我的未来,高考英语作文句型(will be句型)

我的未来英语作文
我的未来英语作文
篇一:我的未来 my future
&& Everyone wants to know their future, but nobody knows it. I hope my future will like that. I think I will be an excellent lawyer in the future. I help many people who is in difficulty. I will help the people are in need, no matter they are rich or poor. Then I think I will have a good reputation among the society. In order to have a good body, I will do some exercise every week. My family will be proud of me and always stand behind me. I will work hard to reach my future. Ok, this is the future in my dream. What& yours?
&& 每个人都想知道自己的未来,却没有人可以知道它。我希望我的未来会这样的。我想将来我会成为一位出色的律师。我会帮助很多人有困难的人。我会帮助那些有需要帮助的人,无论他们是富人还是穷人。我会在社会中享有良好的信誉。为了身体健康,我每个星期都会做一些运动。我的家人为我感到骄傲,而且会永远支持我。我会努力实现那样子的未来。好了,这就是我梦想中的未来。你的是什么呢?
篇二:我的未来 My Future
&&& I think much about my future that it&s good. First of all, I must have a healthy body so that I can work or do anything. I strongly support that saying that the body is the root of the revolution. Besides, I think I will have a harmonious family with my wife and children. I am the support of my family. I must work hard for them, so a good job is necessary. I want to be an engineer that earns a lot. And I will support my parents and my wife&s. From this point, a good job is extremely important. However, I hope I still have some free time for leisure, like traveling or do something I like. In short, I want a peace but rich future with my families.
&& 关于我的未来,我畅想过很多,它是美好的。首先,我必须要有一个健康的身体保证我能工作或做别的事情。我十分赞同&身体是革命的本钱&这一说法。此外,我也会和我的妻子和孩子组建一个和谐美满的家庭,我是家里的支柱。我要为他们努力工作,所以一份好的工作也是必不可少的。我想成为一名工程师,这挣得比较多。我也要赡养我和我妻子的父母,从这点来看,一份好的工作就显得十分重要了。但是,我仍然希望我闲暇空余的时间,去旅旅游或者做我想做的事。简单来说,我想要的未来就和家人一起过平淡富足的日子。
篇三:我的未来 My Life in the Future
&&& My life in the future will be colorful.&
&& I&m going to be a good doctor after I graduate from the university. I believe I'll bring my family health and happiness.In my spare time,I'll stay with my family.We'll travel a lot and do lots of sports.I'll also read as many books as I can.Even if the work is busy,I won't give up studying.
&& I&m sure my dream will come true because of my hard work and the life inthe future will be wonderful.
&& 我未来的生活会是丰富多彩的。
&& 我大学毕业后会成为一名好医生。我相信我会给我的家人带来健康和幸福。闲暇之余我会陪伴我的家人。我们会到很多地方旅游,做很多运动。我也会尽可能多读书。即使工作很忙碌我也不会放弃学习。
&& 我相信通过我的努力梦想一定会成真的,我将来的生活一定会是美好的。
与我的未来英语作文相关的文章关于未来的英语作文在未来,人们的生活将发生巨大的改变,人们的衣食住行也会发生不同的变化.甚至会有机器人来帮助人类,请以此为想象写一篇作文.60词左右就行了,要用there will be这个句型_百度作业帮
关于未来的英语作文在未来,人们的生活将发生巨大的改变,人们的衣食住行也会发生不同的变化.甚至会有机器人来帮助人类,请以此为想象写一篇作文.60词左右就行了,要用there will be这个句型
题目:Something about the future正文:Not long in the future,people's life will have big changes as well as people's basic necessities of life.Even there will be robots appearing to help us.And there will be pilotless automobile which can help us get to the destination safely and quichly which does'n need us control.Besides,there will be space ship which can take us to other planets even though it's far away from us.In addition,there will be super computer which can help us calculate various of complated calculation.I am looking forward to being in the future.希望能帮上你!
