请驯龙高手2英语帮我做几道英语试题

请高手帮我做几道英语试题
藤冧聆5gl4
D C D C A A A A B AC A A B B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请高手帮忙做几道英语试题,Ⅰ.Match the words or phrases on the left with their meanings on thⅠ.Match the words or phrases on the left with their meanings on the right.
1.acquire B.obtain something 2.operate G. manage3.entertain F.receive people as guests4.individual E.a single person or thing5.tend to D.be likely to do6.fuel A.make something increase7.imply I.express or mean indirectly8.stay away from C.keep one’s distance from9.reflect J. show10.representative H.person elected or appointed to act for others
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语高手帮我做几道题1.从A.B.C.D 中选出恰当的选项.1) Mr.Wang isn’t here now.He left Shanghai yesterday.A) at B) for C) on D) to2) At this time yesterday,your car .A) repaired B) was repaired C) was being repaired D) had repaired3) Will you tomorrow morning?A) shout me up B) call me up C) call me on D) telephone me up4) He the lift and climbed to the fifteenth floor on foot.A) gets out of B) got out off C) got out from D) got out of5) He made great progress we were all very happy.A) that B) as C) that D) as6) She was kind that everyone liked to talk with her.A) so B) such C) too D) enough7) Do you often see her for him at the bus stop?A)wait B) to wait C) waiting D) being waited8) The question by them now.A) discusses B) is discussed C) is discussing D) is being discussed9) This aeroplane flies Guangzhou Shanghai.A) at B) to C) on D) in10) He goes to see his parents .A) every ten day B) every ten days C) each ten day D) each ten days11) He threw a stone a bird but missed.A) to B) on C) at D) for 12) He told us that he would set at six o’clock.A) aside B) down C) in D) out13) She had a bad cold because she a heavy rain yesterday.A) caught at B) was caught at C) caught in D) was caught in14) arriving home,I telephoned him.A) On B) At C) In D) For15) Can you move this box?It’s full of books.A) with B) for C) of D) by2.用正确形式填空.1) When we arrived here,he (leave) for London.2) This hospital (build) now.3) If it rains tomorrow,we (call) off the match.4) (short) afterwards,he finished his work.5) He writes to me every two (day).6) He used to (go) to work by bus.7) On (hear) the good news,he told me immediately.8) We saw her (read) a book in the garden.9) Unluckily,we (catch) in a heavy snow yesterday.10) He is such an (honest) boy that he never tells lies.
你懂得7p妞
1.B2.C3.B4.C5.A6.A7.A8.D9.B10.D11.A12.D13.D14.A15.C二.1.had left2.is being built3.will call4.shorten5.days6.go7.hearing8.read9.caught10.honest
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
看来这是 中学的英语 拜托下次 打上横线 B D B D C A A D B BA D D A A1.had left 2.is building 3.will call 4.shorten 5.days 6.go 7.hearing 8.reading 9.were caught 10.honest
BCBDC ACBBB ADDAAhad leftis builtwill callshortendaysgoinghearingreadingwas coughthonest
B,C,B,D,C,A,C,D,B,B,C,D,D,Bwas leavingis buildingwill callshortylydaysgohearingreadingwere caughthonest
选择1.B 2.C 3.C 4.D 5.C 6.A 7.D 8.C 9.B 10.B 11.C 12.D 13.A 14.B 15.B填空1.had left 2.is been building 3.will call 4.shortly 5.days 6.go 7.had heared 8.was reading 9.were caught 10.honest
`15 题看不出选项应该填到何处1.had left
2.is being built 3. will call
5. days6. go 7.hearing
8. reading 9. were caught 10. honest
1. B C B D A A C C B A A B C D ?2. 1)left2)has been built3)will call 4)Shortly5)days6)go7)heard8)reading9)caught10)honest
1.has left
2.is being built
3.will call
4.short5.days
8. were reading 9.were caught
1. 从A. B. C. D 中选出恰当的选项。 1) Mr. Wang isn’t here now. He left Shanghai yesterday. A) at B) for C) on D) to
b2) At this time yesterday, your car . A) repaired B) was repaired...
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
no longer后面好像只能跟that引导的从句
大家还关注
化学平衡3 已知298K时,2SO2(g...
