i like me to shut offus beef 什么d开头的 and soon

i like me to shut us beef 什么d开头的 and soon_ 我想吃些鱼肉而不是牛肉。 回复: 鱼和牛肉相比,我更喜欢得到一些牛肉 回复: What would you like? 回复: 比起鱼我更想要些牛肉。 回复: 你好,这题的正确答案是:A, 这是区别SOME和ANY的用法. 在英语中,SO _ 长治汽车网
i like me to shut us beef 什么d开头的 and soon
我想吃些鱼肉而不是牛肉。
鱼和牛肉相比,我更喜欢得到一些牛肉
What would you like?
比起鱼我更想要些牛肉。
你好,这题的正确答案是:A, 这是区别SOME和ANY的用法. 在英语中,SOME 用于肯定和表示请求建议的句子中,ANY用于否定句和疑问句...
of them是累赘,去掉
What kind of noodles do you and me like?
what would you like? :) 你想要些什么?
I'd like a bowl of noodles with beef and potatoes i'd like 没错。 bowl of noodles 也没错。 potatoes加 es就对了。
what do you want to ask? I'd like a ham
I'd like (some rice and beef) for lunch对括号部分提问What would you like for lunch? 原句翻译:我中午想吃一些米饭和牛肉对吃的食物提问:你中午...
我想吃些鱼肉而不是牛肉。
1 What kind of , would 2 What size 3 don't like ,or 4 would like 5 Is there any ***********************************...
What would you like?
返回主页:
本文网址:/view-7197-1.htmlI think that sleeping is the most wonderful thing in the world. While 36 I do nothing, but close my eyes, leaving all my work behind. In fact, I __37 _get up early nearly every morning.My classes begin at 8:00, but the teacher asks us to arrive before 7:15 so we have 38 time to prepare for the class. If you are 39, you’ll lose one point. And when you reach 10 40, parents’ visit to school will be a must. Though I think it’s41, I still don’t want to lose any points.One morning, my alarm clock42. I woke up with a 43and found that it was already 7:00. What was worse. I lost six points in a 44 , that is to say, I was late every day that week. My teacher said that he 45me to be late. My friends joked that my 46was coming soon. I finally47to do something. I bought a new 48. It sings songs on time,49 I shut it down.It’s perfect for a lazy cat like me. The first time I50 it I successfully got up at 6:00 the next morning. Proud of51, I took a deep breath and found that the early morning air is surprisingly 52_. I did some reading, finding that English is really beautiful. I hadn’t realized __53that the morning is so wonderful.“Life is 54 a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.” Just as Forrest Gump said, sometimes we should break our 55 . You may find that a new way can change things for the better.【小题1】A.tiredB.asleepC.silentD.awake【小题2】A.shallB.canC.used toD.have to【小题3】A.enoughB.noC.ManyD.any【小题4】A.lazyB.sleepyC.lateD.noisy【小题5】A.timesB.pointsC.daysD.classes【小题6】A.surprising B.impossibleC.interesting D.boring【小题7】A.failedB.liedC.soundedD.disappeared【小题8】A.jumpB.thoughtC.startD.dream【小题9】A.classB.dayC.weekD.month【小题10】A.believedB.expectedC.advisedD.hoped【小题11】A.examB.mistakeC.dutyD.day【小题12】A.decidedB.wantedC.offeredD.tried【小题13】A.alarm clockB.schoolbagC.watchD.bike【小题14】A.as ifB.ifC.even ifD.only if【小题15】A.hadB.usedC.watchedD.bought【小题16】A.itselfB.themC.myselfD.us【小题17】A.coolB.warmC.comfortableD.fresh【小题18】A.afterB.yetC.agoD.before【小题19】A.asB.likeC.fromD.with【小题20】A.rulesB.ideasC.habitsD.dreams - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I think that sleeping is the most wonderful thing in the world. While 36 I do nothing, but close my eyes, leaving all my work behind. In fact, I __37 _get up early nearly every morning.My classes begin at 8:00, but the teacher asks us to arrive before 7:15 so we have 38 time to prepare for the class. If you are 39, you’ll lose one point. And when you reach 10 40, parents’ visit to school will be a must. Though I think it’s41, I still don’t want to lose any points.One morning, my alarm clock42. I woke up with a 43and found that it was already 7:00. What was worse. I lost six points in a 44 , that is to say, I was late every day that week. My teacher said that he 45me to be late. My friends joked that my 46was coming soon. I finally47to do something. I bought a new 48. It sings songs on time,49 I shut it down.It’s perfect for a lazy cat like me. The first time I50 it I successfully got up at 6:00 the next morning. Proud of51, I took a deep breath and found that the early morning air is surprisingly 52_. I did some reading, finding that English is really beautiful. I hadn’t realized __53that the morning is so wonderful.