用英语围绕着一种东西介绍一分钟的英语自我介绍,简单点

简单一分钟自我介绍英文5篇
简单一分钟自我介绍英文5篇
【面试自我介绍】 学习啦编辑:春燕
本文已影响 人
  以下是学习啦小编整理的关于简单英文5篇,供参考!
  简单一分钟自我介绍英文篇一
  My name is Li Yang.I graduated from Lanzhou University and majored Mechanical Engineering.
  I was once a poor student of English,and it was my biggest headache and trouble-maker.I got sick and tired of learning boring grammar rules and lifeless words.
简单一分钟自我介绍英文
  But through hard work in practicing speaking English and breaking away from the traditional grammar games,I found myself a totally different and exciting new world.Not only did I pass Band four and Band six College English Exams very easily with high marks,but importantly,I began to use English.
  Finally,I developed a new Language Cracking System myself,I began to teach German not long after I started to learn this terribly difficult language in my own way.It was a miracle but I made it.To speak
  简单一分钟自我介绍英文篇二
  Hello everybody.My name is (Lily) .Im (twenty )years old. I live in (beijing)。I very love English. I read English every day. I yell English every day, My favorite sports are tennis and swimming.
  I play tennis all the time since I'm a child. My father is a doctor and my mother is a teacher. We are all interested in English. My parents want me to be an English thacher when I graduate. I hope we can be friends.let's help each other from now.
  简单一分钟自我介绍英文篇三
  My name is XX .21years old. Graduated from XX school. My hobbies, such as reading extensively, dancing, singing, etc. I think English is very useful to us, because the world many people speak English, if I can speak good English, I can talk with them and with their friends.
  So I hope to have the chance to exercise myself. In my home, my father has three people in the catering company work, my mother is a housewife, I sometimes very outgoing personality sometimes love quiet, I believe I can do this job. Glad to meet you can today.
  I hope you can give me this opportunity, thank you
  简单一分钟自我介绍英文篇四
  Everybody is good, I was young in the! Very glad to come to your company for an interview today!
  I am 26 years old this year, graduated from the Hunan Vocational College of Engineering Department of information engineering, School of information management professionals! Graduated in 2007 to now almost 5 years, I used to be a programmer, network maintenance, testing and so on work! I hope your company can give me a chance! Thank you.
  简单一分钟自我介绍英文篇五
  My name is __________ . I am from ______________ . There are _______________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in English. My brother is an elementary school student. He is 8 years old.
  Because of my father, I love surfing the Internet very much. I play the on-line game for about 2 hours every day. I wish I could be a computer program designer in the future. And that is why I am applying for the electronics program in your school.
[简单一分钟自我介绍英文5篇]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
679人看了觉得好
813人看了觉得好
6933人看了觉得好
【面试自我介绍】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有面试用英语一分钟时间简单介绍自己_百度知道
面试用英语一分钟时间简单介绍自己
适缓的语速.I so hope to your company for workMy name is***,在校期间勤奋刻苦,I'm(年龄).I毕业与***大学***专业.(啊里丫多股塞一马死)发音时要清晰标准,成绩优良.My dream was got your赏识.Nice to meet you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语一分钟的相关知识
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁> 【答案带解析】上高中后第一节英语课, 老师要求每个同学用英语做一分钟的自我介绍。 请准备一份1...
上高中后第一节英语课, 老师要求每个同学用英语做一分钟的自我介绍。 请准备一份100 词的发言稿, 内容应涉及以下四个方面:1. 家庭情况
2. 学习上的强项与弱项3.
兴趣与爱好
4. 对高中生活的期待要求:1. 内容反映自己的真实情况,但不得在文中提及真实的人名、地名和校名;2. 首尾已给出, 不计入总词数。Hello, every body,Nice to meet you. My name is Li Huan. I’m from Rainbow High School.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank you! 
Hello, every body,
Nice to meet you. My name is Li Huan. I’m from Rainbow High School. Both my parents are working far away from home, so I spent most of my childhood with my grandparents. I seldom...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
相关试题推荐
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(Λ),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。I watch TV until nearly 12 o’clock, so I could not go over my lessons. This morning I got up very late that I had to hurry to school without breakfast. Yet I was late for the first class. When I entered the classroom, the maths teacher also had to stop explaining an important problem, and all the eyes fixed upon me. My face turned red. Something even bad happened on me in the English class. The teacher asked me to recite the text, but I could speak nothing but sorry, because I did not spend any times preparing my lessons. The teacher looked at me coldly. I stood at my bench, not dare to raise my head. What a terrible day I had! I will never do something like this again. 
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Long ago there was a poor farmer called Fred. Fred and his wife Doris lived__1.____(happy) together in their small old house. One winter night, the Luck Fairy visited __2.___.“Fred, you’re a good farmer. I’d like to give you a wish,” said the Luck Fairy.“A wish?” said Fred.Fred and Doris smiled __3.
each other. Then Fred said, “Thank you, Luck Fairy. We’re very healthy and happy.”“You work very hard __4. you make very little money. Would you like some gold coins?” asked the Luck Fairy.“We’re poor, but we have enough food _5.__(eat).” replied Fred.“You can use the gold coin to buy _6.__ clothes. The winter here is very cold,” said Luck Fairy.“___7.___we haven’t got many clothes, we’ve got enough.” said Doris.“Well, what about
8._ nice new house?” asked Luck Fairy.“Thank you, but I love my small old house very much. I __9.(live) here since I was born. We don’t need a new house,” said Fred.“You’re quite different _ 10.___ others. I like you very much,” said the Luck Fairy. “I wish you happy forever.” Then the Luck Fairy disappeared and never came back. 