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请高手帮忙做几题英语题~~ 谢啦~_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,040,997贴子:
请高手帮忙做几题英语题~~ 谢啦~收藏
1. Don't forget ________ the window before leaving the room.A. to have closed&&&& B to close&&&&&&& C having closed&&&&& D closing2. He succeeded ______ out a lot of things entirely new in the world.A. in working&&&&&& B to work&&&&&&&&&& C working&&&&&&&&&&& D at working3. He _______ finding a taxi for me, even though I told him I lived nearby.A. insisted that&&&&& B. insisted at&&&&& C. insisted on&&&&&&&&&&& D insisted in4. A lot of a lawyer's time is spent ______ investigations.A. conducted&&&&&& B to conduct&&&&&& C conduct&&&&&&&&&& D conducting5. Tom ________ more than twenty pounds on the novel.A. spent&&&&&&&&&& B paid&&&&&&&&&&& C cost&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D took6. The storm prevented me _______.A. to go out&&&&&&&& B to going out&&&& C from being out&& D from going out&&&7. The headmaster came to the classroom and asked ________ what had happened.A. being told&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. his students to tell himC. telling him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to tell8. The children _______ play with them.A want that I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B wants that I&&C want me to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D are wanting that9. He helped me ______ my homework.A with&&&&&&&&& B to&&&&&&&&&& C about&&&&&&&&&&&& D of10. He ________ me do the work.A gives&&&&&& B helps&&&&&&& C minds&&&&&&&& D cares11. In the evening we smoked and talked and never _________ going out except for exercise.A dreaming&&&& B dreamed in&&& C dreamed of&&&& D have dreamed12. I am going to _______ the meal, I insist.A pay&&&&&&& B pay on&&&&&&& C pay about&&&&& D pay for
13. I didn't know what to do, but then an idea suddenly ________ to me.A appeared&&&& B happened&&&& C occurred&&&&&&&& D emerged14. ______ Mrs. Johnson on my way to the shops.A It happened me that I found&&&& B It happened me that I met&&C I happened to find&&&&&&&&&&&& D I happened to meet15. After a lot of difficulty, he ______ to open the door.A.managed&&&& B. succeeded&&&&& C. accomplished&& D. tried16. I took the medicine, but it didn't _______.A. affect&&&&&&&& B. help&&&&&&&&&& C. make&&&&&&& D. work17. If I don't ________ the phone home, ring me at work.A reply&&&&&&&&& B return&&&&&&&& C respond&&&&&& D answer18. In order to _______ your goals, you must work hard.A make&&&&&&&&&&& B achieve&&&&&&&&& C require&&&&&&&& D develop19. Charlie thinks money will ______ all his problems.A score&&&&&&&&& B solve&&&&&&&& C force&&&&&&&&& D perform20. His example _______ that everyone can become a useful person in society so long as he is willing to work hard.A expresses&&&&&& B thinks&&&&&&& C indicates&&&&&& D supplies&&&&&&名词21. - How is he getting along with his work?- Oh, he is on the ______ to becoming the most highly paid man in the company.A. way&&&&&&&&&& B. road&&&&&&& C. path&&&&&&&&&&&& D. route22. If we could learn English in the same _______, it would not seem so difficult. A road&&&&&&&&&& B way&&&&&&&& C theory&&&&&&&&&& D means23. It was difficult to guess what her ________ to the news would be.A impression&&&&&&&& B comment&&&& C reaction&&&&&&&& D opinion24. As they can't afford to let the situation get worse, they will take some necessary _______.A. decisions&&&&&&&&&&& B. sides&&&&&&&&& C. directions&&&&&&&&& D. steps&&&&
25. One needs a good sense of ______ to ride a bike.A level&&&&&&&&&&&&& B skill&&&&&&& C balance&&&&&&&& D ability26. You should read the ______before you take the medicine.A. lines&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. words&&&&&&&& C. instructions&&&&& D. suggestions27. At the _______ of the police, those people ran off in all directions.A. sight&&&&&&&&&& B. look&&&&&&&& C. watch&&&&&&&&& D. view28. What is the ____ for the sandstorm ?A. reason&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cause&&&&&&&& C. effect&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fact形容词29. I would be very ______ if you could give me an early reply.A pleasant&&&&&&&& B grateful&&&& C satisfied&&&&&&&&&& D helpful30. I won't make the _______ mistake next time.A like&&&&&&&&&&& B same&&&&&&& C near&&&&&&&&&& D similar31. It is _______ for people to feel excited when they start doing something new.A normal&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B ordinary&&&& C average&&&&&&&& D regular副词32. He _______ lives in the house where he was born.A already&&&&&&&&&&&& B yet&&&&&&&&&&& C still&&&&&&&&&&&& D ever33. Twenty people were ________ wounded in the air crash.A quickly&&&&&&&&&&&& B wrongly&&&& C bitterly&&&&&&&& D seriously34. He has smoked for so many years that he can ______ give it up.A directly&&&&&&&&&&&& B mostly&&&&&& C exactly&&&&&&&&&&& D hardly35. He left in such a hurry that I ______ had time to thank him.A almost&&&&&&&&&&&& B even&&&&&&& C hardly&&&&&&&&&& D nearly36. The top of the Great Wall is ________ for five horses to go side by side.