您可能关注的推广英语作文,我的未来之城_百度知道
英语作文,我的未来之城
Not long in the future,people's life will ha俯钉碘固鄢改碉爽冬鲸ve big changes as well as people's basic necessities of life.Even there will be robots appearing to help us.And there will be pilotless automobile which can help us get to the destination safely and quichly which does'n need us control.Besides,there will be space ship which can take us to other planets even though it's far away from us.In addition,there will be super computer which can help us calculate various of complated calculation.I am looking forward to being in the future.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
俯钉碘固鄢改碉爽冬鲸
My future will be happy. I already graduated at that time from the university. I will have a stable work.I will have my family, my husband,and a lovely child. What will be my future job?
I have many ideals. I want to work as a singer, stands on the stage
I want to work as a nurse, cure illness, brings the h I want to work as a pilot, drives the airp I want to work as a gardener, with a little bit sweat irrigation flowers, lets our life forever fill the green. After growing up.I want to ba a teacher.I will have many students.Every day I will give many classes to them. I will become a teacher who is always preparing my lessons.I can certainly be a good teacher in the future.
I will also be a volunteer of my city. I will help a great deal of people.Do many meaningful things. I will Make contribution to my city and the society.
If I can became an teacher, they are my forever hopes. this will be my future, when a grade teacher's dream.
My future will be happy. I already graduated at that time from the university. I will have a stable work.I will have my family, my husband,and a lovely child. What will be my future job?
I have many ideals. I want to work as a singer, stands on the stage
I want to work as a nurse, cure illness, brings the h I want to work as a pilot, drives the airp I want to work as a gardener, with a little bit sweat irrigation flowers, lets our life forever fill the green. After growing up.I want to ba a teacher.I will have many students.Every day I will give many classes to them. I will become a teacher who is always preparing my lessons.I can certainly be a good teacher in the future.
I will also be a volunteer of my city. I will help a great deal of people.Do many meaningful things. I will Make contribution to my city and the society.
If I can became an teacher, they are my forever hopes. this will be my future, when a grade teacher's dream.
I will have a bright future.Now I will study hard and make preperation for my future.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 我的未来 100 有翻译_百度作业帮
英语作文 我的未来 100 有翻译
In ten years,I think I will be a doctor.And I will live in Qingdao.I think Qingdao is a really beautiful city.As a doctor,I think it's a interesting and difficult jobs,and I must to study biology hard now.And I want to have a pet dog,I can't have any pets now because my mother hates them.So in ten years,I will have an apartment and keep some dogs.I can't wait!偶自己翻译的十年以后.我认为我会成为一名医生.我将生活在青岛.我认为青岛真的是一个美丽的城市.我认为医生是个有趣又很难的工作.现在我必须努力学习生物.我想饲养一个宠物狗.现在我不能养他们,因为我妈妈讨厌他们.所以是十年之后我会住在一个公寓里养些宠物狗我不能等了!热门排行榜