“Life is 54 a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.” Just as Forrest Gump said, sometimes we should break our 55 . You may find that a new way can change things for the better.【小题1】A.tiredB.asleepC.silentD.awake【小题2】A.shallB.canC.used toD.have to【小题3】A.enoughB.noC.ManyD.any【小题4】A.lazyB.sleepyC.lateD.noisy【小题5】A.timesB.pointsC.daysD.classes【小题6】A.surprising B.impossibleC.interesting D.boring【小题7】A.failedB.liedC.soundedD.disappeared【小题8】A.jumpB.thoughtC.startD.dream【小题9】A.classB.dayC.weekD.month【小题10】A.believedB.expectedC.advisedD.hoped【小题11】A.examB.mistakeC.dutyD.day【小题12】A.decidedB.wantedC.offeredD.tried【小题13】A.alarm clockB.schoolbagC.watchD.bike【小题14】A.as ifB.ifC.even ifD.only if【小题15】A.hadB.usedC.watchedD.bought【小题16】A.itselfB.themC.myselfD.us【小题17】A.coolB.warmC.comfortableD.fresh【小题18】A.afterB.yetC.agoD.before【小题19】A.asB.likeC.fromD.with【小题20】A.rulesB.ideasC.habitsD.dreamsI think that sleeping is the most wonderful thing in the world. While 36 I do nothing, but close my eyes, leaving all my work behind. In fact, I __37 _get up early nearly every morning.My classes begin at 8:00, but the teacher asks us to arrive before 7:15 so we have &38 &time to prepare for the class. If you are 39&&, you’ll lose one point. And when you reach 10 40&, parents’ visit to school will be a must. Though I think it’s&41&, I still don’t want to lose any points.One morning, my alarm clock&42&. I woke up with a 43&&and found that it was already 7:00. What was worse. I lost six points in a& 44 , that is to say, I was late every day that week. My teacher said that he 45&&me to be late. My friends joked that my 46&&&was coming soon. I finally&47&&&to do something. I bought a new 48&&. It sings songs on time,&&49 &I shut it down.It’s perfect for a lazy cat like me. The first time I&50 &it I successfully got up at 6:00 the next morning. Proud of&51&, I took a deep breath and found that the early morning air is surprisingly &52_. I did some reading, finding that English is really beautiful. I hadn’t realized __53&&that the morning is so wonderful.“Life is 54 &&a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.” Just as Forrest Gump said, sometimes we should break our &55 . You may find that a new way can change things for the better.【小题1】A.tiredB.asleepC.silentD.awake【小题2】A.shallB.canC.used toD.have to【小题3】A.enoughB.noC.ManyD.any【小题4】A.lazyB.sleepyC.lateD.noisy【小题5】A.timesB.pointsC.daysD.classes【小题6】A.surprising B.impossibleC.interesting D.boring【小题7】A.failedB.liedC.soundedD.disappeared【小题8】A.jumpB.thoughtC.startD.dream【小题9】A.classB.dayC.weekD.month【小题10】A.believedB.expectedC.advisedD.hoped【小题11】A.examB.mistakeC.dutyD.day【小题12】A.decidedB.wantedC.offeredD.tried【小题13】A.alarm clockB.schoolbagC.watchD.bike【小题14】A.as ifB.ifC.even ifD.only if【小题15】A.hadB.usedC.watchedD.bought【小题16】A.itselfB.themC.myselfD.us【小题17】A.coolB.warmC.comfortableD.fresh【小题18】A.afterB.yetC.agoD.before【小题19】A.asB.likeC.fromD.with【小题20】A.rulesB.ideasC.habitsD.dreams科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】B【小题1】D【小题1】A【小题1】C【小题1】B【小题1】D【小题1】A【小题1】C【小题1】C【小题1】B【小题1】D【小题1】A【小题1】A【小题1】C【小题1】B【小题1】C【小题1】D【小题1】D【小题1】B【小题1】C解析 略知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I paid ¥25 the beef, and I only got a little. A. for B. on C. in D. to 答案:A——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
