B: 4___________________
A: Do you want to visit China ?
B: Yes, 5 ________.
六、将下列句子翻译成汉语。(20分,每小题2分)
1. The water is very shallow. ___________________________________________
2.That&s terrible. __________________________________________
3.At last my dad gave up. __________________________________________
4.We can live wherever we like. __________________________________________
5.I had a ...将下列句子翻译成汉语的相关内容日期:日本专家研制出“哭声翻译机”,可“解读”婴儿语言 面对新生儿没完没了的哭声,很多父母都感到束手无策。日本明治大学的荒川薰教授研制一种装置,可将婴儿的哭声频率“翻译”成“成人语言”,初为父母者因此能“读”出婴儿的心声。 荒川薰教授认为,婴儿虽然无法用成人语言日期:汉语,在规范与多样间协调 推广民族语言规范化是为了便于交际,更是为了保持民族的一体感、认同感 普通话不是对方言的颠覆,方言也不是对普通话的冲击,它们之间是一种互补...日期:0D6岁的婴幼儿,每天必选下列食物 0D6岁的婴幼儿,每天必选下列食物: 第一类,供给蛋白质的食物。 孩子越小,所需蛋白质的比例就越大。富含优质蛋白质的食物,主要有如下几种,家长可根据经济情况,予以选用。 牛奶牛奶婴幼儿除母乳以外的最好的富含蛋白质的食物。它不仅日期:汉语教学主战场在国外 昨天在上海财经大学召开的“对外汉语DD商务汉语教学研讨会”上,与会专家提出,拓展汉语海外推广,国内还缺乏市场细分的教材和教学研究。 “在招进来的同时,需要走出去。”世界汉语教学学会会长陆俭明指出,过去我们主要是在国内对外国学生进行汉语日期:美国幼儿教育阶段课堂风行汉语 24个孩子稚嫩的面孔全神贯注地看着老师手上的那张白纸,纸上有红笔画的一个大大的圆圈。这些5岁左右的孩子,正在老师的启发下试着用中文说出这个图形是“圆”。这是伍德斯托克一所幼儿园教室内的...日期:作文基本功系列训练:把文章中的句子写具体 【说明】 这是一套可操作性较强的作文基本功训练教程,对把文章句子写具体这个学生作文中最不易把握的内容,进行了比较平实的剖析,提出了一些具体解决问题的简单方法。 文章要具体,是小学语文大纲对小学生的基本要求。但怎样指日期:会翻译的圆珠笔 会翻译的圆珠笔 辉辉是一个顽皮的男孩,辉辉在过生日的时候,爸爸送给他一支电子圆珠笔,你见过这种笔吗?笔杆上有一个小小的窗口,窗口能显示时间。 这天,辉辉很早就来到学校,教室里一个...
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - - &&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -中文翻英文 禁止翻译软体 ! 英文高手请帮我把以下句子翻英文_百度知道
中文翻英文 禁止翻译软体 ! 英文高手请帮我把以下句子翻英文
希望是真的会英语的人 帮我翻 通顺 而且文法对的句子请会英文的帮我把中文句子翻英文
绝对不要翻译软体
(因为是乱翻的句子 文法不通)尽量翻的简单点喔以下当我赚到我人生中的第一个$ 50 00000 我会把这笔钱 拿来做很多我梦寐以求的事情首先 我会跟家人一起分享和使用这笔钱我会为我的家人规画一个好的长途旅行 犒劳父母平常的辛苦 也顺便让我和我的家人有一个好的享受假期我相信我的家人会非常高兴和兴奋的 我想要我的家人开心 (这很重要)第二件事 我会把这笔钱 拿来买一栋新房子 因为我想让我的家人住更舒服一点的房子 我梦想中的房子是又大又舒服 又典雅和高级的房子我希望我的$ 50 00000 可以买到这样的房子 买完房子之後 我可能想要 用剩下的钱 买我家人想要的东西 我想要让他们拥有他们一直想要的东西也给我买自己想要的东西之後 如果还有剩下的钱 我会拿去银行里存起来 当作以後的生活费这就是我的计画 我觉得要拥有 $ 50 00000 这麼多钱 是一件不容易的事情
除非是中大奖 (中乐透)因为这麼多钱 要找一份薪水很多的工作很难 尤其是在这个大家都不容易找到一份工作的时期$ 50 00000 是我目前的人生目标 我真的希望 我可以拥有这一大笔钱 做很多我想要做的事
提问者采纳
ni什么时间要?
晚上八点之前
没有问题。先把前面的采纳好。
When I have earned my first ever 5 million dollars, I will use 5 this sum to realise my dreams. First,I will share it with my family members.For example, I will plan for my parents who have been working hard all the time
a good long-holiday trip which both my family and I can enjoy together.我相信我的家人会非常高兴和兴奋的 我想要我的家人开心 (这很重要)\I believe they will be both happy and excited. I think that it matters a lot that they are happy.The next thing that I
will do is to buy a new house because I want them to live in a more comfortable house. My dream house is both big and cozy as well as elegant and eye-catching.我希望我的$ 50 00000 可以买到这样的房子 I hope my first 5 million can get such a house.when their house is bought,they can get whatever they have been wishing for.Of course, I won't forget to reward myself at the same time. WIith the remaining money, I will put it in the bank as my future living expeses The above is my dream plan. I think that it is no easy job to earn as buch as 5 million dollars unless you win a 5-million lottery.