英语作文我未来的家
一键收藏,永不丢失
- 我梦想的家英语作文 - 英语作文《我的未来生活》
英语短文:我们未来的家My future hometown is a big green garden with many trees.It is full of the beautiful flowers and the英语作文:我家未来的机器人1可以在固定的时间做饭;2可以做家务、陪家人聊天、下棋、做运动;3可以及时处理突发事件,例如家中有人突然病倒时及时拨打呼救电话等。词数80个单词。my name is Lin Tao. I always have a dream to own a robot in 2008 named Superman. It will be a produc100个词英语作文我未来的家乡未来的家是一个绿色花园,不用出门就可以听见鸟声,有高楼青草鲜花、Great Changes in My Hometown I used to live in a small town with trees all around. There was no tall我急需一篇英语作文
我未来的打算
请大家帮个忙
下午就考试 120字左右
谢谢Living in the modern society,nobody can avoid knowledge and ability in their jos hunting.And teacher英语作文:我未来的家庭(150个单词)各位帮个忙啊~~~英语作文:我未来的家庭(150个单词)I Live a house in the future I do not know where my mother got a seed. This is ve英语作文关于未来职业的1 What is my dream job? I want to be a doctor. I think it’s great and interesting job. I can help ma求一篇英语作文《我们的未来生活》根据八年级下册英语第一单元的内容,八十词左右。内容要求:有人认为将来的每个家庭都有机器人,可以帮人们做家务,孩子也可以通过网络把课堂‘搬’到家中【想象合情合理即可】We will have developed traffic. People will work and study at home. The robots will be used everywhe关于未来生活的英语作文写一篇展现未来生活的作文,要有以下句子
可以到月球度假
机器人作家务
在家可通过电视受教育
每家有可视电话 通过可视电话可以体验或购物(分数可追加,急需)FUTURE LIFE In the future, I think that I will become a doctor, because I may help many people. At t英语作文《我的未来生活》求助一篇英语作文,200字左右,不是那种科幻的,是说我以后要做什么,要当什么的励志篇。好久没写作文了,一点头绪也没有。拜托大家了。为我量身定做一篇,【支持原创,拒绝抄袭】,答案被采纳的给100分。(我只有这么多)谢谢帮忙。这绝对是我原创的,用了我半小时呢。我也是过来人,帮帮你吧。 The days of my future My future will be happy. I already graduated at 英语作文 关于未来生活起床后由机器人为你准备早餐,下午去见太空移民署的朋友,朋友告诉我可以和家人一起去月球
要用到:与……相比更喜欢……,准许于……,和……一样Time off really fast, a dazzling, six years of Yunyan the same time we should, as the past, I will b
群众路线是我们党的生命线和根本工作路线。开展党的群众路线教育实践活动,是我们党在新形势下坚持党要管党、从严治党的重大决策,是顺应群众期盼、加强学习型服务性创新型马克思主义执政党建设的重大部署,是推进中国特色社会主义的重大举措,对保持党的先进性和纯洁性、巩固党的执政基础和执政地位,对全面建成小康社会,具有重大而深远的意义。按照中央和省、市委的统一部署,我县各级党组织参加第二批党的群众路线教育实践活动,与第一批相比,参加第二批党的群众路线教育实践活动的单位和党员大多数处于基层第一线,与群众联系更直接、更紧密,是党执政的基石,也是我们开展群众工作的基础和“细胞”,在广大群众中代表着党和政府的形象,我们执行群众路线的情况,直接关系着党和政府的执政基础和执政地位。因此,我们必须积极投身于群众路线教育实践活动,努力提高做好新时期群众工作的水平。
Life Style In The Future
英语课展示的视频~我们组做了这个很久,希望大家喜欢。我们主要想告诉大家--科技的发展给我们带来了便利,但是科技真的一切都是好的么。这个视频里面大家也许会明白一些什么。
未来企业家协会宣传视频第一次官方发布!一支一流的团队,一个独具特色的协会!我们面向社会,面向校园,走进企业,领略独具魅力的企业文化,发布独家编辑的面试经验,提供成长锻炼的实战平台!无限精彩,无限可能,尽在浙林未来企业家协会!
天合化工义县魏奇,我们的未来我们的家
威尼斯电影节70周年,陈可辛制作短片Future Reload。我非常喜欢的一支片子,分享给大家。
陈可辛:“未来是我最不懂的,一看到这个主题我就想推了。未来是怎样?我真的不知道,我只知道过去。但转念一想,所有的未来,不都是被过去所影响的么?电影如此,人类如此,世界亦如此。所以想到了这句话,the future was in their eyes,过去即是未来,展望仍需回望。”
【搞笑】东北小伙模仿9个国家的人说英语(日韩印度英法意美俄中),笑死我了!
天合化工义县魏奇,我们的未来我们的家
妹冢实验小学六年级自编自导英语话剧白雪公主与七个小矮人,虽然落选,但也是我们师生的美好回忆,遂匆忙录制,很是粗糙,特此上传,供大家娱乐回忆。。。。。。
义县魏奇,我们的未来我们的家
散打课期末考试,,,其实散打男只是陪练,但是看到太多家庭暴力的我,还是对未来充满迷惘...
动漫公寓-我的未来室友我做主
- 祝大家马年快乐!
三个月大的金毛压倒六个月大的萨摩。我家瑞特有点鲁……让麻麻我好担忧你未来能不能找到媳妇儿啊~
ABC 朋友拍的新年搞笑视频,想看国内小朋友什么看法,多给点意见呗,很抱歉暂时没有中文字幕,先凑合看吧当练英语了(我小客串了一下,哈哈,就当提前祝大家新年快乐了)}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的未来英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信