关于电子媒体的一百子大学英语作文人作文

求一篇100字以《我的朋友》作为题目的英语作文
求一篇100字以《我的朋友》作为题目的英语作文
回答满意有加分
不区分大小写匿名
I have a best friend called Lily. She is a 15-year-old school girl.
She was born in 1996. I was also born in 1996,but I am younger than her.
She has short hair,a small nose and two big eyes. She is a very beautiful
She likes reading books, surfing the Internet and listening to music.
At school, she is very good at studying, so she always gets good grades.
She is the number 1 in our class.She is very popular in my class. She always helps others with their schoolwork .
In some ways , we are the same. For example, we are all outgoing
and funny, we often make our friends laugh.We both like reading books.
But there are also some differences between us. She is good at Chinese
and I am good at English. But she can teach me Chinese and I can teach
her English.
She says she is going to be a writer when she grows up. So how is she going to do that? She says she is going to study harder every year and
practice writing three times a week. I hope her dream becomes ture.
What a nice friend she is! She is my best friend!
I have a good friend.She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. She is tall and thin. She likes watching TV and playing the basketball. On the weekend, she always plays basketball with her friends in the afternoon and watches TV in the evening.
She is a good student. She is good at English. She likes speaking in English. She always reports news in English in her school.
She says we are good friends. We send e-mails to each other everyday. I like her very much.
翻译如下:我有一个好朋友。她是一个漂亮的女孩,她住在九江,是一个中学生。她大眼睛、小嘴儿、小鼻子、圆脸。她身材高挑。她喜欢看电视和打篮球。周末,她常常和朋友们在下午打篮球,在晚上看电视。她是一个好学生,擅长英语。她喜欢说英语,常常在学校用英语报道新闻。
她说我们是好朋友。我们每天发电子邮件给对方。我非常喜欢她。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文带翻译100字:成为一个积极向上的人[1]
【网络综合 - 英语资源英语作文】★无忧考网英语资源频道为大家整理的英语作文带翻译100字:成为一个积极向上的人,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站频道。My tea is gone cold I’m wondering why i got out of bad at all. The morning rain clouds up my window and i can’t see at all. And even if I could it’ll all be gray, but your picture on my wall, it remains me that is not so bad. I’m sure that there are many people in this world are very easily affected by weather or surrounding environments.This kind of people is every emotional, they maybe meet occasionally ineffable sadness, even cannot tell a reason.I think of a few solutions to this problem. First of all, when you find out that you are not in the mood to do anything but feeling sad, the first thing you have to do is keep yourself busy.Listening a cheerful song would be helpful, at the same time, find something else to do, like cleaning the house, go out for a jogging. Just put yourself in a cheerful and bright environment, nurture some flowers in your room, or keep a pet, the vibrant plants or animal is always a key to open a happy door.Second, think in a positive way. Many people are tending to think the problem in a bad way, but in fact, things are not always as bad as they think. It is been proved that if people think in the bad side, they are unlikely find the way to solute the problem and feel worse. We should see the bright side while we are in the bad situation, which make us ensure everything is possible, and everything will get better. Then our mood will not be effected by the predicament。In a world, to be a positive person is not that difficult, since we can master our mind, we should choose a positive over passive. Then life will be better.(英语散文
)翻译: 我的茶越来越凉,我始终不知道为什么我的心情总是不好。清晨的雨遮住了我的窗,我什么也看不见了,看见的都是灰色,但在墙上有你的照片,它提醒我,这还不算坏。 我相信这个世界上有许多人是非常容易被天气或者周围的环境影响的。这类型的人非常情绪化,他们会常常感到莫名的伤感,甚至说不上原因。 我想出了几个方法来解决这个问题。第一,当你发现你没心英语作文翻译100字:关于人类与环境
【网络综合 - 英语资源英语作文】★无忧考网英语资源频道为大家整理的英语作文翻译100字:关于人类与环境,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站频道。关于人类与环境的英语作文 Human and the EnvironmentLast weekend, I wanted to swim in the river that I usually wen in the childhood. When I went there, I was shock. The river is no longer like before. It was full of rubbish. It seemed that the rubbish is from the villagers themselves. In order to put the rubbish nearer, they put all of them into the river. Not only the water is not clean any more, the river also smelt bad. I real touched. Why human and the environment couldn’t live harmonious? Long time ago, they could get along with each other. Why not now? People have to stop their behavior to harm the environment. Otherwise, it would cause destruction to both sides.上周末,我想去我小时候经常去的那条河里游泳。当我去那里的时候,我很震惊。河水再也不像以前那样了。河里面到处都是垃圾。似乎这些垃圾都是村民丢的。为 了不走那么远丢垃圾,他们把垃圾都丢到河里了。水不仅仅不干净还会散发出臭味。我真的触动了。为什么人类和环境不能和谐地相处呢?很久以前,他们可以好好 相处。为什么现在不可以了呢?人们必须停止他们伤害环境的行为。否则,最后会是两败俱伤。100字的英语作文人为什么要工作谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
100字的英语作文人为什么要工作谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
他们喜欢别人的尊敬与重视。政治人物就是一个很好的例子。当然, Some people work in order to help others, they often make a handsome salary,想求生存, work is necessary in order to survive,如艺术家,
But not everyone works just in order to survive, People who work for charitable organizations usually do so because they want to help people in need,就无法养活自己和家人。但并非每个人都只是为了生存而工作。有些人工作是为了帮助别人,还有些人是为了实现自己的抱负,但并不是唯一的理由。人们可能会为各种各样的理由而工作,包括上述所提及的理由, it is not as important as the fact that they have made a difference in someone else’s life, and is probably the most common one,褂幸恍┲耙, he should be respected for his commitment and good work,都不如改变某个人的生活这件事来得重要。人们工作的另一个理由是, Other careers,
Of course, They may be volunteers,而不在乎金钱上的报酬。 虽然谋生是工作的重要理由,
工作的理由
对世界上大部分的热而言, Politicians are a good example, or they may be given a small stipend for their work,只要他够投入并且表现良好, Although earning a living is a very important reason to work,或是上述各项理由的结合。无论一个人工作的理由为何,没有工作, but whatever monetary benefit they receive, some for the respect and admiration their work brings them,让自己感到满足。 在慈善机构工作的人通常是因为他们想要帮助穷困的人。他们可能是义工, but in most cases, such as that of an artist or musician,音乐家,但大部分的政治人物如果在私人机构工作,Reasons to Work
For most people in the world, and others for personal fulfillment and satisfaction, including those described above or a combination of them,但无论得到什么金钱上的利益,就必须工作,其吸引人的原因在于人们可以从工作中实现自己的理想, they could make more in a career in the private sector than in government, attract people who find their work personally fulfilling no matter what the monetary reward, Without work they cannot support themselves and their families,就应该受到尊重。, Whatever a person’s reason for doing the work he does,得到的薪水会比在政府单位服务更高, it is not the only reason,可能也是最普遍的理由, People may work for all kinds of reasons,也可能获得少许的薪资,
参考译文,有些人则是为了工作所带给他们的尊敬和赞赏,他们的薪水相当高,
Another reason some people work is because they enjoy the respect and esteem of others,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信