英语作文:My heal westlifethey life(70词左右)

我的梦想社区(英语作文70词左右)_百度知道
我的梦想社区(英语作文70词左右)
初一的,不要用初二初三的词!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
My Dream CommunityIn my heart, I believe that my dream community is full of hope and beauty. It's beauty, we could see the trees and flowers everywhere, the air is fresh. It's full of hope, everything is good and everyone is nice. People help each other and feel happy. In this community, everyone could have a better life.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我上学的时候英语特差,但我不失落,不会英文不是什么丢脸的事。而且学习不好也不是丢脸的事。活出自己的风格,让世界在你脚下。
谢谢你的鼓励,但是我急需答案,所以无法给你采纳,sorry
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文;my furute 我的未来70词左右
英语作文;my furute 我的未来70词左右
不区分大小写匿名
I think much about my future that it’s good. First of all, I must have a healthy body so that I can work or do anything. I strongly support that saying that the body is the root of the revolution. Besides, I think I will have a harmonious family with my wife and children. I am the support of my family. I must work hard for them, so a good job is necessary. I want to be an engineer that earns a lot. And I will support my parents and my wife’s. From this point, a good job is extremely important. However, I hope I still have some free time for leisure, like traveling or do something I like. In short, I want a peace but rich future with my families.关于我的未来,我畅想过很多,它是美好的。首先,我必须要有一个健康的身体保证我能工作或做别的事情。我十分赞同“身体是革命的本钱”这一说法。此外,我也会和我的妻子和孩子组建一个和谐美满的家庭,我是家里的支柱。我要为他们努力工作,所以一份好的工作也是必不可少的。我想成为一名工程师,这挣得比较多。我也要赡养我和我妻子的父母,从这点来看,一份好的工作就显得十分重要了。但是,我仍然希望我闲暇空余的时间,去旅旅游或者做我想做的事。简单来说,我想要的未来就和家人一起过平淡富足的日子。
可不可以写一篇关于理想工作的?
Sometimes I think about my future.But I am always a little scared.Because I do not know what I will be,in the future. Now,I know,my ambition is to be a famous musician.Because I want to give people a lot of fun.Music makes people happy.When you are sad,music can help you.When you are bored music can help you.When you are nervous,music can help you ...When I was a little girl,I liked music very much.I also liked to play the violin and the piano.Now I still like it ,It is fun to learn music.It is a good way of relaxing.I do not need the music in fashion very much.I Do not need all the people like it,either.I know,it is not easy to be a good musician.But I will work hard to be.I think I can !Music is my friend.I hope my future will be happly.Wish everyone has a bright future!有时,我在想我的未来.但我总有点害怕.因为我不知道在未来里,我会变成怎样.现在我知道了,我的理想是成为一名音乐家.因为我想给人们带来欢乐.音乐给我快乐,当你难过的时候,音乐可以帮助你.当你无聊的时候,音乐可以帮助你.当你紧张的时候,音乐可以帮助你......当我还是一个小女孩的时候,我非常喜欢音乐,我喜欢弹钢琴,拉小提琴.现在我仍旧很喜欢音乐.学习音乐是快乐的.这是一个很好的放松方式.我不需要我的音乐很流行,我也不需要所有的人都喜欢它.我知道要成为一个出色的音乐家并不容易,但我会努力去实现.我想我可以.音乐是我的朋友.希望我会有个快乐的未来.但愿每个人的未来都会充满光明.
 Everyone wants to know their future, but nobody knows it. I hope my future will like that. I think I will be an excellent lawyer in the future. I help many people who is in difficulty. I will help the people are in need, no matter they are rich or poor. Then I think I will have a good reputation among the society. In order to have a good body, I will do some exercise every week. My family will be proud of me and always stand behind me. I will work hard to reach my future. Ok, this is the future in my dream. What’ yours?  每个人都想知道自己的未来,却没有人可以知道它。我希望我的未来会这样的。我想将来我会成为一位出色的律师。我会帮助很多人有困难的人。我会帮助那些有需要帮助的人,无论他们是富人还是穷人。我会在社会中享有良好的信誉。为了身体健康,我每个星期都会做一些运动。我的家人为我感到骄傲,而且会永远支持我。我会努力实现那样子的未来。好了,这就是我梦想中的未来。你的是什么呢?
你写完了吗?
补充完了,你也可以从里面摘出几句组成一篇
你是自己写的,还是抄的?
不管是自己写的还是抄的,最后变成自己的东西就是好的,这是辅助
My future我的未来What do I want to do when I'm older ? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children.当我长大了我去做什么?有些人想做一名医生。有些人想成为一名球员,因为他们擅长于打篮球。一些人想当一名作家来写书。有些人想成为一名教师,因为他们喜欢教孩子们。作文地带I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player. Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano.我喜欢弹钢琴并且擅长于它。所以我想成为一位钢琴师。弹钢琴是件非常有趣的事。于此同时,你还可以从音乐当中学习到一些东西。钢琴可以让您变的喜欢音乐。很多的音乐家和歌唱家都喜欢弹钢琴。I play the piano when I'm ten years old. Now I'm in grand five. I hope when I'm sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I’ll be harder and harder to practise.Become a piano player is a hard job. But I believe I can do it.我十岁时开始弹钢琴。现在我是五级(这个是一个钢琴的级别)。我希望当我十六岁的时候,我可以过八级。我将更为努力的去联系钢琴。成为一名真正的钢琴师是件非常困难的事。