l.want.to.can t make the trip.a.trip.to.go.to.travey

WordPress ›
WordPress Birthday Party
Ready to get started?
Posted May 25, 2008 by . Filed under .
On Tuesday, May 27th, WordPress will turn 5 years old. We’ve come a long way from .
To celebrate we’re throwing a party in San Francisco at 111 Minna, starting at 9PM. You can get the full details and RSVP
I hope you see some of you there, should be a fun time.
If you host a party in your area for WordPress’ 5th, let us know and we’ll post it here.
Update: Party in Sydney! , .
Share this:Like this:Like Loading...
Comments Off
For more WordPress news, check out the .
There’s also a .
To see how active the project is , it often has 20–30 updates per day.
Categories
Code is Poetry
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
%d bloggers like this:I have a company that is using QB 2013. I go to make PDF files but do not want to e-mail, the invoices. Every time, I make a PDF. it automatically sends an e-mail. What am I doing wrong. | LinkedInI want to make a ship to shore call to Chandler._百度知道
I want to make a ship to shore call to Chandler.
这句话对吗?怎么翻译?
Rachel: Okay, you just go on and make your little jokey-jokes, but if you do not know what you are doing out at sea you will die at sea. Am I getting through to you sailor?! (She punctuates each word by slapping him on the forehead.)Joey: Yes.Rachel: Don?t just say yes! This isn?t a game, Joey, you can really get hurt out here. Okay, so do you want to pay attention or do you want to die?!Joey: I want to make a ship to shore call to Chandler.第7季,第3集哦
提问者采纳
I want to make a ship to shore ,call to Chandler. 我要坐船去岸边,打电话给钱德勒~
其他类似问题
shore的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
要不你说是哪一集的帮你看看吧
简直不知道这是什么意思,请说清楚一点!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}