A wide&&&&&&&&&&&& B so wide&&&& C wide enough&&&& D enough wide37. He moved away from his parents, and missed them ______ enjoy the exciting life in New York.A too much to&&&&&&&& B enough to&&& C very much to&&& D much so as to38. He is not a child ________.A no more&&&&&&&&& B no longer&&& C any much&&&&&&&&& D any longer形近词辨析39. He has been writing for 3 years, but being a writer is not his ________.A chance&&&&&&&&&&&& B choice&&&&&& C change&&&&&&&& D character40. In the _______ of the lecture, he often became absent-minded.A course&&&&&&&&& B court&&&&&&& C cause&&&&&&&&&&&& D career41. It's ________ that he was wrong.A clearly&&&&&&&&&&&& B clarity&&&&&& C clear&&&&&&&&&&& D clearing42. She was awarded the highest ______ for his contribution to world peace.A price&&&&&&&&&&&& B press&&&&&&&&&& C prize&&&&&&&&&&& D pride二、介词43. Who should be responsible ______ the loss of the documents?A in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B on&&&&&&&&& C of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D for44. You should be ashamed _______ what you have done.A to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B of&&&&&&&&& C by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D at45. Tom is so talkative. I'm sure you'll soon get tired _______ him.A at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B with&&&&&&& C of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D on46. Who are you smiling _________?A at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B of&&&&&&&&& C with&&&&&&&&&&&& D towards
47. This city was named ______ the great president.A for&&&&&&&&&&&& B after&&&&&&& C to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D of48. Go away, you're always getting ________ the way.A in&&&&&&&&&&&&& B on&&&&&&&&& C at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D to49. It is not always easy to tell the right ______ the wrong.A to&&&&&&&&&&&&& B with&&&&&&& C than&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D from50. I am not used to speaking ________ public.A on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B at&&&&&&&&& C in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D to51. They sent the letter to me ________ mistake.A by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B for&&&&&&&& C on&&&&&&&&&&&& D with52. Fish can't live ______ water.A. no&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. without&&&& C. except&&&&& D. beside53. He asked the waiter ________ the bill.A on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B of&&&&&&&&& C for&&&&&&&& D after54. It was a great pleasure ________ me to be invited to the party.A for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B on&&&&&&&&&&& C to&&&&&&&&& D of55. What's the weather forecast ______ tomorrow?A for&&&&&&&&&&&& B to&&&&&&&& C with&&&&&&& D of56. She leaned _______ the wall while she was speaking to her friend.A to&&&&&&&&&&&&& B against&&&& C towards&&&& D for
57. He ran _________ the direction of the school.A at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B for&&&&&&&&&&& C in&&&&&&&&&&&& D on
58. The young man was drunk ________ two glasses of wine.A on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B with&&&&&&& C at&&&&&&&&&&& D against59. Students don’t go to school _____Sundays.&&A. in&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&& D. to60. There was little hope ____proper medicine could be found.A. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. if not&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&& D. unless固定用法61. She will have to find some other work for she can't ________ this loud noise any more.A come up with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B keep up withC grow up with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D put up with62. Will you ________ my article to find out whether I've made any mistakes?A look into&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B look throughC see to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D see through63. Though we have spent two nights in _______ the problem, we still can't find a solution.A working in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B working outC working up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D working on64. We've ________ paper and ink. Ask Mr. Howard to lend us some.A run away with&&&&&&&& B run off&&&&&&&& C run out of&&&&&&&& D run down65. - Smoking is bad for your health.- Yes, I know. But I simply can't ________.A give it up&&&&&&&& B give it in&&&&&&&& C give it out&&&&&&&& D give it away66. You'd better ______ some money for special use.
