whatever it takes, babe, i will never give up siaon

分类学习站点
Never Give Up
所属专辑:Guilty
演唱人:Barbra Streisand
来源 From:
I'm a mine of informationI'm a stranger to the causeI been watchin' you watchin' me babeBut the words I had are lostJust wanna go down to be foundWanna rise up in your flatI wanna be everything you need babeAnd I'm begging you to say in my heartA room with a viewThere's only a fool thereI will never give up , never give up , never give upI will never give up , never give up , never give upI will follow you homeHow can you turn me awayDid you ever get hungry or thirstyWith a dream to satisfyYou don't wanna be safe from being lonelyBut you're throat is kinda dryDid you ever get senseless or defenselessAn exception to the ruleAin't nobody pushin' you but you're rushin' inAnd I'm beggin’ you to stay in my heartWhatever it takes to make you belong thereI will never give up , never give up , never give upI will never give up , never give up , never give upLove knows no other wayBeing together and hearing you say you'll be mineYou're my worldAnd I'll be forever yoursDid you ever get hungry or thirstyWith a dream to satisfyYou don't wanna be safe from bein' lonelyBut you're throat is kinda dryDid you ever get senseless or defenselessAn exception to the ruleAin't nobody pushin you but you're rushin' inAnd I'm beggin' you to stay in my heartA room with a viewThere's only a fool thereI will never give up , never give up , never give upI will never give up , never give up , never give upI will follow you homeHow can you turn me awayI will never give up , never give up , never give upI will never give up , never give up , never give upI will follow you homeHow can you turn me away
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&BarbraStreisand简介芭芭拉·史翠珊,是美国史上最成功并且最有声望的艺术家之一,她是美国娱乐界一个活着的传奇,拥有无数空前的,令后人也难以企及的纪录。她是美国最全面的女艺术家,无论是音乐、电影、电视、还是百老汇的戏剧舞台,无论是演唱、词曲、表演、编剧、导演、制片等都留下过她的身影,并取得极高的荣誉。她是至今唯一一位曾经荣获过包括奥斯卡奖、托尼奖...
Barbra Streisand专辑列表
Barbra StreisandNever Give Up歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供Never Give Up Quotes - MotivationalWellBeing
Never Give Up Quotes
Here are some never give up quotes to help remind you that in order to get what you want in life, you often have to go beyond what you thought you were capable of. That’s how we grow. Achieving goals isn’t just about getting what you’re going after. It’s also about forcing yourself to become better, wiser, and stronger so that you can take on even bigger goals.
Most people don’t experience the life of their dreams simply because they quit way too easily. Not giving up on your dreams also means to be smart however. You can try all you want but if you’re taking the wrong set of actions, you’re not going to get very far.
Life is going to find way to test you. At times, you may feel that life is unfair. The urge to quit during these times are the highest but don’t give in. Whatever your dream is, if it’s important to you, then fight for it. Just remember that there is more than one way to achieve your dreams. If one way doesn’t work, just change your strategy. Never giving up doesn’t mean you keep doing the wrong things over and over, it means to be smart and figure out the correct actions to take and then taking them until you achieve your dreams.
* If you need more than just inspirational quotes to give you the mental strength to keep pushing forward, then check out my book:
If you have any never give up quotes that you’d like to share, you can do that down in the comments section below. Enjoy!
“Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.”
“Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world.”
~Jane Addams~
“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.”
~Theodore Roosevelt or possibly attributed to Robert the Bruce
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.”
~Confucius~
“When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up.”
~Winston Churchill~
“I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is a step forward.”
~Thomas Edison~
“Never let your head hang down. Never give up or sit down and grieve. Find another way.”
~Satchel Paige~
“Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do.”
~Ella Fitzgerald~
“Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
~Harriet Stowe~
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
~George Eliot~
“You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.”
~Babe Ruth~
“When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.”
~Anonymous~
“The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.”
~Rocky Balboa~
“Don’t give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don’t listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself.”
~Sidney Sheldon~
“The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.”
~Robert Tew~
“People are always blaming circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get ahead in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them.”
~George Bernard Shaw~
“Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
~Japanese Proverb~
“Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.”
~Thomas Edison~
“To be a champ, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.”
~Sugar Ray Robinson~
“Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
“Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.”
~Winston Churchill~
“Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.”
~William James~
“Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.”
~Zig Ziglar~
“Winners never quit, and quitters never win.”
~Vince Lombardi~
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”
~Dale Carnegie~
“Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.”
~Charlie Jones~
“It is not wanting to win tha it is refusing to fail.”
“When someone tells you that you can’t do something, perhaps you should consider that they are only telling you what they can’t do.”
~Sheldon Cahoon~
“Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”
~Winston Churchill~
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
~Andy Warhol~
Each mistake teaches you something new about yourself. There is no failure, remember, except in no longer trying. It is the courage to continue that counts.
~Chris Bradford~
“You should give up trying to make me give up.”
~Masashi Kishimoto~
“In life, it’s not the genetic guy who wins or the guy with the most potential who wins, it’s the person with the greatest perseverance that wins. Always be willing to get up and go at it again and again. That’s the guy who has his hands raised later in life. That’s the guy you guys need to be.”
~Greg Plitt~
Now for an awesome video about not giving up even when it may seem hopeless:
Add your own quotes about never giving up down below.
You May Also Enjoy:}

我要回帖

更多关于 never give in 丘吉尔 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信