I paid ¥25 the beef, and I only got a little. A. for B. on C. in D. to 答案:A 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
在下列每小题内,你将听到一个问句并看到供选择的三个句子。找出能回答你所听到的那个问句的最佳答案。
(&&&& )1. A. It took me seventy yuan. &&&&&&&&&& B. I spend seventy yuan on it. &&&&&&&&&& C. I paid nothing. (&&&& )2. A. I think you are correct.& &&&&&&&&&& B. Yes. Maybe it's there. &&&&&&&&&& C. No. It's in Europe. (&&&& )3. A. Good idea! &&&&&&&&&& B. No, I don't. &&&&&&&&&& C. Good luck! (&&&& )4. A. Yes, I'm able to. &&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, please. &&&&&&&&&& C. Yes, I'm glad to. (&&&& )5. A. I think it's a birthday present for you. &&&&&&&&&& B. It looks good on you. &&&&&&&&&& C. You really have a new coat.(&&&& )6. A. To be a doctor for animals. &&&&&&&&&& B. To go to college. &&&&&&&&&& C. To go shopping. (&&&& )7. A. They found it at the corner.&&&&&&&&&&&&B. They found a bag of coins there.&&&&&&&&&&&&C. The children found it there.(&&&& )8. A. Because the pottery soldiers and horses of Qinshihuang can be seen.&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Because it's in the south of China.&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Because it's neither too cold nor too hot.
1&Before I left tomeet Lynne, my friend told me that I had better take some money, but I didn’tlisten to him. I thought that Lynne would pay because she invited me.I arrived at therestaurant on time because I knew Americans like to be on time. Lynne and I satat a table near the door and soon we began to enjoy ourselves there.The food therewas very delicious. I talked a lot about Saudi Arabia and Lynne told me allabout herself. After two hours the waiter came and asked if we wanted onecheck(账单) or two.Lynne said two. Lynne paid her check, and the waiter gave me mine, I had nomoney. Then I had an idea, I called my friend. In a few minutes he arrived withsome money. He laughed at me all the way home.Now, I thinkit’s funny, but I guess you can understand how I felt at that time. So when youvisit a foreign country, you have to learn their language and culture.1.From the first paragraph, we mainly know____________.A. I invitedLynne.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Lynne invited me.C. Lynne was mybest friend&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D.I knew Lynne very much.2. After the meal,___________________________,A. Lynne paidonly for herself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Lynne paid for both of us.C. I would liketo pay for myself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.I paid for both of us.3.. From the passage we know, when we visit a foreigncountry,__________.A. We’d betterpay for ourselves.B. We shouldlearn their language well.C. We’d betterpay for others after meal.D. We have tolearn both their language and culture.&
  An angry woman sat in the station office. “The railway should pay me $12,”she said to Harry, the man who sold the ticket.
“My ticket was for May 22nd, and there was
train from Jersey that night. My daughter and I had to
(2) in a hotel. It
me $12.”
  Harry was
(4)  . He remembered selling the woman a return ticket. (5)
he checked the Jersey timetable for May 22nd, he knew she was right. However, had he made such a careless mistake? Wondering (6)
to do, he smiled at the woman's child.
“Did you have a nice (7)
in Jersey?” he said to her.“Yes,”
she answered shyly. “The seashore was lovely. And I can swim, too !”
  “That's fine,”
said Harry. “My little girl can't swim at all. Of course, she's only three...”
