这个英语地址怎么写题怎么写,请多多帮忙谢谢。

当前位置: &
请多多关照的英文
英文翻译carry on,manager:&&&& ask:&&&& ...
例句与用法1.Chinese : for the bright future of our mutual cooperation中国人:我们两个公司初次合作,今后还请多多关照。 2.It ' s my first time . be kind初次合作,请多多关照3.I ' ll help him deal with the affairs of your company . please take care of everything以后我会协助他处理贵公司相关事宜,还请多多关照! 4.I will asst . him to deal with the issues of your company , please take care of everything以后我会协助他处理贵公司相关事宜,还请多多关照! 5.Please close much and much to shine on ! day of hope at hereafter we can be pleased to get along with请多多关照!希望在以后的日子里我们能够愉快相处!
相邻词汇热门词汇(从今以后我要学英语了,请大家多多指教)用英语怎么写?_百度知道
(从今以后我要学英语了,请大家多多指教)用英语怎么写?
提问者采纳
Henceforth I will learn English please exhibitions
希望对你有帮助
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
咿呀咿呀哟
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
learn English later.please care mr
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“我的英语很烂,请老师以后多多帮助我!谢谢!”用英语怎么说
“我的英语很烂,请老师以后多多帮助我!谢谢!”用英语怎么说
my english is poor please help much,teacher thanks
my English is pool ,please help me,please!
其他回答 (1)
如果你用中文说才能显示你英语烂,不然你用英文说这句话不是故意找抽么?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:大家好,我叫周佳。我非常高兴来到这里,在这里我结识了许多好朋友,我的理想是当一名设计师。我来自中国临汾,希望大家多多帮助我 关心我。希望老师多多关注我,多多提醒我。谢谢大家!是什么意思?
大家好,我叫周佳。我非常高兴来到这里,在这里我结识了许多好朋友,我的理想是当一名设计师。我来自中国临汾,希望大家多多帮助我 关心我。希望老师多多关注我,多多提醒我。谢谢大家!
问题补充:
Hello, my name is Zhou Jia. I am very happy to be here, where I met many good friends, my vision is to become a designer. Linfen, I come from China, I hope that we can help me concern. I hope that teachers can concern, lot for reminding me. Thank you all!
Good for you, My Name is Zhou Jia. I am very pleased to be here, here, I know a lot of good friends, my ideal is that when a designer. I am from China's Linfen. I hope Members can help me care of me. I hope that teachers, Dodo Dodo concern remind me of it. Thank you all!
Everybody good, my name am Zhou Jia.I arrive extremely happily here, has known many good friends in here me, my ideal is works as a designer.I come from the Chinese Linfen, hoped everybody very much helps me to care about me.Hoped teacher very much pays attention to me, very much reminds me.Thanks e
Hello, my name is Zhou Jia. I am very happy to be here, where I met many good friends, my vision is to become a designer. Linfen, I come from China, I hope that we can help me concern. I hope that teachers can concern, lot for reminding me. Thank you all!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信