It was Mother’s Day and I was shopping at the local supermarket with my five-year-old son, Tenyson. As we were
, we realized that only minutes earlier an
woman had fallen over at the entrance and hit her head on the ground.
was with her, but there was blood everywhere and the woman was embarrassed and clearly in shock.
a lot of people stopped to help out.
we were walking towards the scene, Tenyson became very
about what had happened to the elderly couple. He
to me, “Mom, it’s not much fun falling over in front of
.” Seeing that there was a flower stall(摊位)at the front of the supermarket, he added, “Why shouldn’t we
the lady a flower? It will make her feel better.” I was
that he’d come up with this
idea. So we went over and told the flower seller
we wanted. “Just take it,” she replied. “I
take your money for such a wonderful
.”By now medical staff(工作人员) had arrived, and were
the injured woman. We gave the flower to the woman’s husband and I told him it was
my son. At that, the old man started crying and said, “Thank you very much.” He then turned to me, “You have a
son. Happy Mother’s Day to you.”The man bent down and gave his wife the flower, telling her who it was from.
being badly hurt, the old lady looked up at Tenyson with
in her eyes and gave him a little
.1.A. leaving
B. driving
D. stopping2.A. injured
B. awkward
D. elderly3.A. Her husband
C. The crowd
D. The seller4.A. Specifically
B. Particularly
C. Interestingly
D. Fortunately5.A. If
D. Unless6.A. guilty (有罪的)
B. curious
D. worried7.A. complained
D. responded8.A. no one
B. someone
C. everyone
D. anyone9.A. lend
D. buy10.A. amazed
B. shocked
C. puzzled
D. concerned11.A. wise
C. innocent
D. crazy12.A. which
D. whether13.A. must not
C. may not
D. needn’t14.A. scene
D. deed15.A. checking with
B. looking after
C. operating on
D. paying for16.A. from
D. about17.A. respectful
B. cheerful
C. successful
D. wonderful18.A. Out of
B. Regardless of
C. Thanks to
D. As to19.A. love
D. pain20.A. idea
D. comfort 
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Money
MattersParents should help their children understand money.
So you may start talking about money when your child shows an interest in buying things, candy or toys , for example.1. The basic function of moneyBegin explaining the basic function of money by showing how people trade money for goods or services. It is important to show your child how money is traded for the things he wants to have. If he wants to have a toy, give him the money and let him hand the money to the cashier(收银员).
When your child grows a bit older and understands the basic function of money, you can start explaining more complex (复杂的) ways of using money .2. Money lessonsApproach money lessons with openness and honesty.
If you must say no to a child’s request to spend money , explain, “you have enough toy trucks for now.” Or, if the request is for many different things, say, “ You have to make a choice between this toy and that toy.”3.
4.Begin at the grocery store(杂货店).Pick out two similar brands(商标)of a product—a name-brand butter and a generic (无商标产品),for example. You can show your child how to make choices between different brands of a product so that you can save money.
If he chooses the cheaper brand, allow him to make another purchase with the money saved. Later, you may explain how the more expensive choice leaves less money for other purchases.A. Talk about how the money bought the thing after you leave the toy store.B. The value of moneyC. The best time to teach a child anything about money is when he shows an interestD. Permit the child to choose between themE. Ask yourself what things that cost money are most important to youF. Tell your child why he can ---or cannot---have certain thingsG. Wise decisions 
My friend’s grandfather came to America from a farm in Thailand. After arriving in New York, he went into a cafeteria(自助餐厅) in Manhattan to get something to eat. He sat down at an empty table and waited for someone to take his order. Of course nobody did. Finally, a woman with a big plate full of food came up to him. She sat down opposite him and told him how a cafeteria worked.“Start out at that end,” she said, “Just go along the line and choose what you want. At the other end they’ll tell you how much you have to pay.”“I soon learned that’s how everything works in America,” the grandfather told my friend later, “Life’s a cafeteria here. You can get anything you want as long as you want to pay the price. You can even get success, but you’ll never get it if you wait for someone to bring it to you. You have to get up and get it yourself.”1.My friend’s grandfather came from
.A.Thailand
B.Manhattan C. New York
D. China2.The grandfather went into a cafeteria to
.A.wait for someone
B.get something to eatC.meet my friend
D. buy something3.The woman in the cafeteria might be
.A.a waitress
B.a friend of grandpa’sC.a customer
D. an assistant4.What should we do to get food in a cafeteria?A.Wait for the waiter.
B.Ask someone for help.C.Get it ourselves.
D. sit down at an empty table5.What can we learn from the grandfather’s words about the life in the US?A.Get up early and you can succeed.B.Act and get what you want on your own.C.Nobody brings you anything unless you pay the price.D. Waiting is very important. 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.用英语围绕着一种东西介绍一分钟,
ywKU62TG69
i miss you,the fat girl,from sunrise to eye close.your long hair and sweat smile,cause like air i wanna catch.the photo of you,you become a photo,put it up in my heart,the candle there is lighted up.don't go,don't go,never leaving me alone.many words flow with cloud,many things beneath the Stone.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 一分钟英语自我介绍 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信