  “I'm four,” the child said
.“I'll soon be four and a half.”
  Harry turned to the mother. “I remember your ticket, madam,” he said. (9)
didn't buy one ticket
your daughter, did you?”
  “Well,” the woman looked at her child,
she hasn't started school yet. She is only four.”
“A four-year-old child
pay for a ticket, madam. A child's return ticket
Jersey costs $13.50. So
we pay your hotel hill, you will owe $ 1.50. The law is the law, since the mistake was mine...“ Saying (15) , the woman stood up, took the child's hand and left the station office.
A. noB. aC. someD. the
A. eatB. liveC. stayD. rest
A. paidB. spentC. tookD. cost
A. worriedB. tiredC. frightenedD. pleased
A. WhenB. BeforeC. AfterD. While
A. whereB. whenC. howD. what
A. presentB. restC. partyD. holiday
A. loudlyB. politelyC. sadlyD. proudly
A. AndB. ButC. SoD. Or
A. withB. toC. forD. from
A. meanB. askC. guessD. decide
A. canB. mustC. mayD. need
A. fromB. forC. inD. to
A. whenB. ifC. asD. because
A. a lotB. somethingC. nothingD. everything
A year ago,I paid no attention to English idioms (习语), though my teacher told us the importance again and again. But soon, the importance of English idioms was shown in an amusing experience.One day, I happened to meet an Englishman on the road, and soon we began to talk. As I was talking about how I was studying English, the foreigner seemed to be surprised. Gently shaking his head,shrugging his shoulders, he said,“You don’t say!” “You don’t say!” I was puzzled. I thought , perhaps this is not a right topic. “Well, I’d better change the topic.” So I said to him. “Well, shall we talk about the Great Wall? By the way, have you ever been there?” “Certainly, everyone back home will laugh at me if I leave China without seeing it. It was wonderful.” He was deep in thought when I began to talk like a tourist guide. “The Great Wall is one of the wonders in the world. We are very proud of it.” Soon I was interrupted (打断) again by his words: “You don’t say!” I couldn’t help asking, “Why do you ask me not to talk about it?” “Well, I didn’t ask you to do so,” he answered, greatly surprised. I said, “Didn’t you say ‘you don’t say’?” Hearing this, the Englishman laughed to tears. He began to explain, “ ‘You don’t say’ actually means ‘really!’ It is an expression of surprise. Perhaps you don’t pay attention to English idioms.” I realized I had made a fool of myself. Since then I have been more careful with idiomatic expressions. Remember: what the English teachers said is always right to us students.【小题1】A year ago, I paid no attention to English idioms because &&&&&&.A.I had no interest in themB.English idioms were very difficultC.I did not realize the importance of themD.my teacher didn’t tell us the importance of them【小题2】At first, on hearing “You don’t say,” I thought the foreigner meant &&&&&&.A.I had talked too muchB.I had to stop talkingC.he was not interested in the topicD.he was only interested in the Great Wall【小题3】“… was shown in an amusing experience.” The word “amusing” probably means &&&&&&.A.interestingB.importantC.terribleD.unlucky【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.The Englishman wanted me to act as his guide.B.The Englishman left China without seeing the Great Wall.C.The Englishman wanted to see the Great Wall after I talked about it.D.The Englishman visited the Great Wall and thought it worth visiting.【小题5】After the Englishman explained the idiom, ___________.A.I felt very sillyB.the Englishman became a real foolC.I became more carefully in everythingD.I thought the Englishman had made me a fool
阅读短文,按短文后的要求答题,请把答案写在答题卡相应的位置。(每小题2分,共10分)It was a dark and cold night.The taxi driver didn’t have even one passenger all day.When he went by the railway station,he saw a young man coming out with two bagsin his hands.So he quickly opened the door ofthe car and asked,“Where do you want to go,sir?”“To Star Hotel,”the young man answered.When the taxi driver heard this,hedidn’t feel happy any more.He knew the young man could give him only three dollars becausethe hotel was not far from the railway station.Butsuddenly,he had an idea.He took the passenger through many streets of the big city.After a long time,the car arrived at the hotel at last.“You should pay me fifteen dollars,”the driver said to the young man.