介绍自已在体育活动方面的爱好(初中英语单词)(10句左右)

介绍自己爱好的初中英语作文_my hobby_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全!
您当前的位置: →
→ 介绍自己爱好的初中英语作文_my hobby
介绍自己爱好的初中英语作文_my hobby
&&& Different people have different hobbies:for example some one likes reading.someone like swimming and someone like collecting stamp.  
&&& I have many hoppies.first I like play basketball. sometimes friend invite me play basketball together in school basketball court.I felt interesting.second I like reading beacuse reading english book can improve my english level and improve my knowledge. sometimes I felt often reading book is very bad for you eyes,so I only morning and night reading.tertiary I like running, in china I often with my mother run on the morning 5am-6am.The running is a helpful sport.it is can rapid mark heat,than sweat of body.it can immprove my body temperture. running aslo promote metaolism.() &
本文标题:介绍自己爱好的初中英语作文_my hobby&版权说明
上一篇作文:下一篇作文:
作文标题:
作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《介绍自己爱好的初中英语作文_my hobby》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。英语作文:介绍减负后学生课余生活的变化:1阅读自己想读的书;2参加各种体育活动;3发展自己的兴趣爱好。字数80左右.
英语作文:介绍减负后学生课余生活的变化:1阅读自己想读的书;2参加各种体育活动;3发展自己的兴趣爱好。字数80左右.
不区分大小写匿名
Dear editor,My school has begun to reduce our learning load,so we student have more spare time nowadays. Now, have enough time to do things we like. For example, we can read books in our free time, and we can take part in all kinds of sports. We didn't have time to do this before. We used to spend most our time studying day and night. There were too much homework to do, we had no time to play any sports. Everything is OK now. Every one of the students can take interest in his own hobbies. We believe we can do better in studying than before. Can you give me some advice? Thank you very much.
Li Hua
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·#$高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 你喜欢运动吗?请简要介绍自己育活动方面的爱好。(50词..
书面表达。
&&&& 你喜欢运动吗?请简要介绍自己育活动方面的爱好。(50词左右)&&&& ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:同步题
One possible version:&&&&&&I'm a middle school student. I like sports very much. I have a soccer ball. My friend and I often play soccer after school. I think playing football is relaxing. I also like watching soccer games on TV. I am a football fan. Do you like playing soccer?
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 你喜欢运动吗?请简要介绍自己育活动方面的爱好。(50词..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 你喜欢运动吗?请简要介绍自己育活动方面的爱好。(50词..”考查相似的试题有:
7276372024587047046775762289631谁能给我一篇介绍自己在体育活动方面的爱好的英语作文_百度知道
谁能给我一篇介绍自己在体育活动方面的爱好的英语作文
,,给一篇参考参考,快啊~~~偶时间不多了,,
提问者采纳
It can build up my body,I like swimming best, m a student,So I enjoy it very much,Swimming can do good to me,relax myself after study, I fell in love with swimming,I turned on TV at home and a swimming match was on show, I ‘ m in Ciass Five,I&#39,Now I often go swimming with my classmates after school,I swam so well that I was chosen as a member of our school team,From then on,everybody,One night Some yearsago,It was so interesting that I was attracted deeply ,My name is Cindy, Grade One。Of all the sports,Hello,
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
哇英语作文,
相信你能写好
I am very fond of sports in my spare time ,especially playing football. I have been a football fan for years ,and now Barcelona Club is my favorite team. Anyway, I feel great pity for our country’s team. Otherwise, I like playing basketball as well, Yaoming is my favorate basketball player,in my opinion, he is a superstar.I always regard him as our pride of our country' basketball field. I hope more and more people could join in variety of soprts so that we can both improve health and promote national spirit.希望你用得上
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁描写自己的喜好
Dear friend,
My name is Wang Lin . Now I live in Hangzhou , China. I want to find a pen pal in England. I&m now 14 years old . I speak Chinese .And I can speak a little English. I like sports ,swimming is my favorite . I also like playing the computer games . My favorite subject in school is math. I like to 织梦内容管理系统
go to movies with my friends. My favorite movie is Beauty and Beast . Now I live with my parents .
Can you write to me soon ? copyright dedecms
Wang Lin copyright dedecms
& 织梦内容管理系统
更多>>图文文章
All Rights Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信