helping your dram performance 的英文助学金感谢信信

给老师的感谢信英文_感谢信_第一范文网
给老师的感谢信英文
dear teacher:   this is a special day, we have presented a bouquet of flowers, gifts to the world of your peaches and plums, spectrum a ode to joy, for your eyes flicker disperse tired, for you loosen the amount of wrinkled patterns.   the singing is to thank: the teacher, thank you! thank you do not make learning to become crafts, but have
thank you for letting thank you for helping me find their expertise, but let thank you for being one i can never trust people - will be in trouble in their lives to help people.   the singing is a blessing: teacher, happy holidays! insatiable in learning, be tireless in teaching, peaches and plumsfanwen/ fragrance, their music is happy and harmonious. i wish you a happy holiday! not only in the teacher's day today, there is a tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, tai houtian, i wish your life every day, every minutes, every second, the surface is always the same smile.   the singing is concerned about: the teacher, you worked hard! your use of sweat, nurturing the tender shoots of spring have just ground-breaking. your care is like the genial spring, warm our hearts and minds. let us protect your healthy growth, formed in the autumn fruit.   life's journey, you shine our light of hope, enrich our minds, adding to our intelligence.   thank you, teacher! i wish you healthy forever! happy! happiness!给老师的感谢信英文 相关文章:查看更多>>英文的感谢信_百度知道
英文的感谢信
主要内容是我的父亲因为出门时因为某种原因摔断了腿,被一个陌生人送往医院,感谢那个陌生人。字数80-100。
提问者采纳
Dear sir,Please accept our heartfelt thanks and admiration because of your selfless in helping with an old injured man. He is my father. Hadn't you sent him to the hospital promptly, he would have lost his leg. As a totally stranger, what you did deserves great respect. Our society needs more people like you who are always willing to help others. My father is still in hospital but he said that he wants to thank you in person when he is recovered. And I believe we will all be there with him. You reminded us all, by your action and your example of some of the truly important things in life that are often forgotten in a busy society. Things like Honor, Compassion and genuine care for our people through real meaningful actions when they need us most. Please accept the appreciation of all our family.Jones
提问者评价
thanks you
其他类似问题
感谢信的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英文写一篇对朋友(同学)的感谢信,可从对你的帮助、学习等来说,不少于5060词。注意,是英文版!_百度知道
用英文写一篇对朋友(同学)的感谢信,可从对你的帮助、学习等来说,不少于5060词。注意,是英文版!
用英文写一篇对朋友(同学)的感谢信,可从对你的帮助、学习等来说,不少于50、60词。注意,是英文版!
提问者采纳
Dear×××,
I am writing to show my sincere appreciation for your generous helpThank you for helping me and give me so much care.Whenever I have trouble in learning , you are always patient to help me。When I lose confidence, you always encourage me‘everything is going well’.all this you not know ,but really thank you very much!写得不好,不喜欢不要骂
不错,语法、感情都挺好的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 奖学金感谢信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。