“What? Fifteen dollars! Do you think I’ma fool? Only last week, I took a taxi from the railway station to this samehotel and I only gave the driver thirteen dollars.Iknow how much I have to pay for the trip.I won’t pay you one dollar more than I paid to the other taxi driverlast week.”任务一:回答问题1.How did the taxi driver feel when he knewwhere the young man wanted to go?2.Who cheated(欺骗)the young man,the first taxi driver or thesecond one?3.How much did the young man want to pay?4.What do you think of the two taxi drivers?任务二:翻译5.将文中划线部分的句子翻译成汉语。&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Snap into a Slim Jim: Meat Sticks and Beef Jerky | Slim Jim
New Roommate
Strong Reference
Office Party
Heart GIF Small
Dip Yo Stick
Meet the OG
One-Handed Wonders HP Tile
Settle The Beef Small Promo
One-Handed World Records
Girlfriend Go Time
Danny T-Shirt GIF
Pierogi Tile
Goats in Trees
Flavors of America
Tan Grandma Legs
A Taste of Home for Our Heroes
Dolphin GIF
lady vs freak
ohw-tricks
Maple Bacon
Slim Jim Poll
Vote Today
How smooth are you?
WHAT'S YOUR GO-TO PICKUP LINE?
Best pick-up line ever?
Salvage Salsa
Rap Battle
Macho Man Congrats
Sweet and Hot
IF EGGPLANTS GREW ACTUAL EGGS, CHICKENS WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS.
Shortest Freefall
Roadhouse Chili
Slim Jim Poll
Vote Today
Slim jim tastes like…
Beauty and Beef
Late Night Menu
The Original
Slim Jim Poll
Vote Today
Best way to pick up chicks?
If cars could run on maple syrup, would Canada be a superpower?
&Conagra Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.I would like to have ,please.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
I would like to have ,please. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
首字母填空(5分)Dear Mum,&& I don’t think you understand my life. You think Ishould study a__1__ the time. I know you want me to find a good job when Ig___2___ up, but I would like to have a w___3___ time, too. You never thinkabout fun things for me to do l__4___ music, sports or art. Two days ago, when Iwas watching a football game on TV, you asked me to s___5___ and to do myhomework.. After f__6___my homework, you didn’t let me read football books or m___7___still. You said I had to go to bed early .You also said I needed at least 8hours’s____8___at night. I feel so t___8__now because I don’t have any time to relax(放松) myself. I r___10___ love you, mum,but I wish you could try not to be so hard on me. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Jim&
A man came home from work late, tired, tofind his 5-year-old son waiting for him at the door.“Daddy, how much money doyou make an hour?”“If you must know, I make $20 an hour.”“Oh,” the little boyreplied, with his head down. He thought for a moment, looked up and said,“Daddy, could you lend me $10?”The father was furious, “If youasked for the money to buy a toy or some other rubbish, then go straight toyour room and think about why you are being so selfish(自私的)!”The little boy went to hisroom and shut the door. After about an hour or so, the father calmed(平静)down, and started to think,“Maybe he really needs to buy something and he didn't really ask for money veryoften.” So he went to the little boy's room.“Sorry! Maybe I was too hard on you justnow.” said the man, “Here's $10.” “Oh, thank you, Daddy!” he said happily.Then, the boy took out some coins. When the father found that the boy alreadyhad money, he got angry again.“Why do you want more money since you alreadyhave some?” the father shouted angrily. “Because I didn't have enough, but nowI do.” The little boy replied, “Daddy, I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour ofyour time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner withyou.”1.How much does the boy's father make anhour? ____ .
2.In this passage, the underlined word“furious” means ____.
A.very angry
B.quite happy
C.too excited
D.a little nervous
3.In the first passage, the father refusedto lend the boy any money because _______.
A.he thought the boy wanted to keep the money for himself
B.he did not have enough money at that moment
C.he thought the boy would buy something of no use
D.the boy always borrowed money from him
4.The boy wanted to buy ________ withtwenty dollars.