It is very hard to get a job with a good pay,especially when every one of us finds it difficult to find work.5 million dollars is my life goal,and I really hope that I can do lots of things with this sum of money.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
When I get the first $ 50 00000 in my lifeI will use it to do many things I have been dreamingI will share these with my families firstlyI will make a long trip for themTo appreciate my parentsTo make them have a good holidayI believe they will be very happyTheir happiness is the most important to meI will buy a new house with these I wanna them live more comfortablyThe house in my mind is big and comfort
elegant and high-levelAfter thatMaybe I will take the rest of money to buy something my families needBuying something for myself alsoFinally I will save the last part in bank as living expensesThis is my plan It’s difficult to own so much wealthIt’s difficult to get a high-paid jobEspecially in this hard periodHowever hard it is$ 50 00000 is one goal of my lifeI wish I would be somebody one day
楼上语法略蛋疼.....MARK一下.有空再译....
I make the first 5 million dollars in my life.I will use the money to do a lot of things that I covet.Frist, I will share the money with my family.I will plan a nice long journey for my familyto thank my parents for the constant hard work and I can enjoy a good vacation with my family at the same time.I believe that my family will be very happy and excited. It is very important that I want my family be happy.Second, I will use the money to buy a new house,because I hope my family can live in a comfortable house.My ideal house is not only huge and comfertable, but also elegant and advanced.I hope $5000000 is enough to buy such a house.And then, perhaps I will use the balance to buy what my family want. I want let them to own what they have longed for a long time, and buy what I want as well.After that, if there is any money left, I will deposit them in a bank using as living expensives in future.It's my plan. I think it is not easy to have so much money, unless hit the jackpot.It's quite hard to find a well paid job, especially in the time that everyone is not easy to find a job.Five million is my life goal at present. I really hope I can have such a mount of money that I can do a lot of things I like to do.
当我赚到我人生中的第一个$ 50 00000When I make in my life to the first $50 00000 我会把这笔钱 拿来做很多我梦寐以求的事情I'll put the money used to a lot of my dream things 首先 我会跟家人一起分享和使用这笔钱First, I will share with family members and use the money 我会为我的家人规画一个好的长途旅行I'll for family planning a good long trip 犒劳父母平常的辛苦 也顺便让我和我的家人有一个好的享受假期Parent treat the hard also conveniently let my family and I have a good holiday 我相信我的家人会非常高兴和兴奋的 我想要我的家人开心 (这很重要)I believe that my family will be pleased and excited I want my family happy (this is important) 第二件事 我会把这笔钱 拿来买一栋新房子The second thing I'll put this money to use to buy a new house 因为我想让我的家人住更舒服一点的房子Because I want to let my family live more comfortable house 我梦想中的房子是又大又舒服 又典雅和高级的房子I dream house is big and comfortable and elegant and senior house 我希望我的$ 50 00000 可以买到这样的房子I hope my $50 00000 can buy this house 买完房子之後 我可能想要 用剩下的钱 买我家人想要的东西 我想要让他们拥有他们一直想要的东西After buying the house then I might want to spend the rest of the money to buy my family want things I want to let them have they always want something 也给我买自己想要的东西I also buying things they want 之後 如果还有剩下的钱 我会拿去银行里存起来 当作以後的生活费Then if the rest of the money I would have to take to the bank deposit after up as the living expenses 这就是我的计画 我觉得要拥有 $ 50 00000 这麼多钱 是一件不容易的事情 除非是中大奖 (中乐透)This is my plan I think to have $50 00000 so much money is not a easy thing unless the lottery (lottery) 因为这麼多钱 要找一份薪水很多的工作很难 尤其是在这个大家都不容易找到一份工作的时期Because so much money to find a pay a lot of it is hard to work especially in this everyone will not be easy to find a job period $ 50 00000 是我目前的人生目标 我真的希望 我可以拥有这一大笔钱 做很多我想要做的事$50 00000 is my current life goal I really hope I can have it a large sum of money I want to do a lot of things to do
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2新) 几个句子中文翻英文 禁止翻译软体 请会英文的帮我翻以下句..._百度知道
2新) 几个句子中文翻英文 禁止翻译软体 请会英文的帮我翻以下句...
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
?句子呢???
给问题,不给句子,逗我玩?
句子在哪里?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译因为想了解句子 在讲些什麼请帮我翻中文请不要用翻译软体 我看不懂 @以下是句子- interpret the first text - state how the first text conveys the guiding question and explain the deeper meaning of the text- analyze the audience ( for whom _百度作业帮
英语翻译因为想了解句子 在讲些什麼请帮我翻中文请不要用翻译软体 我看不懂 @以下是句子- interpret the first text - state how the first text conveys the guiding question and explain the deeper meaning of the text- analyze the audience ( for whom
英语翻译因为想了解句子 在讲些什麼请帮我翻中文请不要用翻译软体 我看不懂 @以下是句子- interpret the first text - state how the first text conveys the guiding question and explain the deeper meaning of the text- analyze the audience ( for whom the first text is written ) and the purpose of the first textyou are expected to synthesize your reactions to both texts - evaluate the codes ,conventions and structured used in the first text- explain the effectives of the codes ,conventions and structured used- make reference to and quote the novel to illustrate how these codes ,conventions and structured were used- make a perceptive literary connection to the preferred text - make a perceptive global connection (connect to a world event) to the preferred text-make
第一个文本解读-国家如何第一文本传达的指导问题的深层含义和解释的文本分析受众(他们第一次是书面文字)和目的的第一个文本你将合成反应两种文本-评价的守则,公约和结构中使用的第一个文本-解释的有生力量的守则,公约和结构使用-参考和引用新的说明这些守则,公约和结构使用-使敏锐的文学连接首选的文本-使一个感知全球连接(连接世界的事件)的首选文本-使
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 句子翻译在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信