但是,我相信我能坚持!An Outlook on My Future-展望我的未来I earnestly hope to lead a healthy and prosperous life in the future. Judging from my aptitude inclination and personality streaks, my ideal life will be that of a scientist, researching, lecturing, and writing books. As I am from a farming family, I particularly enjoy being close to earth.If I can afford to live a pastoral life in the countryside, I will feel most blessed. As far as social life is concerned, simplicity is what I intend to pursue, so I really don't need too many friends. All these will be mere talk if I am idle now.To attain my goal, I must make a point of training my body and mind. This is a highly competitive society in which everyone is eager to come out on top. That is not only a competition of physical strength and mental power, but a marathon of patience, faith, and perseverance.Life is not all roses, but with what I am being equipped with by the top teachers in this elite school, I surely deserve a promising prospect.中文翻译:我恳切地希望将来能过着健康而顺遂的一生。从我的能力倾向及人格特质来判断,我理想的生活方式将是担任一名科学家,从事研究讲学以及著作。由于我来自农村,尤其对这片土地有很很深的感情。如果我有经济能力在乡下过田园生活,我会深感福佑。至于社交生活,「单纯」是我所要追求的,所以我不需要太多的朋友。如果我现在懒惰,这一切都将流于空谈;要达成目标,我必须重视锻炼自己的身心。这是一个高度竞争的社会,人人都渴望拔得头筹。那不但是一场体力和脑力的竞争,也是耐心、信心和毅力的马拉松。人生并不全是美好的事(人生没有十全十美),但有我目前的这所精英聚集的学校的顶尖老师所施的教化,我必定有个光明的前程。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇关于中秋节的英语作文,70词左右,带翻译的
求一篇关于中秋节的英语作文,70词左右,带翻译的 5
不要从翻译网站上弄了糊弄我啊~~要时态之类都对的~~急
不区分大小写匿名
The Mid-Autumn Festival The Mid-Autumn Festival is a very important Chinese festival. It’s on the fifth of August. We can hang lanterns in the house. In the evening, we have a big dinner. Look, there is lots of food on the table. They are chicken, fish, crabs and so on. They’re very delicious. We can drink a glass of juice. We stand beside the table and we say, “Cheers, cheers, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!” We make a wish to each other. At night, the moon is usually round and bright. It looks like a ball. We can enjoy the moon. Moon cakes are the special food for this festival. We can eat moon cakes, too. In the Mid-Autumn Festival, my parents and I are all very happy and excited.
中秋节中秋节是一个非常重要的中国节日。它的关于第五八月。我们可以挂起灯笼,在众议院中。在晚上,我们有一个大的晚宴。你看,有很多的食物放在桌上。他们是鸡,鱼,蟹等。他们非常好吃。我们可以喝一杯果汁。我们的立场,旁边的桌子上,我们说: “欢呼,欢呼,快乐的中秋节! : ”我们希望对方。晚上,月亮通常是轮和光明的。它看起来像一个球。我们可以享受月亮。月饼是特别的食物,这节。我们可以吃月饼,太。在中秋节,我的父母和我都非常高兴和兴奋。
Mid-autumn&Festival is a popular and important lunar harvest festival celebrated by Chinese people. The festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chinese calendar. There are some traditions in this holiday. For example, people would have a big dinner with there families. After dinner, they often enjoy the full moon which is round and bright. The other tradition of mid-autumn festival is eating moon cake. Moon cake is the essential of that day, which means reunion. As time goes by, there are various kinds of moon cakes, but they are much more expensive than before. I like mid-autumn festival because my families will get together and have a big dinner on that day.
&&dfjgdiogjdfiogjfiogewfdkfdsgjglreihmcvncmhsk,lgjrhgeklgdfgher
我也不会写英文作文呦
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文My School Life 80词左右
英语作文My School Life 80词左右
My School Life Hi!I‘m Zhou Jinru,a student of Class 4,Grade 7.At school ,my teachers are very friendly to me.My school life is very interesting.I like it very much.  Classes begin at 8:00a.m, I have four classes in the morning. In the afternoon, I have four classes,too.I study English 、math 、history 、art and some other subjects. English is my favorite subjet,and I often speak English with my classmates. But I don’t like math.I think it's a little difficult and boring.Do you think so? Can you tell me something about it?
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文My vacation
英语作文My vacation 10
请根据下面的提示,以My
vacation为题,写一篇70词左右的英语短文。
提示:When and where did you go?
How was the weather that
What did you do there ?
How was your vacation?
------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
  When and where did you go?
How was the weather that day?
What did you do there ?
How was your vacation?
My Vacation
Last Sunday,my parents with me went to the Western Lake.There,I had a good time.
The weather was sunny,and I was very happy.There were many interesting things.At about ten am,we got there by bus.
The Western Lake was very beautiful(美丽的),I liked it very much.
Finally,at about four pm,we went back.I thought my vacation was the most nforgettable(难忘的)in my life.
I loved it.
这是我自己写的!
希望对你有所帮助!谢谢! 
nforgettable(难忘的)改成“unforgettable”
打得太快打错了。不好意思。
宝、谢谢沵的,能不能减少点错误?
沵确定你的语句都是正确的?100%?其实涐也不敢确定。
到西家有点不现实。你的字数咱喜欢!
那不是西家,是“西湖”啊
不会错了,要不就是老师认为某些语句太俗了。
哦,?能不能换一下下。
那你可以把所有的“Western Lake”都换成是你自己家的就可以了,其它的都不用动。一样的。
其他回答 (2)
My Vacation  
A gentle rain fell steadily. The air was murky with smoke. The weather was cool. So we decided to climb the mountain. It was called Mountain Siming.     
In the morning, my mother got everything ready. Then my family set off.  We drove to the mountain. After a while, we got there.  