A.a new book for himself
B.a nice present for his father
C.a toy for his own birthday
D.an hour of his father's time
5.From the passage, we can infer(推断)that the boy's father__.&&&
A.often played with his son
B.spent little time with his son
C.didn't love his son at all
D.often came back home early
根据对话内容排序:1.______2. _____ 3._____ 4. _____ 5. ______A.Anything else?B.Yes. I would like to have the beef, please. C.OK. I will get the things ready for you soon. D.May I take your order, sir?E.A tomato salad and a bottle of beer. &
A man came back home from work late, he was tired And he was surprised to find his ten-year-old son waiting for him at the door. "Daddy, how much money do you make an hour?" "If you want to know, I make $20 an hour." "Oh,"the little boy answered, with his head down. He thought for a moment, looked up and said, “Daddy, could you lend me $10?" The father was furious, "If you asked for money to buy a toy or some other rubbish, then go straight to your room and think why you are being so selfish !" The little boy quietly went to his room and closed the door. After about an hour, the father calmed down, and started to think, "Maybe he really needs to buy something and he didn’t ask for money very often."So he went to the little boy’s room. "Sorry! Maybe I was too hard on you just now," said the man. "Here’s $10." "Oh, thank you, Daddy!"the boy said happily. Then, the boy took out some coins. When the father found that the boy already had some money, he got angry again. "Why do you want more money after you already have some?" the father shouted angrily. "Because I didn’t have enough, but now I do," the little boy answered, "Daddy, I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."【小题1】How much does the man make if he works an hour?A.$10.B.$20.C.$100.D.$200.【小题2】In this passage, the underlined word "furious" means ______.A.very angryB.quite happyC.too excitedD.a little nervous【小题3】At first, the father didn’t give her son any money because______.A.he thought the boy wanted to keep the money for himselfB.he did not have enough money at that momentC.he thought the boy would buy something of no useD.the boy always borrowed money from him【小题4】The boy wanted to buy ______with twenty dollars.A.a new book for himselfB.a nice present for his fatherC.a toy for his own birthdayD.an hour of his father’s time【小题5】From this passage, we can infer that the boy's father______.A.often played with his sonB.spent little time with his sonC.didn’t love his son at allD.often came back home early
A man came home from work late, tired, to find his 5-year-old son waiting for him at the door.“Daddy, how much money do you make an hour?”“If you must know, I make $20 an hour.”“Oh,” the little boy replied, with his head down. He thought for a moment, looked up and said, “Daddy, could you lend me $10?”The father was furious, “If you asked for the money to buy a toy or some other rubbish, then go straight to your room and think about why you are being so selfish(自私的)!”The little boy went to his room and shut the door. After about an hour or so, the father calmed(平静)down, and started to think, “Maybe he really needs to buy something and he didn't really ask for money very often.” So he went to the little boy's room.“Sorry! Maybe I was too hard on you just now.” said the man, “Here's $10.” “Oh, thank you, Daddy!” he said happily. Then, the boy took out some coins. When the father found that the boy already had money, he got angry again.“Why do you want more money since you already have some?” the father shouted angrily. “Because I didn't have enough, but now I do.” The little boy replied, “Daddy, I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.”【小题1】How much does the boy's father make an hour? ____ .A.$10B.$20C.$30D.$40【小题2】In this passage, the underlined word “furious” means ____.A.very angryB.quite happyC.too excitedD.a little nervous【小题3】In the first passage, the father refused to lend the boy any money because _______.A.he thought the boy wanted to keep the money for himselfB.he did not have enough money at that momentC.he thought the boy would buy something of no useD.the boy always borrowed money from him【小题4】The boy wanted to buy ________ with twenty dollars.A.a new book for himselfB.a nice present for his fatherC.a toy for his own birthdayD.an hour of his father's time【小题5】From the passage, we can infer(推断)that the boy's father__.&&&A.often played with his sonB.spent little time with his sonC.didn't love his son at allD.often came back home early
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 shutdown.exe 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信