关于黑板报的英语,(关于圣诞节黑板报图片快乐的,适合三四年级

关于圣诞节的英语手抄报
> 关于圣诞节的英语手抄报
关于圣诞节的英语手抄报
    来源:手抄报资料网
  【圣诞节英文介绍】
  The Origin of Christmas
  Christmas Day-December 25-which celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ, the founder of the Christian religion, is the biggest and best-loved holiday in the United States.
  According to the Bible, the holy book of Christians, God decided to allow his only son, Jesus Christ, to be born to a human mother and live on earth so that people could understand God better and learn to love God and each other more. &Christmas&- meaning &celebration of Christ &- honors the time when Jesus was born to a young Jewish woman Mary.
  Mary was engaged to be married to Joseph, a carpenter, but before they came together, she was found to be with child. Because Joseph, her husband, was a righteous man and did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly. But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, &Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.&
  Although the exact date of the birth of Jesus nearly 2,000 years ago is not known, the calendar on the supposed date divides all time into B.C. (Before Christ )and A.D. ( a Latin phrase, Anno Domini, &in the year of our Lord.&)For the first 300 years, Jesus& birthday was celebrated on different dates. Finally, in the year 354, church leaders chose December 25 as his birthday.
  【圣诞节英文祝福语】
  Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful Christmas season.
  愿你拥有圣诞节所有美好的祝福。
  Wishing you all the happiness of the holiday season.
  祝节日幸福如意。
  Hope all your Christmas dreams come true!
  愿你所有的圣诞梦想都成真!
  Hope you enjoy the happiness of Christmas and all the trimmings.
  祝你享尽圣诞佳节的快乐和圣诞的礼品。
  arm hearted wishes for an old fashioned Christmas and a happy New Year filled with all your favorite things.
  传统佳节之际,献上圣诞的殷殷祝福,祝新年万事如意!
  I wish you a merry Christmas. All affection and best wishes to you and yours.
  以我所有的爱心与真诚祝你及全家圣诞快乐。
  In the season of joy I present my sincere wishes and kind thoughts. May the kind of Christmas outshine all the rest.
  在这欢乐的时节给你我最真的祝福和亲切的思念,愿你今年的圣诞比往年更璀璨。
  May the Christmas be a time of laughter and real enjoyment for you. Best wishes.
  愿圣诞不仅是你欢笑的时刻,更是你欣喜的日子。祝福你。
  May the glow of Christmas candle fill your heart with peace and pleasure and make your New Year bright.
  Have a love filled Christmas and New Year!
  愿圣诞的烛光带给你祥和与喜悦,祝你的圣诞和新年充满爱。
  May the bright and festive glow of Christmas candle warm the days all the year through. Hoping you will
  have a wonderful time enjoying Christmas Day and wishing you a New Year that is happy in every way.
  愿明亮喜庆的圣诞烛光温暖一年中的每个日日夜夜,祝你欢欢喜喜度圣诞,
  高高兴兴过新年!
  Christmas time is here. I hope you have a wonderful New Year. May every day hold happy hours for you.
  圣诞来临,祝新年快乐,愿你时时刻刻幸福欢乐!
  May your Christmas be filled with special moment, warmth, peace and happiness, the joy of covered ones near,
  and wishing you all the joys of Christmas and a year of happiness.
  愿你的圣诞充满温馨,祥和,与亲人团聚的快乐,祝圣诞乐陶陶,新年乐无限。
  Warm greetings and best wishes for happiness and good luck in the coming year.
  衷心祝福来年快乐、幸运!
  Christmas should be a time of banked-up fines, the scent of flowers and wine, good talk, good memories and
  loyalties renewed. But if all else is lacking - love will do.
  圣诞是这样美好的时光:炉火熊熊,花儿芬芳,醇酒飘香,殷殷祝福,美好回忆,
  恩爱日新。即便没有一切,只要有爱便足矣。
  May the beauty and joy of Christmas remain with you throughout the new year!
  愿圣诞美景与欢乐常伴随你!
  Christmas greetings and best wishes!
  致圣诞贺忱与最美好的祝福!
  Wishing you every happiness when Christmas is near, and expressing appreciation for your cares and
  concerns during the year.
  圣诞即将来临,祝你快乐幸福,对你一年来的关心和照顾表示衷心的感谢。
  Thinking of you at Christmas with a wish that is warm and sincere. Have a wonderful Christmas and
关于圣诞节的英语手抄报相关推荐||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
圣诞节黑板报图片大全-christmas day
来源: 二年级四班&&&&发表时间: 12:22:05&&&&关注度:&&我要点赞&& 
  圣诞节是比较西方的节日,那么大家知道圣诞节有什么习俗吗?除了大家会互相之间赠送圣诞贺卡,还有可爱的圣诞袜子用来装礼物的哦。圣诞帽也是一样,第二天你还会发现在帽子里多了点心爱的人送的礼物。圣诞树就是用来挂礼物的。下面我们就一起来欣赏下圣诞节黑板报吧。
黑板报,5068黑板报推荐:
:              
返回首页看了圣诞节黑板报图片大全-christmas day的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选
蝉童网络 All Rights Reserved.||||儿童手机游戏|||QQ游戏|hao231小游戏|儿童新闻|动画片大全
热门搜索推荐: 儿童手机游戏
动画片大全
hao231儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
圣诞节黑板报图片大全-圣诞节开心
来源: 七年级三班&&&&发表时间: 11:43:26&&&&关注度:&&我要点赞&& 
  每个国家的所接受的文化教育和传统不一样,自然也就很多事情的看法不一样,反映在文化传统上面也就是节日的习惯不一样。西方的圣诞节就是很具有宗教特色的节日,但是到了中国就完全脱离了宗教色彩,变得非常具有节日的气氛。现在我们就一起来欣赏下圣诞节黑板报图片吧。
黑板报,hao231黑板报推荐:
:              
返回首页看了圣诞节黑板报图片大全-圣诞节开心的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选
蝉童网络 All Rights Reserved.
www.ttjj.org关于圣诞节快乐英语作文
来源:  【】 
Very long has not related! Recently fortunately? How studied? Thesuch long time not and you relate very are really embarrassed! Whenare you coming China? My father ,my mother and I all very much thinkof you! Christmas day is drawing near, has not fluttered in the snow andice, The Christmas tree not long is also high, The Christmas colored lantern has not shone, The turkey has not been baked, The sock has not hung up the window, The gift has not prepared before, Wishes your * Merry Christmas * Again comes China
time records comes my family place guest weto welcome you very much the arrival.
Yours 1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 13:55:45)?&&( 21:05:10)?&&( 21:17:36)?&&( 21:17:10)?&&( 16:16:45)?&&( 16:13:07)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-}

我要回帖