Wow! The top of the mountain was wrapped in mist. Everywhere was white. Look! The spring was oozing out of a rock. I was pretty happy. What a beautiful mountain!  

We climbed and climbed, but still far from the destination. My mother said to me: “ Persistence is the ultimate key to success.” So then, I got to the destination. I saw the most beautiful prospect of the mountain.  

Why did we climb the Mountain Siming today? Oh, yeah. Because today is the National Day!  

Today, I am clear about a truth: A person certainly loses when he gives up trying.  

I had a wonderful vacation!  
不好意思,这太难了,生词也多。
不适合初一的简单的过去式。有别的吗???
Today is May Day. My grand-mother, grand-father, uncle, aunt, sister and brother came to my home, we enjoyed the festival together.
We ate hot-dogs, hamburgers, cornflakes and rolls……we drank tea and orange juice.
In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. We looked at monkeys, ra its, elephants, zebras and so on.
My brother is wearing T-shirt, it is blue. My sister’s sweater is red, and my shoes are pink. Those are all my favorite colures. We held a fashion show.
In the evening we watched TV together and then they went home ha ily.
May Day is coming. I’m so ha y because my father and my mother take me to Wu Quan Park this holiday.
In the park, I see many trees and beautiful flowers. There are many children and many ha y playing games, too.
My parents take me to the zoo. There are lio , tigers, eagles, bears, deer, monkeys, and so on. I like the monkeys best because they are very clever and they make us laugh. How lovely they are!
I have a good time that day. What a beautiful and ha y holiday
可以吗?采纳我的答案了你可以得2点经验值哦!!!!!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 heal the world歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信