我们也要学会关心、爱护身边的人。甚至是一个素不相识的人,只要他需要关爱,我们就尽自己最大的所能,力量去帮助他,不是有这样一句话吗?“关心别人,快乐自己”只要人人都献出一点爱,世界将变成美好人间。 做为一名中学生,我们还应该讲效率,学会自主学习,多读书,在书中我们凝听前人的教诲,感受前人思想咏搏的跳动,读一本好书如同和一位挚友谈心,恰似以一位长者交流情感。科学、艺术、文学、哲学——总之,人类思想所发掘的一切,人类劳动所创造的一切,所有的这一切都在书籍里等待我们。世纪老人冰心从四岁就开始读书,到了晚年读万卷书,新时代的我们有何理由不自主学习多读好书呢? 21世纪是我们的世纪,中华儿女将以更优秀的素质步入世界先进民族之林,我们应该积极投身于体育锻炼的愉快竞争的刺激,合作的快乐中,体验勇敢与顽强,胜利与失败,挫折与勇气,拼搏与成功给你带来的欢乐与兴奋,而且你会确实感受到体育锻炼各器官系统的促进作用。所以我们应该常锻炼身体。 做为21世纪的中学生,我们担任着建设祖国的希望,祖国美好的未来还需要我们去创造,我们必须从小勤学苦练,诚实守信,学会互助,做一名合格中学生。
提问者采纳
My esteemed fellow leaders, teachers, students at all!I lecture on the topic of &a qualified students.&Follow the pace brisk, as we enter the 21st century, the 21st century will be a century full of hope and bright.Science and technology are advancing by leaps and bounds, a knowledge economy is constantly rising, strength and fierce competition, a new era of 21st century technology,To have a place in this fierce competition, we should de Chile, the development of the entire body.A qualified students.First, we want credibility as a middle school student.&As good as gold, we say,& This means we have to stress trustworthiness, commitment,He asked each of us to achieve the promise of others, loyal to their words and deeds.Confucius said : &The people no letter, I wonder if it could& Cai E, said : &However sincere the world can be broken or false.Korezane virtual world can be broken. &Not long ago,We learned a story, &period&, which is very close friends do not have time to meet this woman Chen.Chen Yuan Fang refuted by the seven were engaged.Therefore, we should stress integrity in life.Occasionally one side, people might forgive you, but if several side, others will think you are trustworthy person.not based on the community.Third, we should also learn how to help in our lives often encounter some problems, then you need to help others.concern you, not just in our lives to others to help you, you care, we need to learn how to care and love the people around.Or even a total stranger who, as long as he needs love, we do the best we can to help him strength.not saying?&Concern for others, their happiness,& if everyone contributes a little love, the world will be a better world.As a middle school student, we should also stress efficiency and learn self-study, read more books, in the book we Listening predecessors teachings.Yong beat predecessors feel the beat, reading a book as a close friend and talk to him, like an old person to exchange feelings.Science, the arts, literature, philosophy -- short, all human thinking to explore, all created by human labor.All these books are all waiting for us.Bing started reading from the four-century old, are old saying thatWe learn what is the reason for the new era of involuntary read more books?The 21st century is the century we, the sons and daughters of China's entry into the world will be a better quality of the advanced nations.We should actively participate in physical exercise to stimulate competition in the happy, happy cooperation, experience bravery and tenacity.Victory and defeat, frustration, courage, hard and successfully to bring you the joy and excitement.physical exercise and you will truly feel the role of the organ systems.Therefore, we should always exercise.As the students of the 21st century, we hope that as the construction of the motherland, the motherland, we also need to create a better future.We have practiced hard at an early age, being honest and trustworthy, learn how to help a qualified students.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Honorific everyone leadership, each teacher, the classmates everyone is good in the evening!The topic that I make a speech is& BE a qualified high school student&. Step the fast step, we across to go into for 21 centuries,21 centuries is a the be filled with is bright and hope of century, science technique advance by leaps and bounds, the knowledge-based economy rise continuously, the national strength competition vehemence,21 centuries are technological new eras, toing think the competition in this vehemence to have a place, we should be virtuous,
, the body whole aspect development.BE a qualified high school student. Be used as a high school student, we want to speak the trustworthiness first.& A promise daughter, suit the action to the word& also is to say that we want to speak the reputation, heavy commitment, he requests us everybody promises the other people's words to want to attain, being loyal to own words and actions.The Confucius say:& Person but have no letter, don't know it can& Cai
say:& However the
can break the false world, can break the world however and actually falsely.& Before soon, we learned a story 《 expect the line 》 among them Chen's too near friend did not go to an appointment on time, was been contradictorily by seven- year old CHEN2 YUAN2 FANG looking angry and embarrassed.So in the life we should speak the trustworthiness.Occasionally fail in promise once, the other people may forgive you, but if fail in promise for many times, the other people think that you are have no the person of letter, can't have a foothold society. Again, we should still master the mutual aid, often will meet some problems in our living China Times, needing the other people at this time to help you and concern you, not only single want the other people in we live to help you and concern you, we also want to master the concern, the person that good care is nearby.Even is the person who a vegetable does not acquaint with, as long as he need care and love, we the oneself is to the utmost biggest the ability, the power help him, don't is to have thus a words?& Concern the other people, happy oneself& as long as the everyones all dedicate to love 1:00, the world will become the fine human life. Be used as a high school student, we should still speak the efficiency, mastering the independence study, studying much, our
hears the people of the past teach in the book, feeling the people of the past the flutter that the thought 咏 fight, read a good book like talk the heart with an intimate friend, just like to communicate with an elder emotion.Science, art, literature, philosophy- in fine, mankind everything that thought discover, mankind everything that labor create, all ll theses wait for us in the book.The old man ice heart of century is from four years old start study, arrive the old age to read ten thousand books, modern ear of we have the reason not independent study to read good book more? 21 centuries are our century, the China children will follow the wood of advanced race in world with the more excellent character, we should throw the body actively in the incitement of the pleased competition of the athletics
, in the happiness of the cooperation, experiencing personally brave and stubborn, victory and fail, frustrate and courage, work hard and succeed to bring for you happiness and excitement, and you will really feel each organ of
the athletics system to promote the function.So we should often the body of . Be used as the high school student for 21 centuries, we serve as the hope of constuct the motherland, fine future in motherland still needs us to create, we must study hard the bitterness to practice since the childhood, the honesty keep promise, mastering the mutual aid, being a qualified high school student.
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 分手在那个秋天原唱 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信