你帮忙写续集
没那文采呀
若已看破,俱是皮囊,何分僧尼
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1风筝正在吹树叶.2今天又冷又有雪.明天天气怎么样?3你在假期喜欢做什么!4我经常去动物园看动物!5你生日是哪天?十二月十二日.6春天花会开.7你喜欢哪个季节?8明天是几号?9再说一遍,好大的雨呀!
1 A kite was blowing leaves.2 Today,cold and snow.Will the weather be like tomorrow?3 You in holiday like what to do!4 I often go to see the animals in the zoo!5 What day is your birthday?December 12th.6 Flowers always bloom in spring.7 Which season do you like?8 Tomorrow is number?9 Again,good heavy rain!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. 不合逻辑, 请重新确认.2. It is cold and snowing today.
How is it tomorrow?3. What do you do in your holiday?4. I often go to zoo.5. When is your birthday?
On Dec. 12th. 6. Flowers ...
A kite was blowing leaves.Today, cold and snow. Will the weather be like tomorrow?You in holiday like what to do!I often go to see the animals in the zoo!What day is your birthday?...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译手机挂满了色彩对话却是一片灰白线上匿称是期待 等的人却总是离开答应他我会乖奖品却是在发呆你们说的我不信我心里都明白关上门倒数等待世界只为他而打开过程或许有伤害却仍相信苦尽甘来我不傻我不呆故事总会有意外我看得到他的好值得我去爱如果我太爱猜太爱怀疑太爱责怪换来谎言相待我选择安安静静像个小孩反而显得无害别再为我担心我不怕摔这是我的爱情我的未来是不是我太乖看不见他的坏可是他的眼神偏偏想依赖也许是我太乖偶尔被忘了宠爱才学会孤单的勇敢是不是我太乖看不见他的坏可是他的眼神偏偏想依赖也许是我太乖不怕被忘了宠爱谁说男人坏女人才爱谁能帮我翻译啊!给人家看要人家能懂的!不要工具翻译谢谢!
colors on my call while grey on the talkmy hopes are on while the one i wait for is always outpromise him i will be bodacious while what i get is in a trancei don't believe what you say,i am just clear in my wayclose the door and inverse,my world is only for his hurt may on the roads while still believe bitters come before sweetsi'm not stupid like the stories are full of exceptionsi can see his nice which my love deserves if i tend to suspect to blame too guess and gain his liesi'd prefer silence like the kids which would have no harmsdon't worry i am not fearfull'cause it's my love my futuream i too bodacious to see his bad things?however i deeply fall in his eyesmaybe i'm too bodacious to remember i deserve my loveso that i have been brave on my ownam i too bodacious to see his bad things?however i deeply fall in his eyesmaybe i'm too bodacious to remember i deserve my lovewho says women do not fancy nice guys-------------------呃呃呃,不知道你有什么用,弱弱地说,如果就意思的话偶的应该还过得去.见笑~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
太多了,分数太低。
那啥啥,分数确实有点低啊。。。。。。。
扫描下载二维码在线翻译_在线词典_金山词霸_爱词霸英语
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2661540',
container: s,
size: '350,20',
display: 'inlay-fix'
{{big.love|number(0)}}
点击加载更多修改病句(有三处错误) 人们常说“开卷有益”,读书能增长视野,陶冶情操.当你打开各式各样的图书,你便会在海洋的知识中傲游.小说、诗歌、童话.让你爱不释手,给你带来无穷的乐趣,而且每天要读适量的书.
红玫瑰丶680
知识的海洋
要适量读书
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
各 式各样的图书(应改为各式各样似书刊;,童话与小说重复。另外就是上位网友说的知识海洋了。
我的回答满意吗?请评价。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 打开网页经常弹出广告 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。