A pick up&&&&&&&&&& B set aside&&&&&&&&&& C put off&&&&&&&&&&& D give away67. We were _______ for half an hour in the traffic and so we arrived late.A put back&&&&&&& B broke down&&&&&&&& C held up&&&&&&&& D kept off68. We should not look down ________ the poor people.A. upon&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. of69. The plane was about to _______, and yet I left my ticket behind.A take off&&&&&&&&& B take on&&&&&&&& C take up&&&&&&&&& D take in70. I don't have much free time as my work _______ all my time.A takes away&&&&&& B takes over&&&&&&&& C takes up&&&&&&&&&& D takes in71. The factory _______ 20,000 bicycles a month.A turns into&&&&&&& B turns up&&&&&&&& C turns in&&&&&&&& D turns out&&&72. We've missed the last bus. I'm afraid we have no ________ but to take a taxi.A way&&&&&&&&&&&& B choice&&&&&&&&& C possibility&&&&&&&& D selection73. Sandy could do nothing but ______ to his teacher that he was wrong.A admit&&&&&&&&&& B to admit&&&&&&& C confess&&&&&&&&&&& D to confess74. You had better ________ a doctor as soon as possible.A.look&&&&&&&&&&&& B.watch&&&&&&&&&&&&& C see&&&&&&&&&&&& D.visit75. Do you feel like _______ today?A having something special eaten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B having something special to eatC have something special to eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D to have something special to eat&&76. The girl sometimes has difficulty ______ what the teacher says in class.A understand&&&&&&&& B understanding&&&& C to understand&&& D understood77. She's had her hair________ really short.A being cut&&&&&&&& B cuts&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C having cut&&&&&&&& D cut78. Peter worked so fast with the maths problems ______ a lot of mistakes.A that he made&&&&&& B that made&&&&&& C to make&&&&&&&& D as to make79. Yesterday was _______ day that we decided to go swimming.A such beautifu&&&&&&&&&&&& B so a beautifulC such a beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&& D a so beautiful80. It was in 2001_________ this type of car began to be popular with the teenagers.&&A. which&&&&&&&&&& B. then&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
上院统考B作业!!终于找到比我强的了,我还高兴自己在网上找找答案自己再做做呢,你比我厉害!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
我今天也在做。。。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
1. Don't forget ________ the window before leaving the room.A. to have closed&&&& B. to close&&&&&&& C. having closed&&&&& D. closing2. He succeeded ______ out a lot of things entirely new in the world.A. in working&&&&&& B. to work&&&&&&&&&& C. working&&&&&&&&&&& D. at working3. He _______ finding a taxi for me, even though I told him I lived nearby.A. insisted that&&&&& B. insisted at&&&&& C. insisted on&&&&&&&&&&& D. insisted in4. A lot of a lawyer's time is spent ______ investigations.A. conducted&&&&&& B. to conduct&&&&&& C. conduct&&&&&&&&&& D. conducting5. Tom ________ more than twenty pounds on the novel.A. spent&&&&&&&&&& B. paid&&&&&&&&&&& C. cost&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. took6. The storm prevented me _______.A. to go out&&&&&&&& B. to going out&&&& C. from being out&& D. from going out&&&7. The headmaster came to the classroom and asked ________ what had happened.A. being told&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. his students to tell himC. telling him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to tell8. The children _______ play with them.A. want that I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wants that I&&C. want me to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are wanting that9. He helped me ______ my homework.A. with&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&&&&& D. of10. He ________ me do the work.A. gives&&&&&& B. helps&&&&&&& C. minds&&&&&&&& D. cares11. In the evening we smoked and talked and never _________ going out except for exercise.A. dreaming&&&& B. dreamed in&&& C. dreamed of&&&& D. have dreamed12. I am going to _______ the meal, I insist.A. pay&&&&&&& B. pay on&&&&&&& C. pay about&&&&& D. pay for
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
13. I didn't know what to do, but then an idea suddenly ________ to me.A. appeared&&&& B. happened&&&& C. occurred&&&&&&&& D. emerged14. ______ Mrs. Johnson on my way to the shops.A. It happened me that I found&&&& B. It happened me that I met&&C. I happened to find&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I happened to meet15. After a lot of difficulty, he ______ to open the door.A.managed&&&& B. succeeded&&&&& C. accomplished&& D. tried16. I took the medicine, but it didn't _______.A. affect&&&&&&&& B. help&&&&&&&&&& C. make&&&&&&& D. work17. If I don't ________ the phone home, ring me at work.A. reply&&&&&&&&& B. return&&&&&&&& C. respond&&&&&& D. answer18. In order to _______ your goals, you must work hard.A. make&&&&&&&&&&& B. achieve&&&&&&&&& C. require&&&&&&&& D. develop19. Charlie thinks money will ______ all his problems.A. score&&&&&&&&& B. solve&&&&&&&& C. force&&&&&&&&& D. perform20. His example _______ that everyone can become a useful person in society so long as he is willing to work hard.A. expresses&&&&&& B. thinks&&&&&&& C. indicates&&&&&& D. supplies&&&&&&21. - How is he getting along with his work?- Oh, he is on the ______ to becoming the most highly paid man in the company.A. way&&&&&&&&&& B. road&&&&&&& C. path&&&&&&&&&&&& D. route22. If we could learn English in the same _______, it would not seem so difficult. A. road&&&&&&&&&& B. way&&&&&&&& C. theory&&&&&&&&&& D. means23. It was difficult to guess what her ________ to the news would be.A. impression&&&&&&&& B. comment&&&& C. reaction&&&&&&&& D. opinion24. As they can't afford to let the situation get worse, they will take some necessary _______.A. decisions&&&&&&&&&&& B. sides&&&&&&&&& C. directions&&&&&&&&& D. steps&&&&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
25. One needs a good sense of ______ to ride a bike.A. level&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. skill&&&&&&& C. balance&&&&&&&& D. ability26. You should read the ______before you take the medicine.A. lines&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. words&&&&&&&& C. instructions&&&&& D. suggestions27. At the _______ of the police, those people ran off in all directions.A. sight&&&&&&&&&& B. look&&&&&&&& C. watch&&&&&&&&& D. view28. What is the ____ for the sandstorm?A. reason&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cause&&&&&&&& C. effect&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fact29. I would be very ______ if you could give me an early reply.A. pleasant&&&&&&&& B. grateful&&&& C. satisfied&&&&&&&&&& D. helpful30. I won't make the _______ mistake next time.A. like&&&&&&&&&&& B. same&&&&&&& C. near&&&&&&&&&& D. similar31. It is _______ for people to feel excited when they start doing something new.A. normal&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ordinary&&&& C. average&&&&&&&& D. regular32. He _______ lives in the house where he was born.A. already&&&&&&&&&&&& B. yet&&&&&&&&&&& C. still&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ever33. Twenty people were ________ wounded in the air crash.A. quickly&&&&&&&& B. wrongly&&&& C. bitterly&&&&&&&& D. seriously34. He has smoked for so many years that he can ______ give it up.A. directly&&&&&&&&&&&& B. mostly&&&&&& C. exactly&&&&&&&&&&& D. hardly35. He left in such a hurry that I ______ had time to thank him.A. almost&&&&&&&&&&&& B. even&&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&&&&&& D. nearly36. The top of the Great Wall is ________ for five horses to go side by side.A. wide&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so wide&&&& C. wide enough&&&& D. enough wide37. He moved away from his parents, and missed them ______ enjoy the exciting life in New York.A. too much to&&&&&&&& B. enough to&&& C. very much to&&& D. much so as to38. He is not a child ________.A. no more&&&&&&&&& B. no longer&&& C. any much&&&&&&&&& D. any longer39. He has been writing for 3 years, but being a writer is not his ________.A. chance&&&&&&&&&&&& B. choice&&&&&& C. change&&&&&&&& D. character40. In the _______ of the lecture, he often became absent-minded.A. course&&&&&&&&& B. court&&&&&&& C. cause&&&&&&&&&&&& D. career答案:B~A~C~D~A~D~B~C~A~B~C~D~C~D~A~D~D~B~B~C~A~B~C~D~C~C~A~B~B~B~A~C~D~D~B~B~A~D~B~A~
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 驯龙高手2英语版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信